~The Journey of 1000 Panties Begins with 1 Pair of Stockings

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

It's so fun to play dress-up with a sissy who's familiar with her girlieside. But it's also fun to play tricks on so-called "manly men" and teach them how irresistable it is to be feminine!

Here's a recording about how the process might be started...

http://www.sissyschool.com/how_it_begins.mp3 (by Ms. Ally)
Bia Nicole

Oh golly, oh gosh, oh stockings and panties, wow what an audio, if only this sissy could be doing this with Ally. I must nerol in masturbation school.
Luv Bia Nicole
Such a lingerie slut
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Haha! Oh right, I forgot to stipulate - NO masturbation to this audio.

(although if your panties get a little bit wet, I will excuse you.)
Little Giselle

Ms. Ally, I think your voice on this audio actually -melted- my computer speakers! heehee!

All that giggling and coaxing and teasing -- it's wonderful. Thank you.

sweet curtsies,

Little Giselle
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Little Giselle wrote:Ms. Ally, I think your voice on this audio actually -melted- my computer speakers! heehee!

All that giggling and coaxing and teasing -- it's wonderful. Thank you.

sweet curtsies,

Little Giselle
My pleasure, my dear sissy!
jamieanne63

Oh!!!! Thank You so much Ms. Ally for this wonderfully sexy recording! Your voice is sooooo sensuous and sexy, Miss and my sissy panties definitely got wet listening to this audio!
Deep Curtsey,
sissy jamie
Ms Ally
Site Admin

jamieanne63 wrote:Oh!!!! Thank You so much Ms. Ally for this wonderfully sexy recording! Your voice is sooooo sensuous and sexy, Miss and my sissy panties definitely got wet listening to this audio!
Deep Curtsey,
sissy jamie
If we keep posting these sexy little audio files we're all going to have to start investing in panty liners stock! :twisted:

I LOVE TO WEAR GIRLS PANTIES!
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Anonymous wrote:I LOVE TO WEAR GIRLS PANTIES!
Good! What color are your girlie panties tonight?
sissy donna

Ms Ally,
This has got to be the sexiest audio clip I have ever heard! Your voice is so sexy, your manner is so teasing: PLEASE record another installment!
Yours, in frustration,
sissy donna

Ally wrote:It's so fun to play dress-up with a sissy who's familiar with her girlieside. But it's also fun to play tricks on so-called "manly men" and teach them how irresistable it is to be feminine!
Hmm, very erotic, but nothing manly about this guy, unless it's that he hasn't shaved his legs (yet :-)

Wouldn't it be exciting if, now that he's all hot and enraptured, Ms Ally starts dominating and taunting him? You know, like, "Not much of a man anymore, are you?" etc.

Just a thought.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Good suggestion, Guest ;) I will keep it in mind as I plan my next course of action with this naughty and fictitious sissy!

Ally wrote:Good suggestion, Guest ;) I will keep it in mind as I plan my next course of action with this naughty and fictitious sissy!
Those are the best kind, LOL :lol:

I must compliment You on Your sensuous voice and vocal abilities Ms Ally: You really are good!
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Thank you very much!

You think fictitious sissies are the best kind? Well....they do tend to be better behaved, but....

well naughty sissies are so much fun, though!

Ally wrote: well naughty sissies are so much fun, though!
Okay, i'll be a naughty sissy if i really have to
:wink: