Audio requests for Miss Scarlett

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Scarlett

That answers my question John. I was hoping you got the drift of my question and I'm glad you got the glow you needed so badly.

Miss Scarlett
Miss Scarlett

Yes Georgia,

I got your email and will be sending you something in the future. But I am filling first time requests before I move on to second or third requests which is only fair.

I'll finish your story as soon as I am caught up and get it to you as soon as I posibly can. Just be patient sweety.

Miss Scarlett
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Miss Scarlett, I just wanted to comment to say how sweet and generous you've been, making such special recordings for our sissies! I'm sure all are very gracious and appreciative.

You girls are so lucky to have Miss Scarlett to make you blush and glow!

Ms. Ally
Miss Scarlett

Thank you, Ms. Ally

It really was fun for me too. Not only the posts on the boards, but the wonderful thank you emails from the sweeties I sent them to made it all worthwhile and energized me everytime I got one. They really did make my day reading them.

I would swear a couple of our sissies were in the movie business with all the directives given on tone of voice and such and how their stories just flowed.

Fess up, Ron Howard, you had to be one of them that wrote to me :wink:

Miss Scarlett