Audio requests for Miss Scarlett

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Scarlett

I have received a couple more private messages for audio requests with no email address to send them to.

Please, if you have a short request, type what you want to hear and as a some of you have done indicate what tone of voice you would like it read in. Sometimes when reading the audio requests it's hard to tell if you want me speaking sweet and nice or stern and demanding, humiliating or all of them so just put in (parenthesis) the tone so I will better know how to record it.

For future requests could you please email me directly at Madameincharge@aol.com from the email address you want the audio sent. This way I can make the audio and just attach it in a reply email. Please make sure you use an address that accepts emails and one in which you are comfortable receiving the audio just in case you don't want someone else coming across it and playing it out loud :wink:

If you have sent me a request and not gotten a response I hope this clears up why you have not gotten anything as yet.

Mistress Scarlett
nancy boy Angela

I requested an audio from Miss Scarlett and it was absolutely wonderful and I wanted everyone to know it and to say what a lovely, kind and patient lady she must be to indulge us sissies.

I am so, so so very grateful to her and I don't care who knows. :D

Angie.
Sing it clear
Sing it loud
I'm a sissy
and I'm PROUD!!
Miss Scarlett

Thank you Angie,

I am so glad you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed recording it.

Now we are going to be looking for your little confessional audio you must add to the boards here so everyone will know what a sissy you really are.

Repeat after me Angie......you know what goes here :oops:

Mistress Scarlett
nancy boy Angela

Yes Miss Scarlett I do know what to repeat!

Dear everybody,

Mistress Scarelett has made me confess out loud what I am. I will be posting an audio with me saying it in a girly sissy voice, but just so everyone knows:

"I am a sissy, a pantywaist, a nancy boy, a faggot, and a pansy."

Angie
xxx
Sing it clear
Sing it loud
I'm a sissy
and I'm PROUD!!
Miss Scarlett

Oh Angie,

I just have to comment on how well your subconcience is working.

You spelled my name as Scarelett.......that is just priceless.
Maybe in your case I should change my name to Mistress Scarelot :lol:

MS
sissy britney

Miss Scarlett, i sent you an email. i hope you can find the time to fulfill my humble request.

*curtsey*
sissy_sophie

would it be possible to post the audio files here?
Miss Scarlett

Sissy Britney,

Check your email sweety. It's there.

Miss Scarlett
Miss Scarlett

Sissy Sophie,

Sorry Sophie, Ms. Ally is the only one who can post audios on the boards.

These boards/forums take up space on a web site and that space has limits and guidelines to follow, so Ms. Ally regulates things like audio postings and such.

That's one reason I am offering to make some short audios for individuals on specific subjects and emailing them. If Ms. Ally had us all making girlie audios per all the requests we would soon run out of space for all the other categories like Assignments, Fiction and the others and only have audio forums. The Girlie Audios are great fun, but variety is the spice of life and the other forums on the site are too interesting to let go to make room for them.

Miss Scarlett
Ps: Good question and probably others have asked too, so I hope this answers your question.
sissy britney

thank you!

miss scarlett, i am downloading the file now and i am looking forward to it so much i'm shaking with excitement!

*curtsey*
sissy_sophie

Yes Ma'am

*curtsey*
georgia

Mistress Scarlet did you see my email I sent you this past week. I have not receive a personal audio from you.

Thanks Georgia
sissy_sophie

WOW!!! You are incredible!! Thanks a lot for your audio file. Your voice is so exciting.

Thanks a lot

*curstey*

sissy sophie
sissycum

nancy boy Angela wrote:Yes Miss Scarlett I do know what to repeat!

Dear everybody,

Mistress Scarelett has made me confess out loud what I am. I will be posting an audio with me saying it in a girly sissy voice, but just so everyone knows:

"I am a sissy, a pantywaist, a nancy boy, a faggot, and a pansy."

Angie
xxx
This is deliscious, I like hearing that Angie!
Miss Scarelett can you do the same for me?
Kneeling,
Candy xoxoxo
Miss Scarlett

Georgia,
I have sent you an email. Please read it and get back to me.

Mistress Scarlett