~~New Audio from a New Mistress~~ An Introduction

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

Ms. Prudence will be posting instructions and tips for sissies - please welcome her warmly. Please note - Ms. Prudence will not be offering phone training at this time, however her audio lessons will take you far in your sissy studies, so listen up and pay attention :)

http://www.girliestories.com/prudence_introduction.mp3
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
Jeanie

Hello Mistress Lady Prudence,
I am a sissy and love the feminine way of being a girl. The helpless feeling I get when showing off my panty line or lace top of my panties or even the bra strap under my top excite me so much I just want to wet my panties right there. I hope you enjoy yourself at sissy school teaching us sissy the right way to act and dress.
Jeanie, a sissy boy in panties.
Ms.Prudence

Hi there Jeanie (and all you other lovely sissy girls!)
Thanks for saying hi - I'm sure i'm going to enjoy myself here at Sissy School. There's so much I want to share with you all .. I hope my audios will help you to become the beautiful sissy sex kittens that you want to be :wink:
*** Ladies First! ***
muliebria

Welcome Ms' Prudence,

We look forward to hearing more of your lovely voice! Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to help turn dirty little boys into useful, sexy sissies! Lord knows, we can use all the training we can get!!
We'll try hard to make you proud!

'bria
Nancy

Welcome to the school Ms Prudence!! Sissies can never have enough training, thankyou so much for giving of your time. I have a Mistress that adores the Governess style, I know she will simply cupcake when she hears your gorgeous accent :D Look forward to yet more delicious lessons from yourself and the wonderful SS :twisted:

xoxo
nancy-anne
hypnometal

That is quite a sexy accent-I'm going to have to track down your recordings. :-)
hannah the slut

iv just started dressing like a woman it gets me so turned on to wear a thong and bra under my top when i go out bt i want to become a proper woman
love ur sexy slut hannah
sissy maid bobette

Thank You Lady Prudence for Your lovely introduction. You are certainly correct when You state that some of us have been very naughty. i am afraid i fall into that category.

i can understand why some of us need strict discipline to keep us in line.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
MsPaige

Lots of new Mistresses!

Welcome Lady Prudence :)