It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 10:14 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:26 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Hi princessdaisy!

Did you ever have anyone take you up on this? It's adorable!
No, but It's one of my favorite Fantasies

Oh Daaaaaisy! I recorded your audio!

I had to edit a little bit, just to make it flow better, but minimally, I promise.

Hope you like it!

https://www.getgirlie.com/theforum/view ... 17&t=15712

Check out my tumblr at www.goddessrachelintelligentfemdom.tumblr.com

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:30 pm 

Quote:
Here's a short script I would love to hear:

Why, hello there dolly! Wanna play dress up? :giggles: I know you do! I have so many pretty outfits for you to wear for me, but I just don't know what to pick. Hmm. How about a ballerina, with silky tights, a sparkly bodice, and a pretty tutu? I could twirl you around and around...or maybe I'll dress you up like Alice In Wonderland, in a light blue dress with puffy sleeves and a poofy skirt, with a ribbon in your hair and a white pinafore. Maybe, you can be my little girl, in a frilly pink party dress and pigtails and cute little Mary Jane shoes. Oh! I know! I'm going to transform you into a pretty, girly, frilly fairy princess! Oh, you'll just look so adorable in your princess dress and tiara, with glittery fairy wings and a magic wand! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to give my dolly a magical makeover! :giggles:

It would be amazing for Me. Delia to do this (I just adore her voice) but I would be happy with just about anyone who takes this up.

Rainbow, did you ever get in touch with Miss Delia about this?

If not, and if you don't plan to, you can find some examples of My recordings in the Free Audio Files forum, and if you like what you hear, get in touch and I'll be happy to record this. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:32 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Caught

What would people say if they knew what a sissy you are? What would your friends and family think about you, if they knew you dress up in women's lingerie and put on make-up? What if your colleagues found out that you love to pull on that little stiffy between your legs while dressed and dolled up to look like a prissy little sissy boy? Do you think they would laugh at you? Do you think the women in your life would smirk at you when they meet you, and maybe talk about you behind your back?

"Hey girls, did you know that he is a sissy boy and that he wears pink frilly women's underwear under his regular clothes?"

What if they found out some of your dirtier secrets? You know, those secrets you lock away in encrypted file folders on your computer and don't want anybody to ever find out about! Like how you fantasize about dressing up in a sexy outfit and then seduce a real man? Like how, whenever you put on lipstick, you dream of wrapping those pretty lips around a big juicy piece of man-meat? What would the people in your life think if they learned that little gem about you? Can you imagine looking into the eyes of a woman who knows that you dress like a sissy boy, dream of being with a man and prepare for that encounter by stretching your sissy pussy with pluggies and dildos? How could you ever face her? How could she not just laugh in your face?

"Mmmh, what now? I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously... I mean, I know you're wearing pink girly panties right now... it's a little hard to talk work with someone like that..."

How about the fact that you are getting a little stiffie right now? You know what I mean, don't you? What would people think if they knew that you are turned on by thought of them finding out what a submissive sissy you really are?!? That you dream of one day being caught while you are wearing your prissiest and most helplessly revealing sissy outfit?

And then there's of course that one special lady, who must NEVER learn the truth. The woman you secretly desire but don't have the nerve to even talk to, much less ask out on a date. What would SHE think about you, if she learned all your prissy and dirty little secrets? She's such a gossip too... she would tell everyone! Can you imagine that amazing and beautiful woman sharing the embarrassing truth about you with all the women in your life?

Well, well sissy boy. I guess you're in for a treat, because I just told her. That's right... she knows everything about you now! You're caught! No way out now... but who are we kidding, you wanted this all along! Haha!
This is a particularly erotic one, at least to me. Was it ever recorded?

Hmmm, usually if someone's recorded it, they'll say they did after the request. You didn't see anything?

I'll take a look, too. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:43 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Caught

What would people say if they knew what a sissy you are? What would your friends and family think about you, if they knew you dress up in women's lingerie and put on make-up? What if your colleagues found out that you love to pull on that little stiffy between your legs while dressed and dolled up to look like a prissy little sissy boy? Do you think they would laugh at you? Do you think the women in your life would smirk at you when they meet you, and maybe talk about you behind your back?

"Hey girls, did you know that he is a sissy boy and that he wears pink frilly women's underwear under his regular clothes?"

What if they found out some of your dirtier secrets? You know, those secrets you lock away in encrypted file folders on your computer and don't want anybody to ever find out about! Like how you fantasize about dressing up in a sexy outfit and then seduce a real man? Like how, whenever you put on lipstick, you dream of wrapping those pretty lips around a big juicy piece of man-meat? What would the people in your life think if they learned that little gem about you? Can you imagine looking into the eyes of a woman who knows that you dress like a sissy boy, dream of being with a man and prepare for that encounter by stretching your sissy pussy with pluggies and dildos? How could you ever face her? How could she not just laugh in your face?

"Mmmh, what now? I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously... I mean, I know you're wearing pink girly panties right now... it's a little hard to talk work with someone like that..."

How about the fact that you are getting a little stiffie right now? You know what I mean, don't you? What would people think if they knew that you are turned on by thought of them finding out what a submissive sissy you really are?!? That you dream of one day being caught while you are wearing your prissiest and most helplessly revealing sissy outfit?

And then there's of course that one special lady, who must NEVER learn the truth. The woman you secretly desire but don't have the nerve to even talk to, much less ask out on a date. What would SHE think about you, if she learned all your prissy and dirty little secrets? She's such a gossip too... she would tell everyone! Can you imagine that amazing and beautiful woman sharing the embarrassing truth about you with all the women in your life?

Well, well sissy boy. I guess you're in for a treat, because I just told her. That's right... she knows everything about you now! You're caught! No way out now... but who are we kidding, you wanted this all along! Haha!

Here you go, gemsissy!

https://www.getgirlie.com/theforum/view ... 17&t=15714

And thank you to whomever wrote the script! It was delightful to record!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:50 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Caught

Here you go, gemsissy!

Hi, Enchantrix Rachel. That's from Sissy Sandra. Below is the post that Gem Sissy quotes above:

* sissy.sandra ( getgirlie.com/theforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22544 ), "Re: Custom Audio Requests", Apr. 11, 2013, https://www.getgirlie.com/theforum/view ... 276#p68276 .

Thank you very much for making this into a very nice recording!

Author (under my legal name) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.host56.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:05 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Here you go, gemsissy!

Hi, Enchantrix Rachel. That's from Sissy Sandra. Below is the post that Gem Sissy quotes above:

* sissy.sandra ( getgirlie.com/theforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22544 ), "Re: Custom Audio Requests", Apr. 11, 2013, https://www.getgirlie.com/theforum/view ... 276#p68276 .

Thank you very much for making this into a very nice recording!

Thank you, Jamie Michelle! Both for sleuthing out the original post, and for letting Me know you liked it!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:57 pm 

Quote:

Why, hello there dolly! Wanna play dress up? :giggles: I know you do! I have so many pretty outfits for you to wear for me, but I just don't know what to pick. Hmm. How about a ballerina, with silky tights, a sparkly bodice, and a pretty tutu? I could twirl you around and around...or maybe I'll dress you up like Alice In Wonderland, in a light blue dress with puffy sleeves and a poofy skirt, with a ribbon in your hair and a white pinafore. Maybe, you can be my little girl, in a frilly pink party dress and pigtails and cute little Mary Jane shoes. Oh! I know! I'm going to transform you into a pretty, girly, frilly fairy princess! Oh, you'll just look so adorable in your princess dress and tiara, with glittery fairy wings and a magic wand! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to give my dolly a magical makeover! :giggles:

It would be amazing for Me. Delia to do this (I just adore her voice) but I would be happy with just about anyone who takes this up.

It's up, sweetie! I hope it lives up to your wishes!

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15731

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:27 am 

Quote:
Quote:

OMG thank you so much!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:43 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OMG thank you so much!

You're welcome! Thank you for writing it!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15