new at this

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

spadra99

i am new at this i was woundering if anybody would help me
MsMonique

spadra99,
Welcome! You'll find all the help you could want here at sissy school. Ask advice of the Mistresses and the other sissies & listen to our free audio instruction files. For personalized help, read the bios of the sissy school Mistresses & call the ones that you are interested in.
http://www.madammonique.com

"At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies."
--P. G. Wodehouse
Scarlett

spadra99,

I need help is a very broad statement. If you could be more specific you could probably get many responses.

Help could mean coping with this new feeling of wanting to be a sissy all the way to what is the best way to dress for a party, or how do I handle my bi fantasies.

There is a lot to read her, but as Ms. Monique said you can learn a lot from what the other sissies have written.

Mistress Scarlett
spadra99

WHAT I MEAN IS I NEED HELP BECOMING A SISSY
LIKE WHAT TO WEAR AND WERE TO GET THE STUFF I NEED

PS LOOKING FOR MISTRESS
Scarlett

spadra99,

Any of the Mistresses can help you get started in what to buy and all the details that go along with being a new sissy.

You didn't mention it, but you must have at least one pair of panties, preferably pink because they are just so feminine and pretty.

Read our bios and decide which Mistress seems to fit what you are looking for and you think you would be comfortable with on the phone.

Nobody starts out knowing everything about being a sissy so don't feel alone.
I saw you in the chat room the other night and that is a good place to get your feet wet and join in with the other sissies and Mistresses.

Read the message boards and you will come across other sissies who have been in your same position and you may learn some interesting and helpful things there.

Miss Scarlett