It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:24 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:09 pm 

Admit it, a calm sense of security overcomes you while you are dressed up. It somehow fulfills a void in your psyche like nothing else ever will.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/W ... ailure.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.sissyville.com/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:12 pm 

Quote:
Admit it, a calm sense of security overcomes you while you are dressed up. It somehow fulfills a void in your psyche like nothing else ever will.
Oh wow, Ms. Cindy. This is a lovely way of verbalizing what our sissies feel when they are dressed up. They are the person they feel they're truly meant to be. They feel as if they are "home." I really admire the way you really seem to understand sissies. :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:04 am 

Dressing up is who I am and I’ve accepted this. The women’s clothes/dresses/leggings/blouses/bras/panties/slips/slacks/sweaters/knee high and ankle boots they fit and feel so much better on me. Just the soft fabrics against my soft waxed girlish smelling skin. I can’t believe how I look as I really do have perfect build. With wearing my wig along with makeup/lipstick I really am a cream puff girl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:37 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Oh wow, Ms. Cindy. This is a lovely way of verbalizing what our sissies feel when they are dressed up. They are the person they feel they're truly meant to be. They feel as if they are "home." I really admire the way you really seem to understand sissies. :)

Yes, I enjoy making them feel as comfortable as possible and they must always look presentable as a sissy.