It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:27 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:17 pm 

Last night, I watched my longtime slave get his ass strap-on fucked by a Mistress, with his legs in the air and begging for more!
I frequently team up with this real-time femdom Mistress and she and I torment my slave together. We make a great team!

You may wonder why my slave would want to have me and an in-person Mistress double team him. Why would he need me there if he’s getting the goods for real? Well, from what I understand, in-person femdommes can be a bit emotionally distant–and I’m sure that’s with good reason, but it can leave a slave feeling a bit unfulfilled when he’s used to the personal touch from a Mistress like me.

Which is why teaming up with an in-person femdomme can be an intoxicating experience–not to mention, deeply humiliating!

Get Strap-On Fucked While Mistress Piper Watches

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:02 am 

I have feeling this is what’s next for me with my feminization training. Once one of mistresses insert their dildo into mebeith girl juices I wil be their cream puff girl forever.