Oral Lessons

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Miss, Cassandra,

I have received the permission of Miss Scarlett to take your class. I look so forward to it... My panties are wet with anticipation. Thank you for taking the time to teach us how to suck cock like proper little sissies. It sounds like such a fun class.

Jacqueline Patricia...
M_Cassandra

I'm just about done with " Cocksucking 101 with Cassandra and Butch" . I'm editing now and will record it tomorrow and send it to Ms. Ally. This has to be the most fun audio!!!
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

I called the toy store and have been told that they do have the Peter North ejaculating dildo. I plan to go buy it tomorrow evening after work. I hear he's pretty big, and pretty thick, is that usually a problem for beginers?

Jacqueline Patricia
Miss Scarlett

It can be a problem Jacqueline, but with proper preparation and the right frame of mind it can be done and very enjoyable too.

Once you get it call me before you try him out the first time (if you can wait) and I will talk you thru it. There are some little things you can do to make it go smoother and having someone coach you can really make a difference.

Miss Scarlett
Ps: I'll bet you are excited and remember to double the cum recipe.
lildicksissy

I know Im getting excited. How much do those fun Peter North dildos usually go for?
your panty wearing cockslut
Miss Scarlett

I was curious as to what they looked like so I just typed in key words Peter North and it called up his web site.

Just go there and you can see it and get pricing too. Looks very realistic and Peter is a hotty too.

Miss Scarlett
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Miss Scarlett

Lildicksissy,

You sent me a private message asking for something, but I don't have your email address to send it to you.

Could you please email me at Madameincharge@aol.com from an address you are comfortable receiving this from me?

Thanks,
Mistress Scarlett
Jacqueline Patricia

Miss Cassandra,

I did it, I had my Girly day. Miss Scarlett set up my hair appointment, and I got the Girlyest style I could have hoped for. I then went and purchased the Peter North. He's big and thick... And he shoots a gob of cum down your throat. Also I lost my virginity today. I'm a bit sore and really tired, it was rough but so much fun.

It was a total Girl day. tee hee. You can see more details about my Girly day if you wish. It's under the introduction thread. OMG I feel like a budding princess. Oh so fem and Girly.

I can now do the cocksucking 101 I have the tool, and I stocked up on the yogurt.

Girly hugs and kisses,

Jacqueline Patricia
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
M_Cassandra

Now that truly is a dream come true!!!
Jacqueline Patricia

Miss Cassandra,

I am still recovering from the evnets of my Girly day on Tuesday. I hope to be able to take the cocksucking 101 this weekend. Is Butch available to fill up my Peter North?

Jacqueline Patricia
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
M_Cassandra

Yes indeed! Every which way but caboose!!!!! Lol :lol:
Jacqueline Patricia

Miss Cassandra,

I put on my prettiest skirt and blouse, with my floral bra and panties, and my heels. I wore my red cocksucker lipstick as you request in the audio. I strapped the Peter Notrh to my treadmill at the height of a 6 foot man. I dropped to my knees and followed the cocksucking 101 audio.

It was so much fun. I think I did very well as a splooge queen. Peter's large size made it a little difficult to deep throat but I tried. I loved the cum factor of the Peter North. Unfortunately it does require a bit of effort to get it to cupcake gobs down your throat, but it is better than nothing... I used the yogurt and water until Butch provides me with a shipment to fill my Peter North with. tee hee...

Thank you for this audio. It was fun doing it. I felt very Girly. Gotta go and clean the cum off my face and hair. I think Peter might get lucky tonight tee hee...

Humbly,

Jacqueline Patricia.
M_Cassandra

I'm glad to have you as a student at my university........now to see about benefits, retirement, and vacations......lol...... the formula is quite healthy , no? The best way to practice deep throat is to lie on your bed with head over the side. Slip it down that way.
Jacqueline Patricia

Miss Cassandra,

I was honored to be a student. The formula was healthy and realistic all at the same time. I will practice as you instruct for deep throating. Hopefully it will work. I'll let you know...

Thanks again..

Humbly serving on my knees...

Jacqueline Patricia