Seeing Her for the Woman She Is

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

This is for all those girls and women who have fought -and still fight every day- just to try to be understood and accepted for who they are...

She is truly feminine, but she is not a sissy. She dresses in women's clothes, but she is not a crossdresser.

Regardless of whether you refer to her as a transwoman, trans woman, trans-woman, transgender, t-girl, transsexual or any other label, the bottom line is this: SHE IS A WOMAN!

It doesn't matter what is between her legs or in her bra, what she wears, how she sounds, whether she is boldly or modestly feminine in appearance or demeanor, whether she is sexually attracted to men or women, what her profession is, and so on.

What matters is what she sees, feels, and believes within HER own life, experiences, and context.

Regardless of how ignorant, foolish, harsh or callous the world may be with her, my door will always be open for her, and I will greet her with open arms, give her only words of understanding and encouragement, and she will never lack for unconditional acceptance.

I may be a Mistress much of the time, but I am a caring human being and her friend all of the time...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... oSheIs.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
Jamie Michelle

Empress EmmaJane wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:25 am This is for all those girls and women who have fought -and still fight every day- just to try to be understood and accepted for who they are...

She is truly feminine, but she is not a sissy. She dresses in women's clothes, but she is not a crossdresser.

Regardless of whether you refer to her as a transwoman, trans woman, trans-woman, transgender, t-girl, transsexual or any other label, the bottom line is this: SHE IS A WOMAN!

It doesn't matter what is between her legs or in her bra, what she wears, how she sounds, whether she is boldly or modestly feminine in appearance or demeanor, whether she is sexually attracted to men or women, what her profession is, and so on.

What matters is what she sees, feels, and believes within HER own life, experiences, and context.

Regardless of how ignorant, foolish, harsh or callous the world may be with her, my door will always be open for her, and I will greet her with open arms, give her only words of understanding and encouragement, and she will never lack for unconditional acceptance.

I may be a Mistress much of the time, but I am a caring human being and her friend all of the time...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... oSheIs.mp3
Thank you a great deal, Empress EmmaJane!

You actually expressed my feelings on this in a major way. As what I have been telling people here is that I am a married lady, legally married to my loving masculine husband.

That is how I live my life, as far as anyone in so-called "real-life" is concerned.

But I have also said on this forum that I don't mind being called a "sissy" by a mistress, because I know the loving and nurturing aspect of what was traditionally a very painful and hurtful term, yet though it means "cupcake", in a cutesy form.

Yet I certainly wouldn't want such a term applied to me in so-called "real-life", because I know that the one applying it would be doing it to hurt me.

I'm quite for freedom of speech, which means that I accept that people can abuse me with their language. That's fine: then I'll try to find a community that does accept me. Like here.

But, yes, how I actually live my life is like a lady. I gladly let everyone know that I am the married wife of my dear husband, and that is how I live. I make it known to not even think about my man, as he is mine. Hands off! I am his wife!

And he treats me the same. My husband adores me as his wife, and our feelings are mutual.

My man adores me, and I adore him. We truly love each other, and that really fulfills me. I like being his wife!

And there is nothing wrong with that. Merely because I am a genetic male does not mean that there is something wrong with me because I long for a husband.

So what! Why can't a genetic boy dream about being a wife? Why must that be so horrible! The butch males often dream about the ladies--well, us feminine-feeling males often dream about the butch males!

And that's what I used to do: fantasize about the jock-type male, imagining that I was their girlfriend or wife.

Then I felt so ashamed, as that meant that I was a faggot.

So I tried so hard to deny that was actually me.

Well, cut the long story short, I do like the butch males. I like being very feminine with them.

And there is nothing wrong with that, any more than there would be for genetic females.

Thank you, Empress EmmaJane, for your nice audio. I live my life as a lady with my husband, so it's very nice indeed to find someone who understands that.

Actually, the people who are good to me and my husband understand that, also. They do not give us gruff, but instead treat us with respect. We in turn treat them with respect.

That's all my husband and I want. Just a little compassion, which we will return in kind.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com