Sissy Angela's Confession

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

our own sissy angela has been instructed by Mistress Scarlett to make a confession to her fellow students at the School:

www.sissyschool.com/angela_confession.mp3
Miss Scarlett

My, my Sissy Angela that was perfect.

You know you are everything you confessed and we could certainly hear it in your voice.

Mistress Scarlett
MsTiacontrolsu

I listened to it at LEAST 3 times! I needed a great giggle today and that did the trick. Thank you.

Mistress Tia
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
Miss Scarlett

Oh poor Angela,

I'll bet what Mistress Tia said made you just like this.. :oops:
Mistress Tia, it was great for a giggle, I agree. Such a prim and proper little accent confessing to such naughty, naughty things.

I fear that if Mistress Tia and I were Angela's nanny she would be spending a lot of time sitting in the naughty time out chair :cry:

Mistress Scarlett
nancy boy Angela

Dear Mistress Scarlett, Mistress Tia and Mistress Ally,

Thank you very much for making me confess my sissiness and for posting my confession on the board.

I'm glad that I've been able to provide you all with some entertainment. It is very embarrassing to know that you all had a laugh at my expense (and that others may too) - but humiliating myself for you is a very great privilege. It's nice knowing that there are ladies who take the time to show some interest in my little sissy ways and get some enjoyment from it.

Mistress Ally has ordered me to record myself singing my Housework Fairy poem, which I will do for her. I will practice my recital nicely and try ever so hard to sound even more effeminate.

Please may I ask a question? I've always wanted to know what it is that ladies get from sissies? Is it just the amusement, the sense of control, or the satisfaction from knowing that you've made someone accept that they
are not a proper man and have put them in their proper place?

Yours respectfully & with a pretty curtsey,

Angela
Sing it clear
Sing it loud
I'm a sissy
and I'm PROUD!!
smichelle

Ally wrote:our own sissy angela has been instructed by Mistress Scarlett to make a confession to her fellow students at the School:

www.sissyschool.com/angela_confession.mp3
:)
i am a sissy pantwaist faggot want to be too. it was nice to here you say it out load.