Our Sissy Audios

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

PamelaSissy

We dearly love our sissy audios and our lovely Mistresses who make them possible for us. WE NEED MORE NEW AUDIOS!!! Will the Sissyboy staff please do something to make some kind of arrangement so we can have more and new ones more often. Many and millions of heartfelt thanks to all the staff for everything you do for us. As to the audios, these are also very educational stuff sometimes for new sissies.
Respectfully submitted,
PamelaSissy
Cute and petite bisexual sissy. Raised AS a girl. Love to meet other girls. I am a full time very sissy lady.
MsTiacontrolsu

Sweetie, if you have an idea of what you'd like to hear write a script and submit it. Most of the time we are just soooo busy we forget about recording audios, especially with it being summer and all. Also, don't forget to check out Candy Shop. There are some great audios available and the prices are reasonable, to say the least. :wink:
Scarlett

One of our sissies just purchased a couple of audios from me and I have asked permission to post one of the shorter ones here for you to listen too.

As soon as I hear back I will post it here if she says it is okay.

Miss Scarlett
Scarlett

My sissy did not want me to post the audio so as MsTia suggested just email me something you would like to hear and I will record it.

Mistress Scarlett
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Thank you for your patience during the summer, pretty ones...the Mistresses have been very busy showing off their bikini lines but now that the Fall is fast approaching, we will be posting more audios very soon!
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
Scarlett

I just finished a new audio for Sissy School so be watching for it.

Mistress Scarlett
asatinsissy

You should give your sissy a good panty spanking for not sharing!
Saucy

sissy5 wrote:You should give your sissy a good panty spanking for not sharing!
In defence of Scarlett's sissy, some things are just to personal and intimate to share. I for one would be very heartbroken if my domme shared any of the stories I wrote for her without asking me first. The reason is just because they are one of the most intimate parts of me that I shared with her. I certainly never intended on sharing them with the rest of the world.
Scarlett

None of us would ever share what we and our sissies talk about or write to each other about which is why I asked permission.

I record audios for this particular sissy and she is an excellent writer with some great ideas. In fact she has allowed me to post some at times like the one coming up when I have asked (even taking the time to revise it for the message boards).

Anything else that is custom made is not to be shared with others the same as you would not want your secrets shared here. My adorable sissy is doing this for me and for you and when it comes out I hope you thank her for allowing you to partake of her great creativity and generosity.

On another note I would never spank my sissy. She is too perfect; although I might do other things to her :wink:

Mistress Scarlett
sweetnsilk

Ms Ally wrote:Thank you for your patience during the summer, pretty ones...the Mistresses have been very busy showing off their bikini lines but now that the Fall is fast approaching, we will be posting more audios very soon!
Very cool! I thought something tragic had happened :shock: Nice to know our Mistresses are still here to help us :wink: