Sissy cupcake Audio

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

fulldiaper13

Even though many sissies are big girls who like to be dressed up, how about something for us sissy babies, who still wear Pampers, frilly white knee highs, pink ruffled panties, mary janes, and a big puffy dress with bonnet. Of course we do have a tendancy to wet and mess, and if humiliated spurt a puddle of sissy goo....
Ryan

hey I like that avatar pic, can you send me a bigger version to where I can read it?
fulldiaper13

Its been awhile. Not much has changed.....The host of Sissy School should create a pay location...set it up to pay an amount to hear the audio's that have been done..not just one every few months. Seperate them into Sissies, Babies, etc. I know that you would do wonders offering the sounds of being humiliated and with the interest people wait for.
Just an observation....
PamperPantieGirl

This is one Ms. Scarlett could do WONDERS with! I just know it!
How about it "cupcake" Scarlett! Show us Pampered sissies how it is done!

Thanks!
Sissy Girl that wears Pampers, rubber pants, silky pretty panties, and maxi pads. Like to chat on Yahoo Messenger. Have cam too.
babyryan

I know cupcake Scarlett would do a great job with a sissy cupcake audio, but be carful what you wish for................
Miss Scarlett

babyryan is so right. There is one showing up very soon to be followed by another.

You might recognize the sissy cupcake name in the audio too......she/he (it's hard to tell) will be so humiliated :oops:

I also do nice cupcake audios too if babyryan or the other is too strict for you. I can be a nice cupcake as well. I just have to be more of a disciplinarian with my bad babies. Right babyryan?

cupcake Scarlett
babyryan

cupcake you are right, i have been a bad cupcake and today was no exception.
babyryan
Miss Scarlett

babyryan, I don't know what I would do if you went a whole day as an obedient cupcake......but that's something I never have to worry about is it?

Also, babyryan I saw a topic in the forums about the size of sissy cocks. I expect to see your posting there in the near future. I think you would win :oops:

cupcake Scarlett
babyryan

no cupcake you probably wont have to worry about me being a good cupcake, i have a hard time with that. cupcake i did like you said and posted in the sissy size post.
babyryan
fulldiaper13

Usually if you take us bad babies out in public...You can have the local cheerleaders and college girls laugh and make fun of us while we dirty our Pampers or Huggies....
Miss Scarlett

Oh fulldiaper13,

In my calls I've had lots of cheerleaders involved in my scenarios.
We run into them many times in the cupcake aisle at the grocery store and with all their giggling attract quite a bit of attention from other shoppers too.

You should have seen the look on sissy cupcake one day when I put him up on the little cupcake ride outside one store and kept dropping quarters into the machine. He must have enjoyed it so much he made a mess in his cupcake and the bucking cupcake made it a real mess. :oops:

cupcake Scarlett
Miss Scarlett

So sorry my sissy babies or cupcake sissies, but I ran into a snag with the audio I promised would be coming soon.

The story was too long and I was unable to download it for posting.

Scarlett :cry:
fulldiaper13

Yeah, you took me to Walmart and had me wet and mess in front of your friends. You fed me plumbs, and had me ride the horse while my messy diapers oozed down my legs.
Miss Scarlett

Oh what a stinky mess you did make.

I think it was fun when I ran out of quarters and the shoppers would keep handing them to me to keep your ride going and yelling giddyup as you bounced up and down making your mess even messier.

You are just so cute when your cheeks are that rosy red :oops:

cupcake Scarlett
fulldiaper13

Is there going to be a nasty sissy cupcake audio soon? One which we are humiliated by wetting and emptying into our Huggies. Made to service your girlfriends, boyfriends, or people off the street.