New Audio Format

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Stinky13

I heard that SissySchool will develop a procedure/policy on how audio from users stories will be done. I enjoy the site very much, and enjoy the Mistresses as well. But, I find that suggestions/stories/comments go unanswered. Hopefully we'll all be in for the better.

Thanks...
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Sometimes requests are made at times when the Mistress requested has no time to do the recording. Some requests are not made respectfully or courteously, but rather are demanded. Some are simply not of interest to the Mistress to whom they are addressed, or perhaps to any Mistresses available to do recordings at that time.

At present, recordings are done only when Mistresses have time to do them. Perhaps that will change in the future. However, the requirement for respect and courtesy will not, nor will the need for the Mistress to wish to do a particular recording.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
Stinky13

Thanks for your response...I know those of us who respect the time the mistresses put into these and effort really appreciate it. Thanks again for the response.
Miss Scarlett

There may be another poster using the name Stinky, but as I recall I sent out a free audio to someone going by the name Stinky who's audio request sounded very much like the one you submitted here.

Perhaps you might get a quicker and better response if you submitted your story request(s) to the Mistress you speak to the most often on the phone. That would seem fair wouldn't it?

Scarlett
Stinky13

Thanks
MsTiacontrolsu

I also made recordings for Stinky. In fact, they were quite lengthy and elaborate. Hmmmm, coincidence?
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
darlene8811

coukd the audio files please be put in a aac encoded file for the apple ipod's?
Ms Ally
Site Admin

darlene8811 wrote:coukd the audio files please be put in a aac encoded file for the apple ipod's?
That request surpasses my technical abilities - anyone have any suggestions?
MsTiacontrolsu

I believe as long as they are in MP3 format they can be uploaded to an Apple iPod. Maybe I'm wrong?
darlene8811

i couldn't do it i tried my self
andreasissyuk

MsTiacontrolsu wrote:I believe as long as they are in MP3 format they can be uploaded to an Apple iPod. Maybe I'm wrong?
Easy CD-DA Extractor 8.1.4 (Build 1). I don't use it much for conversion, more for ripping CD audio and checking CD Text burnt with Nero 6, but it should work. Try the demo. :)

http://www.poikosoft.com/

Why don't you buy a cheap 256MB/128MB MP3 player for these files?
darlene8811

i use itunes beacause i have a mac here
LisaAnn69

If you have the recording in iTunes, just set the iPod prefs to AAC only files. The software will automatically reformat the file when it's loaded onto your iPod (pink, i presume).
What are you waiting for? Panty me, please.