Taking Poetic License With Your Penis – Part 2

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

So I hear you like to dress up as a little sissy, just remember it is only your Mistress who can satisfy your sissy perversions and sissy desires.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/T ... cense2.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
https://bit.ly/2HzDqK2

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
BraLover

I do admit I like to dress up wearing my d cup breast forms filling out my bra with panties/slip/heels/wig along with heels/perfume with lotion/lipstick and my long black wig along with pulling my body condress over my head. I can’t believe how I look!! I do look better as a girl and I’ve accepted who I am and become. I’m not going to worry or care what others think. I feel so much better this way then wearing boring guy clothes and to have you and the other mistresses keep me this way is what I always wanted and needed. Also my masseuse took me out dressed shopping with her holding her purse and shopping bags. It was thrill!! She to said not to worry about her husband or care what others think. There’s nothing better then having this done and it’s happened to me and I’m much happier and feel better about my self.
EnchantrixCindy

BraLover wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:37 am I do admit I like to dress up wearing my d cup breast forms filling out my bra with panties/slip/heels/wig along with heels/perfume with lotion/lipstick and my long black wig along with pulling my body condress over my head. I can’t believe how I look!! I do look better as a girl and I’ve accepted who I am and become. I’m not going to worry or care what others think. I feel so much better this way then wearing boring guy clothes and to have you and the other mistresses keep me this way is what I always wanted and needed. Also my masseuse took me out dressed shopping with her holding her purse and shopping bags. It was thrill!! She to said not to worry about her husband or care what others think. There’s nothing better then having this done and it’s happened to me and I’m much happier and feel better about my self.
There's nothing better than staying true to oneself. You remain honest about what you want, feel and desire.