can you change written stories into audio stories

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

i was wondering if you could change my fave story into an audio story for a fee of course
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Did you write the story? As long as we have permission from the original author we can do this.
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507

no i have not just one from the web

thanks anyway
lc

If you use he readback function of Dragon Dragon NaturallySpeaking software, it will read back written text you in an audio voice. I do not know how to convert spoken voice to an MP3 or wave file. I'm sure somebody can figure that out and in and share it with the rest of us.

That would allow us to take any stories that we wanted and convert them and into audio files.

This is my first post, Hanoi get started and where I go from here?
rowdyrod

oh yes i do this alot with sexy stories too i use a text to speech thing to playback stories in audio. some of the voices are hot and they are all actual real womens voices. not as good as the hot ladies here but its fun to tinker with. my fav is www.nextup.com and www.cepstral.com just enter your text and it will read it aloud in a sexy voice of your choosing.