Naughty schoolgirl

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

pinkpanty

Dear Mistresses,

Would love to have audio with one of you being the cupcake and disipling your naughty cupcake. Coming home early from work you find me(us) watching t.v. with no chores done and homework not finished. Dragging us to kitchen table you pick up bookbag and suddely everything falls out onto floor. As we both start pick things up you notice a pair of white cotton panties, and matching bra. Asking about them, we tell you that they were ones left in gym locker and brought home today. Because you lay out clothes everyday you know of no panties missing from dresser draw. We then say that because cheerleading practice went long didn't have time to change after. So your wearing nothing you ask. Seeing that we are very nervous at this point you demand for us to lift our skirt. Trying to get away you grab us and turn us around. Lifting skirt over bottom you see a pair of sexy lace black panties. YOUR PANTIES. Asking us what is going on, we tell you that when you were in shower we snuck into your lingerie draw and took a pair of panties and bra. Dress code is white or pink cotton panties ONLY. So wearing my sexy panties all day, problarly flashing the boys all day you tease you scream. Well if you like these so much, lets see how they feel after a good spanking. Bring us over your lap, you begin to spank our panty covered bottom...
Go to sleep at night and dream that someday i will wake up as the sissy girl i should be. Until then wearing my sexy, pretty, girlie panties EVERYDAY is fine by me.
Jillgirl

I would love hear this girlieAudio. Please, please oh please.
simple jill
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Well then!!

Someone write us up a little dialogue then, and perhaps if you're very good we'll produce it as a present for all the wonderfully behaved sissies.

Ms. Ally
dress2impress

I do agree I have always had a thing for naughty little school girls and always wondered what it would be like to be turned into one
GirlyBridget

Please make this audio. I have been a schoolgirl all along and I would love to hear this. Pretty please mistriss. I've been very good. :D
sissy britney

hey everyone!
i've been trying to write a dialogue for this, but i'm not all that good a writer so its still a work in progress. i'll try and do it soon for you all though!
i wish i was a princess!
dress2impress

well britney, if you need anyone to read it over and help out Im willing
GirlyBridget

Post what you have so far. Then we can all help out.
sissy britney

this is all i have so far:

Hey honey, i came home from work early today, i was hoping we could spend some cupcake-cupcake time together! I do wish you wouldn't leave your bag by the door sweetie, i nearly tripped over it!
Whats this inside it? Why do you have your panties and bra in your bag? Well they cant have been in your locker honey because i lay out your clothes every day for you.
Well if you're not wearing these, what ARE you wearing? Lift up your skirt for cupcake, darling! I don't care if your embarassed, lift up your skirt! There we go!
Why, thats my black lacy thong you're wearing! You took my lingerie without asking, you naughty, naughty girl! I'll bet you were flashing your soft cute ass in my thong to all the boys at school, you little slut!
Well, lets see how you much you like being a slut when i'm through with you, you're getting a proper spanking, right over my knee. Dont be silly, you're never too old for cupcake to spank you.
I'll just lift your skirt... i can see why the boys like your ass, its so round and firm! i think you can keep the panties on, it'll help you learn you lesson!

hmm... help!
i wish i was a princess!