Oral Lessons

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

lildicksissy

How about an audio clip teaching us sissies how to properly suck a cock?
your panty wearing cockslut
Ms Ally
Site Admin

We'll keep that suggestion in mind when planning future audios - thanks!
girly_sub

ohmygod, I agree, we need more cock sucking audio lessons with the finer points of cum slerpping - oh the humiliation and giggles from Mistresses! :wink:

Sissy Cum-Hungry girly_sub
M_Cassandra

o.k............give Me till wed next week. I'll give you girls a kick ass cocksucking 101. A seminar, you sissies will pair off while I demo on a real man.....hows that?
sissy_joan

YES YES!

I am looking forward to that!~
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

How exciting... That will give me a chance and incentive to finally get the Peter North ejaculating dildo. Anyone have any suggestions on what to fill it with to re-create the taste and texture of cum? I know I can use my own but from what I hear about this product the teaspoon we produce is not enough to be shot through this bad boy. So any ideas?

Jacqueline Patricia.
lildicksissy

Thank you Mistress, I am looking forward to it.
M_Cassandra

Take some plain (fat free of course) yogurt and mix with water.
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Miss Cassandra,

You were right about the yogurt. I tried it to get ready for next week. It has the consistency and flavor. thank you

Jacqueline Patricia

I love being a Girl...
girly_sub

oh thank you Mistress for the new cock sucking lessons to cum, this Sissy can hardly wait.
This Sissy hopes that the story will include a scene with cum dribbling down my pretty lil chin and the cute guy bending me over and having his way with me while the Mistresses watch and giggle.

Sissy cum slut Girly_sub :D
Miss Scarlett

Jacqueline Patricia,

I found the squirting Peter North dildo on his site and on the label that comes with it, it says it includes recipes.

Very realistic looking and the moveable balls is a nice touch too.

Would be funny if Cassandra's recipe were in the book :wink:

Miss Scarlett
Jacqueline Patricia

Miss Cassandra,

As you may know already, Miss Scarlett has been teaching me about becoming a cupcake lady. Last week I got my first period and Miss Scarlett taught me how to use my tampons and pads etc... Anyway Miss Scarlett also gave me a quick lesson in sucking penis.

Miss Scarlett did not want me to play with Peter North but I asked her if I can take your class with the Peter North ejaculating dildo. With the skills Miss Scarlett taught me I think I can go to the "HEAD" of the class. tee hee.

I will let you know what Miss Scarlett says.

Humbly,

Jacqueline Patricia
Miss Scarlett

Jacqueline,

We really must be on the same wave length sweety.

I got this post just after I posted that you have permission to buy the Peter North.

Miss Scarlett
M_Cassandra

Tee Hee.....either you go to the "head" of the class or stay behind......with your frilly clad butt in the air that is , along with girly sub......hmmmm..maybe you could be partners. I think on of those Peter Norths can be first prize..................hmmmm
lildicksissy

This hungry slut can't wait to enroll either.