Girlie sound bytes

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Nancy in a nightie

Hello cupcake sissies,

I thought you might like to hear some audio clips I've been editing recently.

I have always been aurally stimulated. (Check the spelling, ha ha.) Just the sound of a woman talking about her clothes is always enough to get me excited.

So these are not stories. They are audio captures I've gleened from various films and television shows. Some are specifically crossdresser related. Some are femdom or could be interpreted by the listener as such. Some I have edited to give a more suggestive meaning. The majority are simply of ladies playing dress up or having shopping fun.

I'm aware that I may have infringed no end of copyrights by making them available on my web page but as I'm giving them away for free, I can't see a problem. I have added a disclaimer to my page just in case.

The entire selection is in a non-compressed 6.75 Mb zip file which provides 20 minutes of mp3 audio.

The link is here:

http://uk.geocities.com/aljoathome1/index.html

I hope you enjoy them.

Girlie Hugs
Nancy
nikkia

very nice work!
Nancy in a nightie

Thanks Nikkia. It's nice to know my efforts are appreciated.

Update:
I have noticed the web page appears to be unavailable much of the time due to exceeded bandwidth. Sorry if that's frustrating anyone but I'm afraid that's the limitation of hosting with Yahoo's geocities. :roll:
Nancy

(From one nancy to another...*giggles*)...hi sweetie, thanks for your efforts here, really appreciated, such a mixture :)

xoxo
nancy-anne