Make Up Tips by Simone

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressSimone

I LOVE make up and dressing up sissies!!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Simone/makeupsissy.mp3

Hugs and Kisses!

Mistress Simone
www.kinkyphonemistress.com
Sissy Training can be found:
http://sissyschool.com/index.php?action=show&tease=183
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
BraLover

My masseuse had me wearing makeup/lipstick along with women’s clothes/bra/panty/perfume then took me out with her. OMG what a rush and thrill!!! I was surprised but she said not to worry about her husband or care what others think as I was with her. Actually I told her I wanted this to happen and she happily agreed. She took pictures of me with her phone. With this happening I’m her cream puff girl and she can hit send anytime as I’ll have to do whatever she wants and asks.

I also went to clinque and had salesgirl put makeup/lipstick on me. I was really nervous as I had bra/panties/ankle boots/perfume along with leggings. She asked who makeup/lipstick was for and I told her it was for me. She giggled and asked if she could try samples on me and I said yes. She said to not be nervous cupcake held my hand and had me sit on chair. She asked if I like makeup/lipstick and wearing women’s clothes/bra and I said yes. She must’ve saw bra or felt it when she rubbed my shoulder. I felt helpless/weak/submissive and feminine when she did this to me as I got hard and tried to hide it. But she knew. With this happening I’m really a cream puff girl for real.
pussy lips

Mistress Simone,
When i was cupcake my lips were nice and thick and everyone seemed to like them,especially the men in the health club steam room! LOL! My lips are becoming more flat now,i was wondering if You can recommend the best product i can put on my sissy lips to make them be more plump and stand out again. Thank You so much Mistress.
EmpressSimone

Hi Pussy Lips,

I personally don't use plumper. I outline my lips and then fill them in. Two faced is really awesome as far as a lip gloss that turns into a matte lipstick. Keeping your lips really moisturized will also help them. I recommend blistex Rasberry Lemonaide. It feels like a moisture rich lipstick and tastes incredible. I've tried other things, but this one feels the best to me.

Now, as far as my live in sissy, Anthony, he loves elf products. He likes both the mint and the cherry exfoliation lip scrub. It looks just like a lipstick. He also likes the lip plumper that they make, though I can't really tell the difference. My opinion is that his lips are well moisturized and therefore look better. He used to have terrible cracked lips all the time. BIG TURN OFF by the way.

Look it up on Amazon, type in ELF lip plumber, it's like 3 or 4 dollars on there. Then the lip plumper is also pretty cheap. They have raised their prices as they have expanded their line. It used to be a few years ago that everything was one or two dollars. Still, we like their brushes and they are an awesome company as far as trying out new things on a budget.

Let me know how it turns out for you!! Email Me Simone@enchantrixempire.com

Any more make up questions?
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
EmpressSimone

Hi Bra Lover.

What's your favorite lipstick? OR your favorite brand?
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
BraLover

It’s clinque with burgundy/red shade along with plum. I tried other red shades but with my skin complexion it turned orange. Just seeing lipstick on my lips it looks so good. I tried it using dildo and I really have d s l’s.
EmpressSimone

A lot of sissy gurls and genetic LOVE clinique. It's a super popular brand. I just happen to prefer some of the other one's. I think if they are not in gift, they will be soon. There's this cute little white and black bag that they have been advertising down here in the South. :) Guess it's time for another trip to get some lipstick. When you are at work, you might try apple chapstick or Rasberry lemonaide blistex to feel like your lips are cock ready!!
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
pussy lips

Thank You so much for all the information Empress Simone, i will try the Blistex or Chapstick You suggest. i want my pussy lips to always be cock ready,like the good submissive slut i am, and hope some Real Man will want to use them and fill my mouth up with His delicious cum to swallow!
What do You think about having my lips injected with Collagen? i heard its costly. Mistress, do You know much about that? i see some sissies with very real beautiful thick lips covered in beautiful red "cocksucker" lipstick, that their lips cant be natural!
Thank You very much Mistress, Your live in sissy gurl is very lucky to have You as "its" Mistress!
pussy lips

pussy lips wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:21 am Thank You so much for all the information Empress Simone, i will try the Blistex or Chapstick You suggest. i want my pussy lips to always be cock ready,like the good submissive slut i am, and hope some Real Man will want to use them and fill my mouth up with His delicious cum to swallow!
What do You think about having my lips injected with Collagen? i heard its costly. Mistress, do You know much about that? i see some sissies with very real beautiful thick lips covered in beautiful red "cocksucker" lipstick, that their lips cant be natural!
Thank You very much Mistress, Your live in sissy gurl is very lucky to have You as "its" Mistress!
Hello Empress Simone, a while back i went into a Big Target Store looking for sissy things for my lips to make them softer and much more moist,so they will be "cock ready" as You say! I could not find any rasberry lemonade blistex or chapstick,the ones You had suggested for me. i asked a nice female worker there to help me find them. She tried,taking me from checkout to checkout looking for them,but could not find them. All the while she was asking me questions about why those particular ones i needed. i told her that i want my lips to be more soft and moist. She said thats nice they should be that way all the time. She finally got me to buy a 3 pack of chapstick,flavors of Pink Lemonade,sweet watermellon and peaches and cream. She looked at me and said put them on like you put on lipstick and You and every one will love them! She also said that they usually carry one called soft lips that i will love,and that she will hold a few back for me to buy! She did not say it but i had the feeling that she knew that i sucked cock! Right now i am wearing pink Lemonade and sweet watermelon,on my pussy lips mouth and my pussy lips feel so good. i will be going back to see the store worker soon to buy the soft lips kind!