~~Sissy Slumber Party~~ New Audio by Ms. Ally

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

http://www.girliestories.com/ally_slumberparty.mp3

A short little clip about the fun we'd all have at a Sissy Slumber Party!

A girlygirl is a *girl's* best friend! For sissy phone training, call us at 800-730-3507 - 1.99 per minute, billed to your credit card. 18+ sissies only!
Last edited by Ms Ally on Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BraLover

Great Audio!!! That what I've been looking for. I would love to be in a slumber party with Ally, Stefanie, Tori, Tia @ Cecilia. Looking forward to part 2.
Jeanie

I remember when I was a teenager spending the night at friends house sleeping in the same bed with him. During the night he press up against me in his sleep. He had at least 9 inches of beautiful c**k, I know because I saw him cupcake one day. :P I can still remember the feel of it as it press against my leg. I often fantasize his cupcake dressing me in her panties and telling him about it. He would then make me wear panties and bra on my sleep over and when we went to sleep I would have to satisfy him with a cupcake job like a true sissy or he would tell all my other friends about my panties. He and his cupcake would make me do all the house work whiles his cupcake was away at work wearing nothing but panties, bra and a very sissish pinafore.
Jeanie, a sissy boy in panties.
littlegirlyboy

What i wouldn't give to be Your Favorite sissy and be able to share with You, Miss Ally.

Lgb
sluttycdjessica

I love your fantasies Mistress Ally. You have the sexiest voice, and you are a "natural" actress. It's easy to get lost in your stories...
Thank you for gracing us with your talents...
Love Jessica