New Audio - Help Me Out, Girlies!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

What types of Sissy Audios would you like to hear first?

Audios focusing on make up and hair
6%
Audios focusing on lingerie
5%
More "Girlie Masturbation" lessons
11%
Lessons on "Oral Servitude"/cupcake Bi Fantasies
19%
Serialized audios with plot development
2%
Audios about getting caught in the "panty drawer"
8%
cupcake feminization
41%
A Sissy Tea Party
2%
Sissy Maid Stories
4%
Other (please post in this thread with your suggestion if you choose this option)
2%

Total votes: 1124
maidmarikiss

well, lets see....

my vote went to hair and makeup, not that i don't love all the other things listed, but there is a lot of the others up. There sin't a lot on makeup and hiar, and other girlish how toos. I know there is some but when a sissy doesn't have the benefit of all the lessons learned about being a girl while going up, she can't get too much help with these things. So stuff like make up lessons, voice lessons, hair, good style advice etc. would help all the girls be as girly as they can be!

Thanks again for all the hard work You All do to help us out!

kisses

mari
pantycummer

I vote for being "caught in a panty drawer" and then cupcake into some of the panties from that drawer (cupcake fem). Even better if the person who is caught is cupcake to empty his load into whatever panties he has on.
alisonsmall

i'd love to be cupcake into a pretty pink flowing nighty and have my matching panties drawn up my legs before having my hair brushed and bowed. then i'd be taken downstairs to show how i looked to the Avon party downstairs.... :oops:
Sis Deb

Curtsey Mistress Ally,
It would be so special to be taught all about having my sissy period from my favorite Mistress Ally. Sissy feminine hygiene is so important, things like proper tampon, pad and douche purchasing and use can only be learned from a beautiful and caring Mistress. Panty pleeeeze!
Curtsey, head down,
:oops:
sis deb
Last edited by Sis Deb on Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
saralouise

Ms Ally wrote:Okay, I am finally setting aside some time to do some new audios. I need your help to let me know what you'd like to hear. Of course, the final product will be what *I* want you to hear :) But as always, the SissySchool will operate diplomatically whenever possible, and when it's in the best interest of our cherrished sissy guests.

So, what do you want to hear?

humiliation is the biggest thrill, i think most would agree. being made to dress step by step in petticoat and cupcake, being spanked,being made to to dance in front of lots of laughing ladies.

A girlygirl is a *girl's* best friend! For sissy phone training, call us at 800-730-3507 - 1.99 per minute, billed to your credit card. 18+ sissies only!
hi my name saralouise
sissypaulette

sissypantyboyt wrote: I would love to hear what you do to sissies that cant control their sissy little so clled penis and squirt sissy juice in their panties. what techiques do you use. wear wet? lick clean. take shopping and show the sales girl what the sissy did or what?[
Please hel[p this sissy
sissypantyboyt
thank you :oops:
this
Woofpack1313

More cupcake that cupcake me to be more slutty. Love being made to wear makeup and perfume. Thank You!
pop2thebop

I vote for girly masterbation mixed with us sissys learning to eat cum like good girls.

I found the audio where we where made to get excited just by touching our breasts amazing, I actually came, I know I was not surposed to, but I could not believe that as a sissy boy I could get so excited without touching my teeny cupcake.

So please more instruction audios where we learn to take in like a girl.... I love following your instructions, your voice is sooooo....sexy.

N
utahutah

Ally, can you cupcake a few birds with one stone and do something involving being caught in the panty drawer, cupcake feminization, and girlie masturbation lessons? You catch us, cupcake us to dress up, and then put on a little show for you.
whyguys1

OOPS!
Last edited by whyguys1 on Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
whyguys1

It would be exciting to have some audios relating to cupcake feminization AGAINST THE MALES' WILL relating to Female Supremacy, total sexual role-reversal, Female takeover themes.

Perhaps a series on a future world where Women have taken over and now rule. For example where previously haughty males are coerced to accept former roles and dress they cupcake upon Females. A world where businessmen now become secretaries, airline pilots made to be stewardesses, chauvinistic husbands now live as cowering obedient wives, former jocks now function as timorous embarrassed and degraded cheerleaders. :oops: Even a touch of males having to see Lesbianism flourish among their new Female Masters as a further humiliation and proof of male insignificance.:cry:

Oh what a deliciously appropriate plight for the newly conquered male sex!!
sluttygirl

cupcake feminization...cupcake bi...can't decide. :?:
*kisses*
Jasmine
Miss Tara

Mmmmm, whyguy1, I LIKE that idea. A world where men have been cupcake down into their place, serving the Superior Women who now run the world! Especially the idea of arrogant men learning what it's like to be under someone's thumb as a menial worker:)
Call me at 800-730-3298 and
come hear the rest of my audio at my blog!
www.kinkyroleplay.com
EvieGirl

Ally,

It's so sweet of you to offer any free audios at all, much less so many wonderful, professional mp3s! I'm so weak in the knees now.

My personal flavor is romance. I want so much to feel a close bond and acceptance. And a big part of romance is the seduction, overcoming a girl's resistance and embarassment. So I find even the embarassing or humiliating audios can sometimes be quite romantic.

I don't know if that helps? Actually, many that I've heard from you and Ms Grace are quite romantic! (I've only just logged on so haven't heard too many.)

I'm just gushing inside that this site is even here! Wow! And to ask what girls like best?!!

*flutters hand over heart*
darkesthrt

I voted for cupcake Fem but that could be started by being caught in the panty drawer :oops: I love all the free MP3s on your site they are fantastic & your voices are a real turn on