Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

whyguys1

I'd like to hear an audio about the wife and secretary of a chauvinistic male executive who have become Lesbian lovers getting together to dominate him against his will and make him their submissive humiliated feminized maid at home and office girl at work. (no male-male).
darla

Ally wrote:The Mistresses and I will be offering you all the option to ensure you receive your custom audio requests - here are the details:

In the future we will continue to select from the requests posted here, and make MP3's available for free to the whole community.

In addition, we will also be offering members the option to purchase custom audio recordings, which can either be emailed to you, or mailed via Post on a compact disc.

You may supply a script that you'd like us to read from, or just a general idea you'd like us to work with, whichever you'd prefer.

For more information, please email the Mistress whom you'd like to have record your MP3.

Post here with any questions! And as always, please continue to post your requests and suggestions here too - we'll continue to develop them into MP3's and post them for everyone to enjoy as time permits.

If you wish to request a custom MP3, please send an email directly to the Mistress you'd like to have record your MP3, at the following addresses:

Ms. Trish: Pleasures_Denied@ yahoo.com
Ms. Tara: TaraSaysBadBoy@ aol.com
Ms. Grace: MzGivingGrace@ aol.com
Ms. Tia: tia_n_cocktales@ yahoo.com
Ms. Scarlett: madameincharge@ aol.com
Ms. Dallas: YourGoddessDallas@ yahoo.com
Ms. Cassandra: Mistress_Always_Wins@ yahoo.com
Ms. Adele: Be_adeles_pet@ hotmail.com
Ms. Ally: msally@ sissyschool.com
Ms. Madison: DomMaddy@yahoo.com

Ms. Ally
Darla girl
cdtiffanymd

Mistresses,

I would like to see or hear about period training. Right ow I am in the last day of my period. I use pads every day during my period and I am thinking about switching to tampons. Anything you can cupcake me to do would be most helpful.

Love,
Tiffany
babygina

I would like to here a sample from any of the MISTRESS'S,on the topic of instruction on the correct usage of Douches and Tampons for my just starting periods.Complete instruction on the correct usage and placement of the Douches and Tampons,and if time permits also correct placement of pads and usage also.

Thank you,
babygina
seanna

I would love to hear a story about a shy male being cupcake made-over. Complete make-up job with permanent make-up. Then the sissy gets HOT PINK ACRYLIC NAILS cupcake APPLIED! Then he is teased and humiliated. I also love the slumber party themes.

Thanks!
BraLover

I agree!!! I like the shy guy being cupcake to wear makeup too!!! Also the slumber party theme is great. How about Mistresses taking guy shopping for prom/bridal dress!!!
kathrineslut

Yes, a "public expose"-audio would be great. Having to wear a pink maid's uniform, heels and stockings, but no makeup, and then being sent off to run errands for Mistress.
Anything like "Taxi ride" would make this lil sissy jump :D
tmoo

i would love to hear about a teen who is caught pink handed by his gorgeous neighbour while he is supposed to be house sitting for her. He is caught dressed in her frilly lingerie and so she makes him come over and do chores for her but fully dressed as a girl in a pink maids uniform. Then she can show him some other "tricks"...........you decide the tricks!!
MistressTori

I will also do custom audios for any sissies that would like them. If you have a script you'd like to send, please email it to mstori@cockcontrol.com. Just let me know what you're looking for and we'll see what we can come up with. :)
Last edited by MistressTori on Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Baby_Sam

Miss Scarlett wrote:Sissy Maids,

I have just burned a cd all about my Sissy Maid from a story I came up with on my own and if I may say so, it is hot.

This is not a story about a nice Mistress who hires her maid to serve tea and crumpets. If this is what you are looking for then this cd is not for you.

My sissy maid not only serves my guests which are her Mistress friends, but also their male companions. Plenty of humiliation, some spanking with a riding crop and servicing our male guests in every way. Sometimes my parties get a little rowdy and the boys need to let off a little steam :wink:

I have the cd's in jewel cases and have plain brown padded envelopes for discreet mailing.

If you have any questions about this cd you can email me at Madameincharge@aol.com

Mistress Scarlett
Two very simple questions:

How much is the CD
How long is the CD

Sam
camilla14

I want an audio where i am cupcake to wear diapers! and id like to here it also about being breast fed and having my nappy changed.
Ms Lilith

I would also like to add that I as well , would Love to do some audios for those of you who would like to try your hands at script-writing ;) Not quite the writer ? Even something like an idea or fantasy for an audio would also be fun to play around with ...as you Know I love to play;) Show me what you've got , Girls :)

You may email me at begforlillith@yahoo.com .
jlmd005

Thank You Mrs.Ally
Jose Albino
jlmd005

I would like an audio that will make me think I have blonde hair, blue eyes, DD breasts that have niples that are really sensitive. In the audio I want to think I can breast feed and like to breaast feed myself. I also want to have a nice, tight ,wet pussy and l like Dildos and vibrators.
Jose Albino
Ms Lilith

::Giggles:: That sounds like alot of fun , I think I will see what I can do with this concept . Check back soon ! ;)