A Sissy’s Panty Choice Says A Lot About Her

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

What are your favorite panties to wear, sissy? Are you a full back satin girl, a pretty pink lacy girl, or are you a slutty red g-string girl?
There are lots of different panties out there, but nearly every sissy has her favorites. And perhaps you don’t even have one favorite–maybe you have a favorite for every occasion.

How do you feel when you’re rocking those stretch lace bikini panties that don’t do anything to conceal what’s inside? Do you like how your perfectly shaved clitty looks so bare and dainty in them? Do your cheeks burn with embarrassment that your tiny little clit bud fits in that tiny little thong, barely making a bulge?

You’re not the only one who loves you in panties. I love the way they make you sashay and strut around when you appear on cam for me. Your cheeks are so cute when you blush and show me your pretty panties.

Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:12 pm What are your favorite panties to wear, sissy? Are you a full back satin girl, a pretty pink lacy girl, or are you a slutty red g-string girl?
There are lots of different panties out there, but nearly every sissy has her favorites. And perhaps you don’t even have one favorite–maybe you have a favorite for every occasion.

How do you feel when you’re rocking those stretch lace bikini panties that don’t do anything to conceal what’s inside? Do you like how your perfectly shaved clitty looks so bare and dainty in them? Do your cheeks burn with embarrassment that your tiny little clit bud fits in that tiny little thong, barely making a bulge?

You’re not the only one who loves you in panties. I love the way they make you sashay and strut around when you appear on cam for me. Your cheeks are so cute when you blush and show me your pretty panties.

This is a very erotic audio, Ms. Piper! Thank you so much for it! Yay!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Ms. Piper

Jamie Michelle wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:43 pm
Ms. Piper wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:12 pm What are your favorite panties to wear, sissy? Are you a full back satin girl, a pretty pink lacy girl, or are you a slutty red g-string girl?

You are very welcome!

You didn't make mention of your favorite type of panties, though. Care to enlighten us? ;)
Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:32 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:43 pm

You are very welcome!

You didn't make mention of your favorite type of panties, though. Care to enlighten us? ;)
Definitely, Ms. Piper! My favorite are bikini-cut panties. Mostly I wear cotton panties, and pink is my favorite color.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Chrissy55

Ms. Piper my favorite styles of panties to wear are string bikini's that tie on the side the backs are tapered and skimpy I just love the feeling of my man's hands holding me by my pantied ass it's so tender and he makes me feel like a cupcake's girl. I like silky, lace and satin but no cotton for this bitch. Bows and ribbons are also cute as you see my clit cradled in her panty snug and held so girlie she was strong enough for a man but it's made for a woman that is my shenis
BraLover

Mine are the Kate and Laura ballerina satin panties in the pink and burgundy set with matching bras. With my soft girlish smooth smelling skin it feels sooo good and it’s too difficult to resist and say no to especially with my friend telling me I look great in this along with dresses/blouses and leggings she has me wearing
MoniquetheMaid

Vanity Fair Illuminations here - hi cut briefs