Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

The Mistresses and I will be offering you all the option to ensure you receive your custom audio requests - here are the details:

In the future we will continue to select from the requests posted here, and make MP3's available for free to the whole community.

In addition, we will also be offering members the option to purchase custom audio recordings, which can either be emailed to you, or mailed via Post on a compact disc.

You may supply a script that you'd like us to read from, or just a general idea you'd like us to work with, whichever you'd prefer.

For more information, please email the Mistress whom you'd like to have record your MP3.

Post here with any questions! And as always, please continue to post your requests and suggestions here too - we'll continue to develop them into MP3's and post them for everyone to enjoy as time permits.

If you wish to request a custom MP3, please send an email directly to the Mistress you'd like to have record your MP3, at the following addresses:

Ms. Trish: Pleasures_Denied@ yahoo.com
Ms. Grace: MzGivingGrace@ aol.com
Ms. Tia: tia_n_cocktales@ yahoo.com
Ms. Dallas: YourGoddessDallas@ yahoo.com
Ms. Cassandra: Mistress_Always_Wins@ yahoo.com

Ms. Ally

A girlygirl is a *girl's* best friend! For sissy phone training, call us at 800-730-3507 - 1.99 per minute, billed to your credit card. 18+ sissies only!
Last edited by Ms Ally on Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tessa

Sorry, sissies, but I can't participate in the audios. My microphone or something doesn't work. I tried recently, but all I got was silence. :cry:
asatinsissy

I am interested in having any of the Mistresses do an audio tease about them being a lingerie deisiner and that their special designes are making sissy panties for men. Mistresses would put them out on display to catch/find potential sissy's at there store. I would like to know how each of the mistress would handle the situation. :shock:
Miss Scarlett

Sissy Maids,

I have just burned a cd all about my Sissy Maid from a story I came up with on my own and if I may say so, it is hot.

This is not a story about a nice Mistress who hires her maid to serve tea and crumpets. If this is what you are looking for then this cd is not for you.

My sissy maid not only serves my guests which are her Mistress friends, but also their male companions. Plenty of humiliation, some spanking with a riding crop and servicing our male guests in every way. Sometimes my parties get a little rowdy and the boys need to let off a little steam :wink:

I have the cd's in jewel cases and have plain brown padded envelopes for discreet mailing.

If you have any questions about this cd you can email me at Madameincharge@aol.com

Mistress Scarlett
lildicksissy

That sounds fun Miss Scarlet I can't wait to hear it.
your panty wearing cockslut
Miss Scarlett

lildicksissy,

You won't hear it here on the boards. It's a bit too naughty for some of the sissies here who aren't into all the things that happen to my sissy maid at the party.

Let's just say she was quite a mess by the time my party ended :wink:

I don't know if she had fun, but my guests and I certainly did.

Mistress Scarlett
girlieclit

Hello, this is girlieclit and I am new. My sissy name is Julie. I was wondering if you could create an audio file about girls dressing a boy in a wedding gown. This has always been my fantasy, I would be honored eternally if you would help me with this fantasy.
naughtyredhead

I would love a lesson in how too fuck my cute tight ass just like any of the sexxy misstress's
darlene8811

dear mistresses,

i have invited all of u to join google mail that is with your e-mail addresses posted
darlene8811

how come all the powerful mistresses don't make podcasts and if u want i would put them on itunes for u.
asatinsissy

I would like to know if the mistress's are still available to do custom audio fantasies for purchase, if so what are the details on price and payment? All the mistress's sound so wonderfull it would be hard for me to choose. Maybe one of the mistress's would be intrested in the topic I had posted above. I think it would be very exciting if mistress likes the idea too.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

sissy5 wrote:I would like to know if the mistress's are still available to do custom audio fantasies for purchase, if so what are the details on price and payment? All the mistress's sound so wonderfull it would be hard for me to choose. Maybe one of the mistress's would be intrested in the topic I had posted above. I think it would be very exciting if mistress likes the idea too.

Yes, the Mistresses are still available for custom audio requests. Custom audios are priced at 19.90 for the first 5 minutes, and 1.99 per minute thereafter. If you'd like your audio(s) delivered via post on a CD, there is a $5 charge for that. If you'd like to receive your audio(s) via email, there is no delivery charge.

Please contact the Mistress of your choice via email to make arrangements for custom audio.

Let us know if you have any additional questions - thanks!

Ally
amarila

Ally wrote:The Mistresses and I will be offering you all the option to ensure you receive your custom audio requests - here are the details:

In the future we will continue to select from the requests posted here, and make MP3's available for free to the whole community.

In addition, we will also be offering members the option to purchase custom audio recordings, which can either be emailed to you, or mailed via Post on a compact disc.

You may supply a script that you'd like us to read from, or just a general idea you'd like us to work with, whichever you'd prefer.

For more information, please email the Mistress whom you'd like to have record your MP3.

Post here with any questions! And as always, please continue to post your requests and suggestions here too - we'll continue to develop them into MP3's and post them for everyone to enjoy as time permits.

If you wish to request a custom MP3, please send an email directly to the Mistress you'd like to have record your MP3, at the following addresses:

Ms. Trish: Pleasures_Denied@ yahoo.com
Ms. Tara: TaraSaysBadBoy@ aol.com
Ms. Grace: MzGivingGrace@ aol.com
Ms. Tia: tia_n_cocktales@ yahoo.com
Ms. Scarlett: madameincharge@ aol.com
Ms. Dallas: YourGoddessDallas@ yahoo.com
Ms. Cassandra: Mistress_Always_Wins@ yahoo.com
Ms. Adele: Be_adeles_pet@ hotmail.com
Ms. Ally: msally@ sissyschool.com
Ms. Madison: DomMaddy@yahoo.com

Ms. Ally
i want some audio clips on being sissy
Ryan

I would like to hear Trish dress a boy up as a sissybaby diapers and everything a cupcake pretty much does
MistresssAnya

Hello sissys,

I am wanting to put an audio up on my bios so you all will be able to hear what I sound like. What I am needing is a script that is about 1 to 2 minutes long. If it is longer and you would like to have a cd of it let me know via email.
Mistress Anya

Learn to live whats inside.