Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Write up the script and one of our Mistresses just might record it!
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
steveb69

I just posted a cupcake bi story "The Wifes Plan". Have several more if you are interested in this topic would be happy to do one for you to narrorate.

I try to write from the womans prospective as the sole reason this "cupcake or I prefer coerced" bi is happening is that it turns her on so much (like all guys including me for lesbians) and also it shows the ultimate submission and strips any chavenisitic viewpoint.
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Hi steveb. Why not email one of the stores to me at yourgoddessdallas @yahoo.com (leave out the space). If it looks like it will work, I will record the short ones for this site and the longer ones for the new mistressalwayswins site. We can discuss this more via email. Thanks!
Goddess Dallas

davidlee101

Hello,
Here's my request... you mistesses are so hot... I love you all!!!!!

Hello Mistress / Auntie,

Below is the script/roleplay I would love for you to record and/or have a live phone session with you. Note that obviously it would not have to be word for work, but this is just giving you the premise in which for us to have a good time.

Background: In reality, when I was 13 and 14 years old, I used to housesit for my Auntie. Her house was only a few blocks from my parents so that is why my parents felt comfortable with me by myself overnight. My Auntie was my Mom's cupcake cupcake. She is very curvy, a size 10 with a bra size of 38DD. I know this because I spent many hours rummaging through her drawers and closets. She loved silky and satiny lingerie and underwear, she had four drawers full and a lot more in her closet- nighties, teddies and negligee. This was in the 70's, before thongs and cottons got popular. I had my first orgasm in one of her silky slips. Note that my fetish for silky satiny undergarments is not a dirty panty type, it's just the feel of it and the naughtiness and taboo of it.

Note: If whomever gets this is not comfortable with an underage person and or a cupcake scenario, it could be a babysitter scene or I could be a timid 18 year old renting a room from a motherly lady type while away at college.

I will write the roleplay in this way- with what Auntie is thinking or saying and what me, "Davie" is thinking or saying like below, note that if you or I am thinking, I will have (thinking) after our name and talking will simply have our name:

Examples:
Auntie (thinking): Hmmm, what is Davie doing in here?
Auntie: Davie, wake up.
Davie (thinking): Oh no, what shall I say?
Davie: Please Auntie, don't be cross.

The scenario leading up to Auntie coming home early while I am housesitting:

Auntie was going to be out of town for three days and two nights, so as usual, I housesat for Auntie. Also as usual, I would spend hours rummaging through Aunties silky satiny panties and lingerie. The second night, I decided that it would be especially sexy to sleep in Aunties bed instead of the guest room. Aunties bedroom was so feminine and sexy to me. Come to find out, she even had pink satin sheets on her big California King sized bed. I also decided to dump a couple of her lingerie drawers under the covers with me while I slept in Aunties bed and even wear a pair of her silky pink panties and a nightie. I finally fell asleep while wallowing in the silken wonderland I had created in Aunties bed. Auntie was suppose to be home the next day in the evening. Well, Auntie finished business early this day and instead of flying home the next day, she took the evening flight home and she arrived home a little before midnight a day early!

Auntie took a cab home and came inside looking forward to sleeping in her own big soft satiny bed. Auntie came to her bedroom and started to undress from her business suit. She had not turned on the light as the hallway light lit the bedroom plenty enought for her to see. cupcake was undressing, she notice me sleeping in her bed.

Auntie (thinking): What is Davie doing sleeping in my bed? Hmmm, that's odd, he always sleeps in the guest room. Poor cupcake, maybe he got frightened being alone and felt safer in Aunties bed. Auntie walked over and ran her finger through my hair as I slept. She bent down and kissed my on my forhead and thought that this was kind of cute.

Auntie continued to undress down to her undergarments and went to her closet to get a satin nightgown that she loved to sleep in.

Auntie (thinking): With Davie sleeping in my bed, maybe I should sleep in the guest room. Nonsense, I love my bed and besides it's plenty big enough and it won't hurt anything if we sleep in the same bed, afterall, when I babysat Davie when he was cupcake, we slept in the same bed all the time.

So Auntie eased herself into one side of the bed gently so as not to wake me.

Sometime after Auntie fell off to sleep, Auntie and Davie rolled around and because we were both mostly asleep, we started to rub up against eachother and spoon and grind eachother. After a little while of this Auntie finally gradually woke up and realized what was going on.

Auntie (thinking): Oh my! We shouldn't be doing this, maybe this wasn't such a good idea for us to sleep in the same bed.

Auntie gently pushed herself away and laid back on her pillow. Davie drifted back off to a full deep sleep. Auntie made light of this that she and Davie were both human with natural urges. Auntie couldn't deny that she did get very aroused cupcake felt her moist pussy. Auntie was very horny. She wished that Davie was not there so she could call over some of her friends. You see Auntie had a naughty and kinky side. As Auntie laid in bed waiting to fall asleep again, her leg brushed up against Davie and she felt something odd, she felt satin. She lifted up the covers.

Auntie (thinking): Oh my god, Davie has on a negligee of mine. And all my lingerie from my drawers is strewn around him! What is going on? I am going to wake him and punish him... wait...hmmm, wait a second, calm yourself down.

Auntie, because she had a naughty kinky side and because she was very horny got a thought in her head that she just couldn't let go of. She debated to do so or not to do so, she decided that she could have some nauthty kinky fun with this situation. She did get out of bed and fluffed her hair and put on some lip gloss and perfume. By this time, Auntie was fully awake and it was only a little after midnight. Auntie was still horny after all of that grinding and spooning with Davie. It even turned her on with all of the lingerie under the covers, you see, lingerie and silky panties turned Auntie on, that is why she had so much of it and had satin sheets. Auntie got a glass of wine and thought about what scenario she could deploy, not to mention relieve her built up stresses and needing relief. She knew she could manipulate just about anything she wanted to. Well, she thought about it for a bit and decided to go for a very kinky scenario involving a group of her party girlfriends. She telephoned her friends and told them what had happened that night and what she planned to do. Her girlfriends were very excited and wanted to help. The girls had been out clubbing and were just leaving the club (with no men to take home!) Auntie told them to come over right away. The six girls arrived quick as they all lived very close. Auntie liked to party with these girls, they were black girls, all very tall and curvy and sexy. Auntie opened a couple of bottles of wine and told them to wait in the living room, that it would take 10 or 15 minutes to set her plan into action and that she would call them on their cell phones when she wanted them to come to her bedroom. Auntie got back into bed.

Auntie: Davie, Davie cupcake gently put her hand on my shoulder and rocked me, wake up, wake up.

Davie: Huh, huh, Auntie, you are home early.

Auntie: Of course I know that silly, the point is, you are in my bed and well, you have my undergarments all around you and are even wearing my satin nightgown!

Davie: um um, well Auntie, I was just, well, let me put everything away and I will just go off to the guest bedroom, okay.

Auntie: No no sweetie, just what is going on here?

Auntie knew I was a timid and shy boy so she didn't have to shout, she talked in more of a cupcake talk condesending tone.

Davie: Auntie, please don't get mad (as tears started to run down one of my cheeks).

Auntie: Davie, don't cry, come over next to me and let Auntie hold you, Auntie didn't mean to make you cry. But, Auntie is a little perterbed at you for coming into and violating my bedroom. You do look really good in my negligee though, do you like the way it feels?

Davie: Yes Auntie, I don't know why, but I love your lingerie and silky panties and everything!

Auntie: Well Davie, lets pretend you are my niece, lets call you Daisy!

Davie: No no Auntie, please no, I can take it off and just go to the guest bedroom!

Auntie: DAVIE... I MEAN DAISY! You stop talking nonsense! YOU'RE the one who put it on and your the one who likes how it feels and you're the one who decided to violate Aunties bedroom.

Davie was shaking and tearlets started to form again. Davie started hugging Auntie with his head laying on your double D bosom. Davie was trying to suckle on Aunties nipples through her nightgown. (Auntie thought to herself that her plan couldn't have unfolded better).

Auntie: Daisy, are you trying to suckle on Auntie's busom?

Davie: I'm sorry Auntie, I guess I was, but I didn't mean to, I guess I was frightened and it just came to me natural when you were holding me.

Auntie: My sweet Daisy, that is so sweet, you're making Auntie so proud.

Auntie slid her nightgown strap from her shoulder and exposed her plump breasts. Davie latched on like a cupcake hungry for milk in a gentle and loving way. This really turned Auntie on!

Auntie: That's is sweetie, suckle on Auntie's busom. Oh my Daisy, you act like you want some milk, do you?

Davie: Yes Auntie, I would love some milk.

Auntie: Well Sweetie Pie, Auntie doesn't have any milk.

Daisy started to suck harder and harder.

Auntie: Daisy, just slow down, I know you want milk but Auntie doesn't have any. Auntie does have an idea though. What if Auntie knew where you could get some milk?

Daisy: Oh no Auntie, I could never, we can just pretend, just please let me suckle on you and fall asleep.

Auntie: Daisy, sweety. I am going to have to insist, you see, Auntie likes milk too and Auntie is thirsty too! Auntie has some of her party friends close by and will call them over right now!

Daisy: No no Auntie, then I will just go to the guest bed...

Auntie: Now now sweety pie Daisy, button your lips, Auntie knows what's best! Come now sweety pie, Auntie promises it will be fun... it will be like a girls slumber party, after all, you are now my sweetheart niece Daisy and you look so girly wearing my negligee and panties. Now just lay down on Aunties busom while she calls her girlfriends over for our slumber party.

Auntie calls them on the cell phone and pretends to say to just let themselves in and come to the bedroom and that she and her new niece will be in her big king sized bed. Within a minute, a light tap on the bedroom door happens and Auntie says to come on in everyone. Six tall model type curvy black women walk in and undress down down to their teddy's and hop into bed. Daisy has his head on Aunties busom.

Auntie: Hello girls, I so missed you, this is my new niece Daisy... she is shy.

One of the girls reaches over and brushed her hand through Daisy's hair gently and says she is so so cute and that she loves her nightgown and panties.

Auntie: Well girls, Auntie got home and well, one thing led to another and Daisy got scared and started suckling on my breasts. It turns out, she wants some milk which I don't have. I thought, you girls have milk so I called. I was also horny and thought that we could satisfy two needs at the same time.

The girls got a gleam in there eye and said yes, what a great idea.

Auntie: Now Daisy sweety, Latisha has her big chocolate breast out, now go over there and suckle away at that.

After a bit of coaxing, I went over to Latisha and started to suckle away at her big chocolate breast. Everyone just giggled and sighed and said awww, that is so cute.

Daisy: After a little bit if suckling of Latisha's breats, I got a little frustrated and said that there is no milk coming out.

Everyone giggled.

Auntie: Daisy sweetie, that isn't where you get the milk, these girls are special, you get their milk from a different place.

I pulled away a bit and Latisha raised her teddy and there was a giant bulge in her silky panties. She pulled her panties to the side and... a big black cock flopped out! Daisy scurried back to his Auntie.

Auntie: Daisy sweetie, it's no big deal, this is where Auntie gets her milk when she's thirsty. Now make Auntie proud and go suckle on her big black weenie just like you suckled on our breasts.... go ahead Daisy sweetie, Aunie won't take no for an answer.

Latisha came over closer on her knees and Auntie layed Daisy's head down on the bad below Latisha's massive black cock. Auntie grabbed the big black cock and placed the head in Daisy's mouth.

Auntie: That's a good girl, open wide and let the big black mushroom head slide in your mouth. Oh, that's a good girl, now suckle on it. Make Auntie proud, suckle and you can get the milk!

Daisy: Auntie, I no milk is coming out, what's wrong?

Auntie: Daisy, you need to work at your cocksucking skills, but Auntie understands that this is your first time, let Auntie help.

Auntie lifted Daisy back in her lap much like whe would cradle a cupcake.

Auntie: Daisy, sweety start suckling on Aunties breasts.

Once Daisy started suckling, Latisha positioned herself next to Auntie that Auntie, between Daisy's sucks, replaces her breast with Latisha's big black cock head. Daisy continued to suckle on the big black cock they way Auntie hoped. Auntie started to stroke Latisha's big black cock from the base all along the shaft. She even started lipping the side of Latisha's long shaft with her full wet lip glossed lips.

Davie: Auntie, only little drops of milk are coming out, why can't I get anymore?

Auntie: Well my dear sweetie, the girls were out clubbing and had a bit much to drink, but they love they way you look and Latisha loves the way you are servicing her. We are going to have to switch up positions girls!

Aunties plan had unfolded even more perfectly that she had hoped for. The fact that the girls had been out partying and drinking meant that they could not cum easily and especially not cum easily for a rookie cupcake job.

Auntie: Daisy, lay down on your back, Auntie is going to get you in a sixty nine position and Aunties pulsating pussy will be right above your face. You see sweetie, Auntie is so horny that this will work out perfectly for both are needs... Auntie needs the pounding a big thick black cock, for Auntie was out of town all week and she needs the stress relief that a big black cock can provide. Now Latisha and everyone else afterwords, come fuck Auntie from behind and after you make me cum, and before you cum, pull out and inseft your cockhead into Daisy's mouth and deposit your cum into Daisy! Daisy sweetie, this will have to work for you because Auntie can't wait for you to learn to suck big black cocks to completion, we will have to teach you that over time. The other girls, Davie is good enough to be a fluffer to get everyone hard so line up single file and after Latisha finishes in Davies mouth, each one of you girls change up and do as Latisha did, the next girl will be fluffed by Daisy. Also, if Daisy can't handle all of the milk, just spew it out onto her face. Daisy, sweetie, these girls cum is the best facial treatment anyone could ask for, so drink all you can, then just rub it into your face... You're such a good and perfect little niece to Auntie!

To finish, as the last girl is cumming, you could say that Auntie will reward Daisy for being such a good little big black cocksucker that she will wrap a pair of her best silken pink panties around your cock and stoke you with them till you cum in them... "that's it Daisy sweetie, fill Aunties pink satin panties with your creamy cum, after all, you love creamy cum yourself.... ha ha ha ha
prettyindiapers

hi ms ally, I have tried to email you about a personal recording but no one has responded yet. I have emailed twice over the last 2 weeks. do I need to do anything special? let me know. thanks, pid sissy
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Hi David,

Well, the combination of underage and incset make it inappropriate in any event. While that can be fixed, the story reads like a play, not an audio to be recorded by one person. You might want to change the underage and cupcake issues and then re-post it under the fiction link.
Goddess Dallas

Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Hi prettyindiapers. If you're using the correct email address for Ms. Ally, IIt is Ally @voxerotic.com (leave out the space).

I'm sure she'll get back to you soon.
Goddess Dallas

MsErin

Hey,
I would love to record an audio. Can anyone give me a script? I can't wait.
I'm usually available from 8pm to 2am
Sessions can be scheduled
Miss Tara

That sounds like fun, prettykate, I'll go ahead and see what I can do with that idea:)
Call me at 800-730-3298 and
come hear the rest of my audio at my blog!
www.kinkyroleplay.com
Ryan

"Wake up, sissy"
She said in a motherly voice, the kidnapped victim opened his eyes and saw a rather tall woman who had abit of an athletic and sort of a muscular build, she was wearing a delux 50s dress similar to Marilyn Monroe's but her hairstyle was of brown hair tied up tightly in a bun. She wore a pearl necklace that match her pearl earings. She was quite attractive for a tall and built woman in her earliest 30s. The Victim then realized something was in his mouth and he felt rather smooth.

"Oh I shaved off all your pubic hair and body hair, sweety. It's just so unnatural for a cupcake to have such filthy hair."

She said with a grin cupcake bent over to look at her victim as he layed down on a bed with a pink barbie princess bedspread. His limbs were cuffed to all four of the bed posts, so he was pretty much completely helpless.

"Oh that itty bitty thing you're sucking on is you wittle pacifire"
"That's wight, its supposed to help cupcake's girl sleep"

The Victim's eyes widened in shock as he finally realized he had been kidnapped. He thought a man his size who only stood about 4'5 could get lucky when he met this lovely woman who stood about 6'9. He thought that she was unlucky in dating men because of her size, but now he knows the truth.

"When you met me at that bar last night, I just thought you were darling. You were so naive and shy to notice that I put drowsy yummy cupcake in your drink"

She said with a smug look cupcake saw her soon to be cupcake cower in helplessness.

"Now that I have you all to myself, let me think of a name...Your name WAS Ryan, Correct?"

"Sure that name some girls have but its just not girly enough for my little powder puff... How about Rachel?"

*GASP* "That's perfect! Your name will be Rachel from now on"

She said with excitement. And then approached her "new plaything" rubbing his smooth shaved legs.

"You're going to mommie's little princess"

She said with a smile to show that she was proud of her work. She began to uncuff him cupcake grabbed the his by his ankles one at a time, it took her only one hand. She lifted him up and pressed his knees to his chest cupcake rubbed his butt with her other hand.

"Mmm, so cupcake smooth. Its perfect for a princess" *Giggles*

"Ok now, here we go, my widdle sissybaby. lets slide on these pretty pair of pink pull-ups with disney's princess on them"

*GASP* "Oh my, look at how cute you are! They fit so perfect snuggy on your widdle bummy-bum-bum!" she said while still holding his legs in the air and gave him a good swat his "diapered" bum. Despite the fact that these training pants were thickly padded, he could still feel how hard the impact was from that strong hand. Laying down her authority.

"Now on with these silky white nylons. Mmm, they make you as pretty as a widdle swan" she said cupcake rubbed his exposed thighs along with those stockings she just put on him.

"Now to put on these widdle cute mawy-janesies on your widdle feetzee's...Oh-My, they fit perfectly just like those widdle slippers that cinderella wore." She said cupcake pressed her index finger on the cinderella design on his pull-ups training pants.

Suddenly, he spat out the pink pacifier and in the most pathetic tone any woman could hear "Please, stop this...I won't tell anyone if you just let me go" But her ears deafened at his plea cupcake picked up the pacifier and popped it right back into his mouth.

"Ah-ah-ah, Sweety. cupcake's Girl should know better when to talk back. The next time she doesn't do what she's told, cupcake will have to spank her cut widdle bottom" She said with a motherly smile after laying down her authority. Ryan, had already felt the sample spanking already, it could be a whole lot worse if it was for real, so he decided to comply.

"Now then sweety, lets see what cupcake can find for her princess to wear today...hmmm, Oh here we go. She pulled out a yellow satin dress that looked just like Belle's from Beauty and the cupcake.

"This one is perfect for you, sweety. Let's get this one on you...There!"

*GASP*"You would look just like a real princess if I could just style your hair up nicely, but its just too short. I guess we'll just have to go out and buy a wig for you to wear until your hair gets longer Ryan began to cry as his new cupcake took him by his soft puny hand and ushered him into the backseat of her car. She strapped him in the pink cupcake seat with princess designs on it.

"Shhh, be a good girl for cupcake and cupcake will give you a treat on the way back" he knew what she meant, he couldn't bare to even think about recieving a spanking from her.

"Here we are Sweety"

She said in a motherly tone. Ryan's eyes widened as he saw that they had arrived at a mall. He was in for a whole string of humiliation as he sat there and thought. She parked the car and then came around to unload her "cupcake" out of the car. She unbuckled him out of the safety seat and then helped him out before closing the door and locking it. Ryan pouted on the way in as "cupcake" took him by the hand and walked him into the mall. Ryan tugged on cupcake's dress cupcake turned her attention down to him.

"Aww, what's the matter, princess? Do you need to go cupcake"

Despite the fact that he felt humiliated on that question he nodded because he really did need to go, very badly.

"Ok then sweety, lets go cupcake" she took him into the ladies' cupcake and then she escorted him into the stalls cupcake locked the stall door behind him.

"Good thing this beautiful dress only covers half your pull-ups, because it would be hard lift up your pretty dress. Now lets slide these down"

She said while sliding down his pink training pants

"C'mon, sit down, now tinkle for cupcake *GASP* good girl! *Clap clap*" With the intense humiliation that Ryan was enduring he cupcake some more until his bladder was completely empty.

"All done, now lets pull up these princess pants-zees and go washie our hands-zees" she pulling up his princess pull-ups up his legs and then flushing the cupcake. She took him over to the sink and made him was his hands.

"Good Girl!" She said in a motherly tone before taking him by the hand and out of the ladies cupcake and back into the mall. Many people began to stare at him as they walked by as "cupcake" was taking him by the hand. They walked up an escalator and then she found wig store.

"Hmm, now lets see let me look...No, too blonde, ugh! too red. No, not girly enough...Oh here we go, dark brown sausage curls! Oh they are just perfect for you! now lets go ring this up and check out!." The middles aged sales woman smiled at Ryan as he stood there with embarassment, while she just looked at him in admiration. Once they left the store cupcake placed the wig on Ryan

"*GASP* Oh my god, you are so adorable. You look just like a real princess now! cupcake might even consider making that your real hair in a few months." Of Course Ryan wasn't too thrilled to hear about that. cupcake then took Ryan by the hand as he led him into another store called "KB Toys". Ryan was even more uncomfortable as he saw all the other kids with their mommies shopping for toys.

"Here we go, the Bella Dancerella Home Ballet Studio, it will make cupcake so proud that you practice your ballet steps everyday." She took him by the hand and brought it up to the register

"Yes, I'm ready to check out" she said with an excited smile

"Yes, today is her birthday, and I'm buying her this present. She's excited, aren't you sweetie?" Ryan had no choice but to smile with that pacifier still in his mouth. Because he knew he would have to feel the wrath of cupcake's hand on his ass if he didn't act the way she wanted him to. She paid the cupcake girl about his age at the register before taking him by the hand and escorting him out of the toy store.

"Come on, Rachel its time to go pick out a nice tutu for you wear that will match your practice mat." As if his pride couldn't have been broken down anymore... More humiliation was to come.

"Hmm, here we are... the dancewear departmet, blue, no...yellow, no you're already wearing a yellow dress. Hmm, excuse me maam, could you help me? I'm looking for a perfect tutu for my cupcake. And I would like to get her into ballet as soon as possible.

"Oh you do happen to have one that would be perfect for her? Ok, show me" The sales lady walked away for a moment and then brought back a fancy bright pink satin tutu, with puffed sleeves it had bright white leotards that was connected to the whole costume, it was all a one-piece costume.

"It's Precious! I love it lets try it on, sweetie" cupcake said cupcake took her "cupcake" into the dressing room.

"Now lets get you out of this pretty widdle dress, don't worry sweetums we're just trying on this pretty tutu for you to wear and practice at home. There we go, now lets slip into this pretty tutu...*GASP* Oh my god, you look so precious you are so adorable!"
cupcake placed her hands on his hips and spun him around like a cupcake. Admiring the rich pink royal tutu on her "cupcake"

"Mmm, such a sweet dress, its fit for a princess just like you. Ok, now lets get this pretty pink tutu off and back into Belle's dress sweetie so we can hurry up and pay the nice lady. And then we can go home and get you in this outfit." she said in an excited motherly tone, Ryan wasn't too thrilled about that idea but atleast they were almost done shopping and this public humiliation would end.

"We'll take it" she told the sales lady cupcake paid for it, and then the sales lady made another comment to Ryan.

"You'll be dancing swan lake soon, won't you sweetie?" said the sales lady. Ryan had no choice but to stand there and smile while still sucking on that pink pacifier.

"Come along, sweetums, Lets go eat some ice cream and then get you set up for ballet once we get home." said his new cupcake. Did she say ice cream? Oh no, this public humiliation still isn't over.

"That's right sweeite, since you've been such a good cupcake you get a nice treat." she said with smug look but in a motherly tone cupcake took Ryan by the hand onto the first floor where the snack stands are.

"Hmm, lets see... Oh yes I think strawberry is perfect for my little princess. It matches the Princess Pull-Ups you're wearing" she said while placing her strong but firm hand on his "diapered" butt.

"Mmmm, let cupcake warm your bummy-bum while you lick your icecream" Ryan had no choice but to lick the strawberry icecream cone while sitting on his new cupcake's lap.

"That's a good girl, keep licking" she said, now squeezing the seat of his pink princess pull-ups. Ryan felt that he should be lick a little quicker he felt humiliated because some people were watching but because of his size he could really pass for a 6 year old girl.

"All done? good girl, now lets go home" she said while patting the seat of his pink pull-ups.

Ryan suddenly needed to cupcake, the pink pull-ups that were fastened snuggly between his legs were very difficult for him to close, as the pressure in his bladder filled. It almost felt like he was wearing diapers. "Here we are sweety, home sweet home. I be you can't wait to try on your tutu and start practicing ballet right away, can you?"

Ryan just wanted to cupcake he had been at the mall too long and the pressure in his bladder really was rising quickly, cupcake unbuckled him from the back seat and then picked him up out of the car and put him down. cupcake grasped onto his hand before walking over to the trunk and taking out the Dancerella Home Ballet Studio with DVD. Ryan really needed to go really badly. They walked up the steps as the wind blew up Ryan's yellow princess belle (from beauty and the cupcake) dress, the neighbors looked over in awe as they thought just looking at the pull-ups were just adorable. cupcake turned he key and then patted Ryan on his "diapered" butt into the house... He almost cupcake himself.

"Sit down and be a good girl, Rachel while cupcake sets up this Dancerella studio." Ryan sat down on the couch as he watched cupcake set up that studio, he really needed to cupcake but he still continued to hold it.

"Ok now sweetie, I gotta go back out to the car and get your tutu, you just stay put and be a good girl" Ryan could not hold it anymore as he ran towards the cupcake door he turned the knob but it wouldn't budge, he looked up and saw that it had been padlocked.

"What's wrong sweety?" cupcake said cupcake krept up behind Ryan. Ryan looked up at cupcake she didn't say anything but he knew that she must have wanted something. Ryan pointed at the lock, cupcake still didn't say anything. Ryan then started to stamp his feet as cupcake stood there with her arms crossed as if she wasn't satisfied. Ryan needed to cupcake so badly that he would now do anything to go to the cupcake so he started to throw a tantrum like a little sissy girl, like a little tiddy cupcake as he plopped down on the floor and threw a temper tantrum kicking his feet on the wooden floor, his mary janes made a little rhythm.

cupcake rolled her eyes and then grabbed Ryan by his wrist to pick him up off the ground before he acted even more pathetic. She unlocked the padlock and then took Ryan into the cupcake. She reached under his yellow satin disney princess belle dress and then motherly pulled down his princess pull-ups training pants down to his ankles and then she set him down on the cupcake.

"Go on Rachel, make tinkles for cupcake" she said while holding his hand. Ryan so degraded by now just tinkled into the cupcake until his bladder was finally empty. cupcake then Pulled off some cupcake paper from the roll and then wiped between Ryan's legs. She pulled him up off the top of the cupcake seat and then gently pulled up his training pants. She flushed the cupcake.

"Now then, lets put on this precious tutu and see how pretty you are" she said while unlacing the yellow dress and pulling it down his legs. "Step out of the dress sweety" Ryan did as he was told and stepped out of the dress. "There we go, now to get these dwess shoes off" she said cupcake gently unbuckled the maryjanes and gently rubbed his feet, she even tickled his feet. Ryan laughed, he was ticklish he felt so cupcake the way cupcake was manhandling him. cupcake then picked up the bag and pulled out that tutu, "Alright sweetie, now step in"

Ryan had to comply as he stepped into the leotards, cupcake then pulled up the tutu and pulled his puny little arms through the puffed sleeves. She then laced up the tutu. "Don't you look so pwecious! well, it's time honey!". She said while starting the dvd, she then set up a cam corder pointing it at Ryan so that way she could show "her cupcake" off.

"Practice real hard sweetie, cupcake wants you to be your best when we get you into ballet with all the other little girls." Ryan just started stepping on the dance pad, he felt very girly stepping while trying to dance in those ballerina slippers, he couldn't have felt more girly or cupcake than right now. "Oh yes honey, don't stop now! You don't want cupcake to spank, do you?" she said letting Ryan know that she meant business. about 30 minutes passed by and cupcake clapped her hands "Great job, honey now turn to cupcake"

Ryan stood there in embarrassment as he stood there crying, his pink pacifier in full view for the "audience-to-be" to see. He looked so babyish as he started to cry as the camera was completely starring at him. "Oh don't cry sweetie, the audience is proud of you someday you might even make Swan Lake, but you'll have to work very hard for cupcake Now curtsey for the audience. No, you have to extend your tutu up higher.". If Ryan extended his tutu up any higher everyone would see a big bulge in his leotards, possibly know that he's very well diapered or if they could see through it, still wearing pull-ups.

"Rachel?" she demanded in a very motherly voice when a cupcake didn't comply to her wishes. Ryan bent one leg down and put his right leg behind it. He gently gripped his pink tutu with his thumbs and forefingers as he the rest of his fingers stuck up and out right in a very lady-like manner as he crouched in a well curtsey. "Good girl"

Ryan woke up in his new disney princess bed. He still had that pacifier in his mouth when cupcake then came into the room. "Rise and shine my little princess, lets check them training panties to see if you kept them dry." cupcake pulled up the disney princess bedspread and then put her hand between his legs, patting the seat. "Well well, you don't feel wet and those designs haven't faded away so you have kept them dry. cupcake's so proud of you" she said standing there cooing with her arms crossed. Her brown hair was let down and comed very nicely she was wearing a dark blue blouse with a very long black dress with black high heels and her nails were painted ruby red with her lipstick. "C'mon Rachel honey, its time to go cupcake" she said while taking Ryan by his little weak hand to the cupcake. She reached up his pink satin babydoll nightie and then pulled down his princess pull-ups down to his ankles.

She then put both of her strong but manicured hands on his shoulders nad then sat him down gently on the cupcake seat. Ryan felt a big breeze between his legs and his buttocks since cupcake shaved off his pubic hair .He felt even more belittled as cupcake then grasped his hand again while holding the cupcake paper in her other hand. "Just like before sweety, make tinkles for cupcake, good girl". "Now here we go, lets get you all wiped down nice and clean". cupcake said cupcake reached down between his legs with a freshly soft charmin tissue. Ryan really felt less like a man at this point but his manhood could only go down hill from here.

"Ok sweetums, lets get ready. cupcake has some special guests coming over for a visit." Ryan's eyes widened as he continued to suckle on his pacifier, making him tinkle even more. "Ooo, I shouldn't have gave you so much applejuice last night." she said while ripping off another square of cupcake paper and then wiping between his legs once again. cupcake then put the cupcake paper back on the sink cupcake let go of Ryan's hand and then tucked her own under his arms, lifting him off the cupcake. She flushed the cupcake before bending down to pull up his disney princess pull-ups. But instead of doing so, she unvelcroed the sides and slipped off the training pants off his ankles leaving his shaved butt and tiny penis exposed.

She lead him back into the bedroom cupcake helped him put on a cute silky cupcake blue disney cinderella dress, along with his black maryjanes. But still his tiny little cupcake-cupcake and bo-bo was exposed, cupcake then pulled out a fresh pair of the princess pull-ups from the package cupcake unfolded it onto the bed, she then took Ryan by his fragile little wrist cupcake laid him down flat on his back with her strong hand pressing into his bony chest. cupcake then grasped Ryan's ankles cupcake held them up high in the air while sliding the pink training panties underneath his buttocks. cupcake firmly laid him down as his bottom touched the padded surface. She then grasped the other end pulling it up between his legs as the inside pad cupped his little balls. cupcake finally velcroed the sides as it fit snuggly onto the perfect waist, scrotem, and butt.

"This time it's Belle, you were Belle yesterday but you wore Cinderella's briefs, this time they switched." cupcake said pressing her strong index finger on the Pull-Up's Silhouette that was Belle from Beauty and the cupcake. "Today you're Cinderella, now just like Cinderella's glass slipper, these fit you perfectly, just like a princess." She said cupcake slid both of her index fingers down the middle as if she was adjusting the elastic waist of a cupcake's cupcake. "And as a princess, you must keep these training panties clean, that means no piddle-cupcake" she said patting him right between the legs soft and delicate cupcake could, before lifting his legs up by his ankles in a cupcake position. "...And no icky-poos" cupcake said giving Ryan another aggressive swat on his diapered butt, just like yesterday. "Now then, lets get your hair combed up all nicely just like Cinderella, we must get it done before the girls come over"
whyguys1

Sorry did not relaize I may have been required to post this here instead of where I did.

Here is a beginning chapter I wrote for a choose your own adventure story.

Wonder if it would be worthy of a Mistresses' audio:

Erica's Birthday (Awakening Five Years Later)

As dawn broke Sandra looked at her ex-husband's feminine body beside her. Her heart swelled with victory and pride at how she had brought him to such a humiliating unmanly state. Still, she knew these occasional shows of consideration were important in the re-training and control of males. The soft morning light heightened his girlishness. Gentle shadows accenting the curves of his body and breasts on the silken sheets of HER master bed. And he had used his eager and well-trained tongue to bring her more than a few tremors of orgasm in the dark hours of the night. In a way, for a male, he had his sporadic uses, especially since his feminization now seems to have accelerated. Sandra woke him up, yanking at the end of the gold lace hair-ribbon that she had Erica wear to contrast his shoulder length brunette curls.... She smiled down at his dutifully and perfectly made-up face.

"Oh, Master.... I'm SORRY I was still sleeping... I should have awakened first to attend to you... Erica's voice was was dainty and demur, soft and submissive, just cupcake had been trained. Very few except the most experienced Female Masters would suspect the voice was not that of a real girl.

"Erica, you're forgiven... it is your Birthday after all, I'll be lenient, this once. And Erica, even though you are merely a male -- you do know that I still am somewhat fond of you, especially since you've come to realize your place." Sandra softly taunted.

"ERICA"... after all this time, hearing that name still cut through his psyche like a scalpel unmanning his very spirit.

Sandra playfully toyed with the lace edge at the top of Erica's black satin teddy. She reached in, circling her hand teasingly to stroke Erica's petite but still growing hormoned breasts. Erica's face, neck and breasts flushed with embarrassment as his nipples became erect. His loins quaked in desire again.

Since today, March 8th, ironically International Women's Day, marked his birthday as Erica (not his real birthday as Eric, a day now lost more in memory than real to him) Sandra had as tradition permitted him to spend the night prior beside her in bed. Last night being in bed next to Sandra was delightful and exciting... yet also degrading and frustrating... just as it always was in the past those few nights a year it was allowed for special occasions or rewards for particular milestones of his sex role reorientation training and feminization.

Sandra's hand next slid down his slippery teddy to his thighs and the lacy tops of his smoke hued stockings. She stroked his nylon encased girlishly slim and smooth shaven legs. More unrequieted desire built in the center of his sexuality as Sandra tickled the crease of Erica's legs at the edge of the steel chastity belt that imprisoned his male genitals smoothly and discretely from showing any evidence of masculine bulge in his panties.

Only thinking of how shamed he was at his ever-increasing loss of manhood aided the fire in his libido to subside. At times Erica even wished she could forget her past maleness totally, perhaps then the torture of unsatisfied male desire would disappear or at minimum be more tolerable.

Sandra tapped Erica's metal restriction shastity device. Sandra smiled triumphantly, and in her haughty confident but still lyrical feminine voice asked Erica questions to which she knew the answers, but more wanted to hear her ex-husband reiterate so as to humiliate her further by having to revisit the travel down the road that saw the demise of his manhood.

"Erica.... how many years does this make it... five? Yes five years of sex-role re-orientation. Oh such delightful changes we've seen in you... yet there'll be such better ones ahead! Do you remember how you fumbled putting on your first bra? Think about the mess you used to make applying lipstick, foundation, blush, mascara and shadow. Doesn'r it make you glow how perfectly you do all those things now? Wasn't it awful when you would thought you had a right to sexual demands on Females? I'm so proud of the adjustments you've made accepting the proper male station in life and towards Women! Aren't you happy you've been relieved of all those vile false masculine pretenses?"

(Sandra smirks amused yet mockingly)

"Erica, cupcake lady, you REALLY have come a long way! You have so well re-learned your place properly as a male should. Look at yourself... so very different from the vile domineering ex-husband who thought he ruled our relationship. You are SO-O-O lovely... and your behaviour, thought, mannerisms, bearing, dress ... you are nearly perfect in your femininity. Genetic females might almost find you attractive enough to have sex with you... fortunately more and more of us don't accept anything other than the real thing, the perfection of a Sapphic relationship.

(Sandra lets out a taunting satisfied sigh and moan)

"But seeing you and other males accepting your appropriate new roles and developing your natural feminine submissiveness and serving your Female Masters IS quite satisfying enough for us to endure keeping you around. Erica, doesn't it please you that your sex has some utilitarian purpose in life, even if it is such a marginal one as serving your Female Superiors.

A tear forms in one of Erica's eyes, she hopes it does not affect her mascara, as Erica feels more of her manhood lost cupcake answers.

"Yes, it is a privilege you allow us to serve, Master Sandra....

Sandra stretches her arms out energetically, yawning...

"Now Erica, you've been rewarded enough. Time to get your girlish ass in motion... I want my breakfast here in twenty minutes.... we have a busy day today... you've got cleaning up to do... decorations to get up.... extra cooking.... besides all your other traditionally male household chores....

"Yes, Erica, you still HAVE to listen to your cupcake-feminization recordings.... You'll MAKE time.... are you ARGUING with me?!? I thought not!

"Now I realize your five year Birthday Party tonight means extra, not fewer duties for you... I suspect at least 19 guests....

"Erica, silly girl -- of course that's counting only Females..... there are five males being brought but they're only attending as extra maids to help you serve throughout the evening. Won't it be nice for you to have others to talk about housework, make-up, feminine fashion, cooking, trade Female Master gossip... you know all those things that interest you pretty little males.

"Now do get going, my feminine little wench.

"ERICA, GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT, cupcake LADY!!! How DARE you forget to CURTSEY when leaving my or any Female's presence. Try again, give a bit more sense of being demure as you dip and lower your head. That's better. Still, you did forget, so bring up my riding crop when you bring my breakfast. Five strokes shall be your punishment (Sandra laughs)... how fitting... one for each Birthday year.

Erica cupcake a smile although her spirit is one of complete defeat.

"Yes Master Sandra, i shall bring Your breakfast and Your crop, it is proper i be punished... may i be dismissed, Master?

This time Erica remembers to curtsey before leaving, the echo of her high heels on the hardwood stairs mark her swift but dainty exit towards her male kitchen domain and her culinary duties.

Sandra picks up the phone. She dials. In a few second she begins talking.

"Amanda... hello LOVER (Sandra makes a sexy kissing noise over the phone) my little Erica should have everything in order for our party tonight. Believe me, you'll love seeing HER for the first time. Yes, I KNOW in a few years you'll have that bastard husband of yours in the same state. Amanda, our meeting a few weeks ago was fate. You just have to get out from under Ron... or shall we say the future "VERONICA" (Sandra laughs heartily) Yes, Mandy, miss you so-o much too, darling. See you tonight, sexy. Love you too!

(Sandra lets out a deep sensual sigh)

(Sandra chuckles heartily, cupcake says to herself.)

Yes Erica, in five years...as the old cigarette commercial used to say, "You've come a long way, cupcake.... but GIRL, you have NO idea what changes we women have for you and your feeble sex in the NEXT five years.
whyguys1

My main interest is founded on stories/fantasies connected to Female Supremacy and sex role-reversal. Feel that the logical conclusion of these themes is feminization. So, I'm sorry if my posting here might be out of place, and if so, PLEASE forgive me..... after all, i AM ONLY :oops: A male!
Ryan

whyguys, the mistresses, recorded yours, I wonder what I'm doing wrong...
Miss Tara

Hey there, Ryan:) I don't think you are doing anything wrong, sweetie. I'm sure you are a very sweet sissy cupcake girl, and your script is very descriptive, but I (and this is just MY personal feeling!!) would rather not discuss or record cupcake related fantasies. I'm not putting you down, this is just a personal preference of mine. So, you aren't being ignored, perhaps the right mistress hasn't seen your script yet!!

Sincerely,
Mistress Tara
Ryan

I see, well Mistress Scarlett has responded and I tried to respond back but I never got a response in return. But thank you Ms. Tara. Your voice would have been perfect but thank you for being honest :)