Your latest audio

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

PamelaSissy

Ms. Scarlett,
You told me a few days ago that you had made a new audio for us and sent it to Ms. Ally to post it. It is not on the board. Will you please remind someone to put it up so we can use it. Thank you ooooh so much! We all miss your audios, with that sweet and wonderful voice.
Hugs and Kisses,
PamelaSissy
Cute and petite bisexual sissy. Raised AS a girl. Love to meet other girls. I am a full time very sissy lady.
Scarlett

Pamela,

I'd like to mention here that I and other Mistresses are always interested in audio scripts you can come up with that you think the other would enjoy too.

Please, if any of you have a script or story to tell send it to me and if it is presentable to our general audience here I will be glad to record it.

Madameincharge@aol.com

Miss Scarlett
PamelaSissy

Hi! Ms. Scarlett,
Thank you so much for your reply, and your message suggesting audio scripts is interesting. I think I will work on one. I hope you are well and you are sooooo sweet. Love to be a girl like you! I will watch for this latest audio for us. I hope they put it up soon. Best always, and I am going to send you an email concerning setting up a phone call between us. Did you happen to read my profile?
Love and respect,
PamelaSissy
Cute and petite bisexual sissy. Raised AS a girl. Love to meet other girls. I am a full time very sissy lady.
Scarlett

PamelaSissy,

Yes, I read your profile.
Please feel free to send in a story or script for recording.
I can come up with ideas on my own, but the best ideas come from the sissies themselves and there just seems to be something that comes through that you all can relate to better when they are sissy thoughts put into the audios.

Try and send me another email about what you would like to talk about. I have no idea why the others did not get to me.

Madameincharge@aol.com

Miss Scarlett
PamelaSissy

Dearest Ms. Scarlett,
Thank you as always for your very prompt replies. Yes, maybe the sissies can come up with ideas that seem to relate to them, but you do wonderful work on your own. I will resend you an email. I listened to ALL of the audios posted as soon as I joined Sissyboy, and yours are just outstanding, especially with that beautiful lovely feminine voice that you have. Best to you always, and you will be hearing from me soon.
Sincerely,
PamelaSissy
Scarlett

PamelaSissy,

It's posts like yours that keep me energized to do more audios.

Sometimes an email or a post like yours can make my whole day for me.
I will be watching for your story or just whatever you decide to put in your mail.

I do have some ideas for audios of my own, but any suggestions on a theme from any of you would be appreciated.

I did a custom audio recently that I just loved so I will ask her permission to revise it some and make another similar to it. She is such a good writer and one of the reasons she likes my audios is that I really get into the story and picture all that is going on while recording.

It's a great escape for me, like reading a good book or watching a good movie that you don't want to end.

Miss Scarlett
PamelaSissy

Hi Ms. Scarlett,
You are quite welcome to my compliments to you as you deserve all of them en masse. I am in Texas too, by the way. I spent most of my life abroad, but came home to take care of my cupcake. Do you happen to speak French too? I hope!!! I went to college in Paris for 2 years AS a girl coed. One of the great qualities that you display is that you are soooo feminine. Every sissy's dream. I intend to help with a script of some kind soon, and to contact you by phone. I think the most effective audios is to convey a sissy "girl feeling" to the sissy. From you yourself, all sissy in your panties, etc. A nice thought, that. Have a wonderful day, and I look forward to a great and respectful mutual relationship with us in the future. I think you can help me to be even more feminine. I want to just ooze Girl, Girl, Girl.
Hugs and Kisses,
PamelaSissy