New Audio - Help Me Out, Girlies!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

What types of Sissy Audios would you like to hear first?

Audios focusing on make up and hair
6%
Audios focusing on lingerie
5%
More "Girlie Masturbation" lessons
11%
Lessons on "Oral Servitude"/cupcake Bi Fantasies
19%
Serialized audios with plot development
2%
Audios about getting caught in the "panty drawer"
8%
cupcake feminization
41%
A Sissy Tea Party
2%
Sissy Maid Stories
4%
Other (please post in this thread with your suggestion if you choose this option)
2%

Total votes: 1124
grumpy

How about a how to tape of cupcake raining ? this would fit under cupcake feminination and other. Thank You!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Dear Mistress Ally

I would love if you had a recording where you were preparing your favourite sissy girl for her date at the ball: fussing over her hair and make-up, and helping her choose her outfit and accessories, what to bring in her handbag, and warning her about how men behave, etc, etc
bottle_and_pampers

I would love to hear sissy cupcake audio. I do get excited when cupcake into panties but being cupcake into girly diapers is so much more humiliating.
cupcake Amy
sissychrissie27

Ally wrote:Okay, I am finally setting aside some time to do some new audios. I need your help to let me know what you'd like to hear. Of course, the final product will be what *I* want you to hear :) But as always, the SissySchool will operate diplomatically whenever possible, and when it's in the best interest of our cherrished sissy guests.

So, what do you want to hear?

girly masterbation please

A girlygirl is a *girl's* best friend! For sissy phone training, call us at 800-730-3507 - 1.99 per minute, billed to your credit card. 18+ sissies only!
i am a sissy maid for my wife and i do everything she asks without question and really enjoy doing so,
VEGAS

I love this site! Thank you so much, I love everything Ive heard you all are so wonderful !!!! I love stories of cupcake panty wearing and anything involving emasculating, humiliating scenereos. I love being made self aware that anyone whos into this sort of thing (cupcake feminization, cockoldery, cupcake, sexual denial) isn't a real man but a closet or open sissy. I love to hear what you guys really think of us short dicked men that listen to you... you must find us really embaressing, because I'm sure you have real men that please you more sexually because you're secure and confindent and happy being women, we just want to serve you and be mothered and laughed at and you probably think we're cute but at heart, you think its funny right? ... honesty is the biggest turn on :)
Little Giselle

I voted for Serialized Audios with Plot Development because:

a) I'm kind of a nerd, and
b) I like a good story.

My favorite stories involve a bit of cupcake but I also like when the sissy is outwitted or gently persuaded into doing his Mistress' bidding. The Mistress really must sound like she's in control throughout the audio. I like the scenes involving hairdressing, cosmetics, lingerie, dresses, dresses and more dresses. I'm not especially interested in anything with toys, heavy bondage, midgets, exploding cigars or wax fruit.

(yes that was supposed to be funny)
littlegirlyboy

i voted for the "caught in the drawer" option, however, cupcake femm and sissy maid storys are always good. i loved 'how to curtsey'.

Lgb
sissypantyboyt

I would love to hear what you do to sissies that cant control their sissy little so clled penis and squirt sissy juice in their panties. what techiques do you use. wear wet? lick clean. take shopping and show the sales girl what the sissy did or what?[
Please hel[p this sissy
sissypantyboyt
thank you :oops:
MollyO

I'd love Period instructions. I know I have periods but need to know more about what to do.
I also would like more sissy girlie mastebation (sic) and all athe other themes are fun also. Everthing about being girlie is so naturally stimulating for me.
Thank you for asking. You are such a good teacher and mistress adn friend.
I am a sissy all my life. I do so like to play with other girls and sissies. Talkikng shopping and playing wth dolls and games for girls is my favorite things.
Orsay Girl

Dear Mistress Ally,

I would have liked to be able to vote for more than one category.
I selected "caught in the panty drawer", but would have also voted for "cupcake feminization" and "other".

"Other": I would like very much audio files with much giggling and laughing at the sissy.

For example: Two girls who spot a boy in girls' clothes in a mall. What would they talk to each other? Then they would approach him and talk directly to him, laugh at him and taunt him.

Another example: Sissy is caught in the panty drawer by his cupcake; she dresses him in her clothes, she giggles, laughs and taunt him.

Thanks for your work.
Orsay Girl
utahutah

Can't we combine "girlie masturbation" lessons with getting caught in the panty drawer? Looking forward to order some excellent custom audio. Some of the stuff here is really, really great. Tahnks very much.
Sis Deb

Mistress Ally,
Curtsey...Head down,
Oh pleeeze, FEMININE HYGIENE AUDIOS.........Shopping and using TAMPONS< PADS< DOUCHES...... and learning to properly have your monthly period!
Curtsey,
Sis Deb
sissymandi35

Ms Ally

What a hard decision it is for a girl to only pick one! i chose cupcake bi but it was verrrrrry close with cupcake femme. It is so kind of You all to post audios for us . . . we are all very lucky.

Respectfully

sissy mandi
sissyincurlers

As you can probably guess from my nickname, i would love to hear more audio about sissies getting their hair done in just the most femme styles! Maybe include details about a perm, set and style in a story about complete feminization in a beauty salon?!
wally9500242

bottle_and_pampers wrote:I would love to hear sissy cupcake audio. I do get excited when cupcake into panties but being cupcake into girly diapers is so much more humiliating.
cupcake Amy
same here