Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

suzifrills

love to hear an audio where girls go to the ladiesroom and discuss their dates, share lipsticks, perfumes, and girlie stuff!
bound4you2

Wondered if there were any feminization stories with subliminals to make you want to dress. So while you're listening to the story the cupcake is working without you really being able to tell
MissRyan

bound4you2 wrote:Wondered if there were any feminization stories with subliminals to make you want to dress. So while you're listening to the story the cupcake is working without you really being able to tell
I would suggest that while it is possible, it's also somewhat difficult and can be quite time consuming to do. You might inquire with an individual Mistress and make arrangements with her to see if she would have the time to do the audio properly.
SissyKimberly

Been on this site so long... never had the courage to ask for an audio until today...

Well well well, what do we have here? Pull up your dress now princess—well, what are you waiting for? I said now! *Gasp* Oh my god, I can’t believe it. You wet your training panties again! I can’t even begin to tell you how disappointed I am right now. Look at you! Wetting your trainers like a little cupcake girl. I told you that if you needed to use your cupcake to come and tell cupcake, but it’s obvious you can’t be trusted to stay dry can you? Well that’s the last straw honey, you’ve proven to me you’re just not ready for cupcake training. I told you that one more accident meant I’d be revoking your cupcake privileges permanently, and I intend to follow through on that promise! Oh yes princess – you know what that means, it’s back to pampers for you, and I mean permanently! You knew the rules, I promised to buy you those pretty Disney Princess pull-up training panties to help you learn how to use the cupcake like a big girl, but you just can’t keep them dry! And to think, I was all ready to convert your nursery into a big girl’s room, with a dresser for all your pretty new big girl panties and training bras, and a cute pink canopy bed fit for a princess. But no, you’ve shown me that you’re still just a little cupcake girl, who still needs her cupcake for everything. Well c’mon then, let’s get you onto the changing table. Up you go, now suck on your pacifier like a good girl while cupcake gets those wet trainers off. Ugh—you really soaked these didn’t you? P.U., into the cupcake pail with those… alright then well here we go; legs up so cupcake can get you into a nice thick cupcake, perfect for a little cupcake girl like you. That’s right, a nice thick pair of diapers for little miss cupcake pants. Let me just make sure those pampers are on nice and snug, I know you can be quite a wetter so I got the extra thick overnight kind. And just in case you do manage to spring a leak, here’s a nice crinkly pair of pink plastic pants to help keep your crib dry. There we go, nice and snug. Aww, look at those tears… is somebody fussy? I think I know a cupcake who needs a nap. You heard me right sweetheart, there’s going to be a lot of changes around here starting now. It’s obvious that the reason you’re so cranky all the time is because you aren’t getting enough sleep. That’s why you can now expect a nice long one hour naptime each day at noon. Now c’mon princess, let’s get you tucked in for your nap. Here we go, your old pink fuzzy cupcake bunny sleeper. You remember this don’t you sweetheart? The one with the cute feet and the big floppy bunny ears on the hood. Best of all it comes with those sweet thick cupcake mittens sewn in, so I know you won’t be getting into any trouble during naptime. I know I said you’d outgrown it, but now I realize it’s perfect for a sissy cupcake wetter like you. Now let’s just get that on—oh how precious! Look at how cute you are. Alright now enough playtime, up you go, into your crib. Here’s your care bear to keep you company, and I even went through the trouble of making you a special naptime bottle of formula. It’s laced with plenty of special girly hormones to help you sleep, and if you don’t want to earn any punishments I’d suggest you finish it by the time I return. Now I don’t want all that sunlight distracting you—let me just pull these curtains closed… perfect, nothing to disturb my cupcake’s naptime. Look at you, all diapered up for your trip to dreamland. Isn’t this better honey? No more worrying about pretending to be a big girl, no more of that difficult cupcake training. Now you can be the little sissy cupcake girl you’ve always wanted to be, just a silly sissy crybaby who still wets her diapers... Alright princess, nighty night! I’ve set your naptime timer for an hour. I want you to get plenty of rest because tonight my cupcake is coming over to babysit! Won’t that be fun?
wannabe_baby

EDIT (again): I haven't written a script in some time but I thought I'd give it a try now. Hopefully a mistress will be kind enough to record it and it'll be greatly appreciated. :)

This ones quite long. I was going to do another bit, where the sissy tries being a cupcake in the hope that it'll convince his ex to . . . actually, just read. I think you get the picture.

"Hey wimpy. I heard a rumour. I heard that your girlfriend left you . . . for another girl! [laughs] Why doesn't that surprise me? After being subjected to your feeble, fumbling love-making in the bedroom, who wouldn't start to date girls instead? [laughs] Oh yes weakling, I know all about your pathetic little attempts at sex. The way your girlfriend would yawn, look at her watch and nearly fall asleep, as you jiggled and wriggled your little cupcake to a climax so pathetic that she had to ask you if you were done, before turning the light out on your sexual relationship and your place in her life as a man. And now she's gone the whole hog; she's decided that, since you're such an un-masculine little excuse for a male, she might as well just date girls anyway. [laughs]

Awww, but you still miss her, don't you loser? And it'd be way too much to tell you to grow a pair and get over her because we both know you can't do that. [laughs] So, do you want to know how to get your lesbian girlfriend back, wimp? Hmm? [pause] Well you can't, dumdum. But if you're really so pathetic that you can't be without her, there is something you can do. Put on a lacy bra and panties – oh, I know you have a pair, weakling. [laughs] – put on a blonde wig, makeup your face like a hooker, wear a t-shirt with an embarrassing saying on it, like “princess”, squeeze your sissy ass into a pink leather miniskirt and then mince over to your ex-girlfriends house in your best pair of heels. [laughs] Your ex-girlfriend and her lover will probably laugh their asses off. After mocking you, degrading you and probably slapping your face a few dozen times – which you deserve, for being such a loser – your ex-girlfriend will ask you what you’re doing there. Now let’s make it clear, weakling; you’re not there to get her back. She’s dating a hot girl, what possible benefit would there be to dating you? You’re going to tell your ex-girlfriend that you’d do anything to be part of her life and that includes dressing up like a slut for her and her girlfriend. In fact, that includes being a slut for her and her girlfriend. [laughs] That’s right, loser. If you’re serious about being a part of your ex-girlfriend’s life, make it clear to her that you’re more than happy to bend over and take it up the ass from her nine-inch strap-on, even if you’re not. [laughs] Make it clear to her that you’d give anything to wear the pink kneepads for her and suck on that big, thick cock that she likes to strap around her waist. Tell her that you'd love nothing more than to take your place in life as her boot-licker, her butt-kisser and her little sissy stress toy for her to beat up, tease and humiliate when she's bored. And loser, if you get really lucky, your ex-girlfriend and her lover might have a threesome with you. The two of them, romantically kissing each other … with you bent over in between them, taking it up the ass and in the mouth from their strap-ons at the same time! [laughs] What makes you think you deserve any better? Aw, don’t worry sissy. I’m sure you’d learn to enjoy it. After all, that’s the only sex that you’re going to be getting from now on. [laughs]”
Last edited by wannabe_baby on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Tara

I'll record this one, wannabe cupcake:) I love your creative scripts!
Call me at 800-730-3298 and
come hear the rest of my audio at my blog!
www.kinkyroleplay.com
wannabe_baby

Thanks so much, Miss Tara. I'm glad you like it and I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. :) Looking forward to hearing it.
princessdaisy

Here's a new story I though up, called "The new Cheerleader"

Girls, say hello to our newest recruit. Yes, I know he's a boy, but he wants to join the cheer squad. Isn't that cute? Well, I say why not let him join is? If he wants to be a cheerleader so much, I say we let him.

First off, let's get you suited up. Get rind off all of those clothes. Yes that's it, including the underwear. Oh don't be embarrassed, it's nothing we've seen before, right girls? (girls giggle) Ok, first put these on. Yes, you see them correctly, a Bra and panties. I'm sad to say that we don't have any boy cheerleader uniforms, so you're just gonna have to be a girl. Now put on the bra and panties. Hmm, yes...doesn't that feel good on your skin, that silky smooth cotton, much better then those silly boxers. Ooh, girls, he's having trouble with his Bra, let's help him out.

There we go. Here are some small towels to help fill those cups. There, now you have a lovely figure for a boy. oops, I mean girl. (giggles) Now, let's get the stockings on. It's good that you're practically hairless, but next time, you might want to give them a shave. Ok, let's roll the stockings up like so...there. (giggles) I can see you're enjoying this, you're little friend is showing.

Now it's time for for the outfit. The uniform is two-pieced with a long-sleeve Top and this very loose and full circle skirt for that extra "Swish" when we spin. Ladies, put the top on him first, Hmm, our school colors really look great on you Now the skirt, there's not button, so it has to slide up your legs, come on girls, help him out. There you go, doesn't that feel great? Come on, give us a twirl. (giggles)

Now for the hair. Tara works in the drama department and picked out this lovely brunette wig. let's slip it on... Ooh, you're getting prettier and prettier. The hair is loose and down now, but I know a perfect style for you: A little combing to straighten the knots, now we style it in a pretty ponytail and tie it up. Marcie has a pretty pink bow that will do you justice. (giggles) You're almost done. Now for the final part. Ladies: it's makeover time.

We begin with a smooth foundation to hide your boyish looks...of course that won't take long. Now for the eyes: Mascara to make those lashes curl, then some blue eyeshadow... keep your eyes closed. There, and next comes the blush, every boy loves a blushing brunette (giggles) and you do look very pretty blushing. And now the last part: your lips. A bight pink lipstick makes you look very kissable, you'd like to be kissed, wouldn't you? a big strong man holding you close, his hands brushing your easy-access to legs while he's touching his lips with yours...hmm, I'd bet you'd let him get some tongue, huh? (giggles) Let's uses some lip liner to make it look flawless and some lip-gloss to make them shine.

That's it, we're done, come look in the mirror to see the new you. Ooh... don't you look beautiful: a pretty teen cheerleader that make the players double take: Those smooth stocking-covered legs, that loose and swishy skirt that shows the world your panties, the top with your growing breast and finally, your beautiful face all done up in makeup and bows, just like a teeny-bopper. Let's see a cheer, here's a set of pom-poms and just cheer, add some "sis boom ba."

(giggles) You're really enjoy this don't you? I can tell by your smile that you like cheering, jumping around and feeling your skirt rise. Well, ladies, looks like she's one of us now. Welcome to the cheer squad, you're free to stay like that even after training is done. Oh and guess what? In honor of your new status, We'll hold a party in your honor. A sleepover, won't ht be fun? Now come on, let's get to practicing., you've got quite a way to go.
girls wear the best outfits ever
princessdaisy

Here's a new story I though up, called "The new Cheerleader" I would like an audio of this done please

----------------

Girls, say hello to our newest recruit. Yes, I know he's a boy, but he wants to join the cheer squad. Isn't that cute? Well, I say why not let him join is? If he wants to be a cheerleader so much, I say we let him.

First off, let's get you suited up. Get rind off all of those clothes. Yes that's it, including the underwear. Oh don't be embarrassed, it's nothing we've seen before, right girls? (girls giggle) Ok, first put these on. Yes, you see them correctly, a Bra and panties. I'm sad to say that we don't have any boy cheerleader uniforms, so you're just gonna have to be a girl. Now put on the bra and panties. Hmm, yes...doesn't that feel good on your skin, that silky smooth cotton, much better then those silly boxers. Ooh, girls, he's having trouble with his Bra, let's help him out.

There we go. Here are some small towels to help fill those cups. There, now you have a lovely figure for a boy. oops, I mean girl. (giggles) Now, let's get the stockings on. It's good that you're practically hairless, but next time, you might want to give them a shave. Ok, let's roll the stockings up like so...there. (giggles) I can see you're enjoying this, you're little friend is showing.

Now it's time for for the outfit. The uniform is two-pieced with a long-sleeve Top and this very loose and full circle skirt for that extra "Swish" when we spin. Ladies, put the top on him first, Hmm, our school colors really look great on you Now the skirt, there's not button, so it has to slide up your legs, come on girls, help him out. There you go, doesn't that feel great? Come on, give us a twirl. (giggles)

Now for the hair. Tara works in the drama department and picked out this lovely brunette wig. let's slip it on... Ooh, you're getting prettier and prettier. The hair is loose and down now, but I know a perfect style for you: A little combing to straighten the knots, now we style it in a pretty ponytail and tie it up. Marcie has a pretty pink bow that will do you justice. (giggles) You're almost done. Now for the final part. Ladies: it's makeover time.

We begin with a smooth foundation to hide your boyish looks...of course that won't take long. Now for the eyes: Mascara to make those lashes curl, then some blue eyeshadow... keep your eyes closed. There, and next comes the blush, every boy loves a blushing brunette (giggles) and you do look very pretty blushing. And now the last part: your lips. A bight pink lipstick makes you look very kissable, you'd like to be kissed, wouldn't you? a big strong man holding you close, his hands brushing your easy-access to legs while he's touching his lips with yours...hmm, I'd bet you'd let him get some tongue, huh? (giggles) Let's uses some lip liner to make it look flawless and some lip-gloss to make them shine.

That's it, we're done, come look in the mirror to see the new you. Ooh... don't you look beautiful: a pretty teen cheerleader that make the players double take: Those smooth stocking-covered legs, that loose and swishy skirt that shows the world your panties, the top with your growing breast and finally, your beautiful face all done up in makeup and bows, just like a teeny-bopper. Let's see a cheer, here's a set of pom-poms and just cheer, add some "sis boom ba."

(giggles) You're really enjoy this don't you? I can tell by your smile that you like cheering, jumping around and feeling your skirt rise. Well, ladies, looks like she's one of us now. Welcome to the cheer squad, you're free to stay like that even after training is done. Oh and guess what? In honor of your new status, We'll hold a party in your honor. A sleepover, won't ht be fun? Now come on, let's get to practicing., you've got quite a way to go.
princessdaisy

princessdaisy wrote:Here's a new story I though up, called "The new Cheerleader" I would like an audio of this done please

----------------

Oops, Didn't mean to double post, I though my first try didn't go through
sweetjordancd

I'd love to hear this one done by one of the very lovely and talented mistresses....

You get a makeup gift pack from a secret admirer. The note says "Meet me at
your apartment at 7 pm on Friday. Do not open." Friday night comes along and
the door bell rings. You come check the door and I am standing there. I
follow you into your apartment and tell you we are going to have some fun. I grab
the back of your head and we kiss passionately. Then I spot a chair and push
you into it. I tell you not to move an inch. Don't say a word and don't
touch me. I get the makeup pack which was sitting by the door and begin by
putting some base on you. As I use the applicator to put it on you, I rub your
inner thigh with my other hand. Seeing the pleasure in your eyes, I finish with
the base. Then I put some powder on your face. I gather the rest of the makeup
and sit it next to us. I sit down on your lap, straddling your legs. I take
off your shirt. I take out the blush brush and before putting any blush on it,
I run it from your belly button up to your nipples. Gently, I run it across
your left nipple, then to your right. Then back to the middle of your chest,
I run it up to your neck, around your throat and underneath each ear. After
teasing for a few moments, I put some blush on the brush and apply it to each
cheek. By this time, you didn't need it anyway, but it's applied. Then to the
eyes. I take out the applicator and put some eye shadow on it. I run it
across your eyelids one by one. I can feel a small bulge under my crotch to let
me know that you are enjoying it. After I get through with both eyes, I kiss
you again. With your eyes still closed, you are surprised to feel my soft hot
lips on yours but you respond with enjoyment. After our kiss, I grab some
mascara. You open your eyes and allow me to put it on. While I am putting it on,
our eyes lock. After the mascara, neither of us can resist very well. I grab
the tube of lipstick and start applying it to your lips. little by little in
erotic strokes. I put the lid back on the lipstick just in time for you to
grab me and start kissing me. Then you start on my neck. You bite and nibble
around my ears, driving me crazy. Then I push you away. Shake my head no and
tell you to wait. I walk to your closet and find a beautiful dress. Its red
and looks like it would fit you well. I walk back in, stand you up and undress
you. Shoes first, then socks, then pants, then underwear. I slip the dress
over you and zip it up. The dress is red satin. Because you have no underwear
on, there is a significant bulge in the front of the dress. I take you to the
mirror and you look at yourself. You like what you see. While you are still
looking at yourself, I come up behind you and start kissing your neck. I
nibble on each ear lobe, then right behind them. Then I move around to your front
and get down on my knees, looking into your eyes, I lift your dress inch by
inch until I get it up to where I want it. I kiss each thigh a few times, left
then right. Then I slide your hot hard cock into my mouth. Letting the dress
slide back down over my head, you cant really see me, only my movements. In
the full length mirror, you can see me move back and forth and can feel my
mouth on you. I grab your butt cheeks with both hands and pull you further into
my mouth. I can feel your butt cheeks clench and your legs shake. I back off
and get up. I kiss you again. and throw you on the floor. I undress in front
of you, giving you a strip tease. I straddle you and rub your cock with my
pussy with the satin still between us. I rub your nipples through the dress.
Then I pull it up and start rubbing your cock with my hand. Then in one
movement, you are deep inside me. I am still for a moment, then I start moving up
and down. I rub your nipples while I ride you. I bend down and kiss you
passionately. I ride you hard, moving up and down faster and faster. Each time I go
down, you are penetrating me deeper and deeper; I stop and lay down on the
floor. "It's your turn." I pull you on top of me and you pound me hard and
deep over and over. I orgasm and my pussy spasms around your cock. The feeling
is just too much. You can't hold it anymore. You let out a loud moan and come
deep inside me. You collapse on top of me still in your red satin dress. We
both giggle just before we fall asleep together. It was a great experience.
Hope to do it again soon.
MsOlivia

whyguys1.....
hi sweetie, that's a great idea and topic for an audio. I'll do one for you within the next couple of days....look for it under the audios section of this forum and enjoy!

Olivia
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.
wannabe_baby

I had this idea for an audio this morning and thought I'd see if I could write a decent script for it. Hope people like it.

I realise this is very long, so I apologise for that. I didn't write it beforehand because I think it can be written better when it's "in the moment". I hope a kind Mistress agrees to record it anyway. I'll be very grateful.

"Hey loser. I was with my girlfriends today and we got to talking about you. You see, all my girlfriends know what a little sissy you are and we had a good laugh, thinking what it'd be like if you ever went on a real date. [giggles] And not just with anyone; we had so much fun picturing you with my friend Monique. You know Monique, right? She's the six-foot-six African-American gym trainer with the mammoth breasts and powerful thighs that you can't stop ogling every time you see her in the street. In fact, you stopped going to the gym because you were afraid that your tiny pecker would poke up in your sweat pants whenever she was putting you through your paces. [giggles] As you can imagine, there aren't many guys who can satisfy Monique and, when they fail to impress her on dates or in bed, she gets her satisfaction by humiliating them instead. How long do you think you'd last, wimp? [giggles] Imagine Monique opening the door to her apartment to see you cowering like a scared little cupcake, stuttering and stammering about wanting to go on a date. [giggles] It wouldn't surprise me if Monique ended your date right there. Maybe she'd strip your clothes off you, stuff you into a lace-ruffled sissy maid uniform, complete with silky pink panties, and cupcake you to clean her apartment, just so her evening wouldn't be totally wasted. [giggles]

But hey, maybe I'm not giving you enough credit. Maybe you'd be lucky enough to get through your evening with Monique and get into her bedroom. She'd lay on her bed in some sexy lingerie and then you'd strip naked for her. And as soon as you pulled down your underpants ... uh-oh! [giggles] Sorry loser, Monique likes manly cocks, not little dicklets. What do you think Monique would do if she saw that thing? She'd probably pull you over her lap and spank you until you cry like a little cupcake. [giggles] And then, just to shut you up and teach you a lesson, she'd slap a cupcake on your ass and stick a pacifier in your mouth. What makes you think you deserve any better, you big crybaby? [giggles] Hey, if you're lucky, Monique might put you in a dress and cupcake bonnet and put you in a crib for the night before pushing you home in a stroller the next morning. But if you're unlucky, Monique will make you jerk off into your cupcake, take a photograph of you in your cummy cupcake and then kick you out of her apartment to make you walk home in your mess, crying and sucking on a pacifier. [giggles] Let's fact it, wimpy, the only way Monique will ever touch your dicklet after she sees what a cupcake you are is when she takes you to the cupcake, aims it at the cupcake for you and says, "okay cupcake, see if you can go cupcake like a big boy". [giggles] How humiliating for you!

Of course, there's the slightest chance that Monique will let you have sex with her. If you're lucky, Monique will turn the lights out before you get undressed and won't know that you were short-changed in the penis department. [giggles] So when that ebony amazon is lying in bed naked, you've only got one chance to please her, weakling. And if you can't? If your little dicklet can't get hard? If you cupcake your load too soon? If she can't even feel you inside of her? Or if you lose control and your little cock sputters all over her bedsheets, or her thighs, or her ass? You're in trouble, mister. Monique will probably beat you up, cover your face in makeup so you look like a cheap hooker, put your hair in cupcake, cupcake you into a pink bra and panties and stick a ball gag in your mouth. Then she'll push you down onto her bed and strap on her big twelve-inch dildo, so she can tear your panties off and teach you how a girl should be fucked. You'll squirm and wiggle and wriggle but there's no way you could escape a woman like Monique. Face it; you're a sissy. Monique will make your her on-call butt-bitch, a little weakling she can call over to her apartment whenever she wants some entertainment. You'd be like her own personal whore, coming over to her apartment whenever she wants sex. [giggles] And if you didn't turn up at her door dressed like a cheap slut? If you had the nerve to dress in your male clothes? Well let's just say that Monique needs a new sparring partner at the gym and no amount of tiny boners in your pants will stop her from knocking you on her ass over and over and over ... [giggles]

Lucky you don't have a date with Monique, isn't it wimpy? Oh, except for the one that my friends and I arranged for you this afternoon. [giggles] Me and the girls are taking bets on whether you'll be a maid, a cupcake or a slut for Monique. My money is on you being a cupcake. Don't let me down, wimpy. [giggles]"