Audio Requests - Please Read

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Scarlett

Unfortunately I need to stop taking audio requests at this time.

I have thoroughly enjoyed making them, but I hadn't anticipated so many requests and I can't really afford to continue at this time.

Making the audios requires me to print out the requests to read as I make the audio and in this short time I have gone through a package of paper and an ink cartridge which usually lasts me six months or more.
This is the equivalent of a manicure and pedicure and since the expense of doing the audios has dipped into my pampering funds I must stop at this point.
I will do the ones I have on hand now, but please don't send any more requests at this time.
This was a lot of fun for me and your replies back to me were so wonderful to read. In fact what you wrote makes this even more difficult to stop, but I find it necessary to do so at this time.

For those who have requests that I have now I will be sending them as soon as I am able and I am so sorry I have to stop at least for now.

Miss Scarlett
Nancy

You are very generous Ms Scarlett, I'm sure all the sissies understand 8)
Miss Scarlett

Thank you so much Nancy! I do hope they understand and this was not easy for me to quit either.

Miss Scarlett
emily21

I think all the sissies will understand too Mistress, as one of the lucky sissies who has received an audio from You I appreciate the thought and time You must put into making the mp3s.
I will always be grateful for the one You did for me, it really helps me on my way to becoming a complete sissy.

emily
Miss Scarlett

Thank you back Emily and again congratulations on your big step to becoming a complete sissy....you followed through very well indeed!

Miss Scarlett
sissy_sophie

I am sure all sissy are very grateful of what you have done. You already did much for us. Thanks a lot.
Miss Scarlett

You are very welcome sissy-sophie and thank you for your sweet post here.

I truly enjoyed doing them and I hope I can find a way to continue again.
I think one of the best parts for me was that no two requests were anything alike and I love variety.

Miss Scarlett
Miss Scarlett

Thank you Sissy Shirley,

I'm so glad you received them after the problems we encountered.

I tried to keep it fairly monotone keeping in mind you might be listening to them with someone special and just wanted to set the mood rather than deter from it.

Have you shared your audio with anyone else yet? That's what I had going through my head while I recorded it and I'd love to know if they shared your enthusiasm :wink:

Miss Scarlett
jvkoz

Miss Scarlett,

Thank you for doing these audio requests. You have cerainly made my day, and for alot of other sissies I'm sure. I wiil cherish the audios I have from you for a very long time.

Thank you also for speaking up when all the requests were becoming too much. You have been a good sport, and have my respect!

John
________
Arizona cupcakes Dispensaries
Last edited by jvkoz on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Scarlett

You are so very welcome John.

I decided I would rather explain my situation than just fade away and have everyone wondering why their requests weren't done.

These were great fun for me, especially the one's like you sent in letting me know exactly what tone of voice to use for certain situations. Without your directions your audio would not have turned out at well as it did.

I even got a kick out of listening back to your audio before I sent it to you and loved adding my own special effects which was just a spontaneous thing I loved throwing in.

I'm glad you enjoyed listening as much as I did recording it :D

Miss Scarlett