New audio

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

camilla14

Can we please get some new audio i am very thankfull for all the free file you have put on this site but i really would like some new files. Preferably some sissybaby audio trip to the park is good but more cupcake fem would be nice like getting a spanking being put into a crib getting a daiper changed in pblic having a binky put in your mouth.
MsTiacontrolsu

Write a script of what you'd like to hear and I'm sure one of the Mistresses here would be happy to record it.
Scarlett

As MsTia said email us a script and we will certainly consider recording it.

Scarlett
monika

camilla14 wrote:Can we please get some new audio i am very thankfull for all the free file you have put on this site but i really would like some new files. Preferably some sissybaby audio trip to the park is good but more cupcake fem would be nice like getting a spanking being put into a crib getting a daiper changed in pblic having a binky put in your mouth.
Scarlett

Monika,

We do sell custom made audios. When we make up a story ourselves it may not even be what you are looking for.

A 10 minute audio which is pretty long when only one person is continuously talking would run $29.85 and could be recorded and sent to you by email for you to listen to whnever you want to.

When you write the script and mail it in you can say whatever you want because it is strictly private between you and whomever records it.

If we get a request for an audio in the message boards there are no directives as to how you want something done or the tone of cupcake's voice when speaking to you.

Is cupcake being sweet and nurturing, stern, sarcastic, mean or soft spoken or loud with cupcake?
How is cupcake feeling during some of the embarrassing parts?

The most popular audios I have done here were donated by Ms. Anonymous and she puts inserts in the script to (laugh here) and (speak in an angry tone here) so I will know how they want it to sound.
If I see anything in a script that could be enhanced upon I add my own words, sometimes just so the listener is surprised to hear something not expected from the script they have written.
You don't need a Nobel Prize in writing to do this, just write some things down like you would visualize in your fantasy and see how it sounds when you read it back. Spelling and grammar are not a problem either as I can correct that.

Give it a try and send it to me and I can let you know if it would make a good audio and maybe ask questions about it that you could fill in to make it sound like you want it too.

Miss Scarlett
Ps: I love to do these and as you can probably tell from the freebies I really get into the story line and feel what is happening.
babyryan

cupcake Scarlet has done some audio's for me and i love them. i listen to them any time i cant call her. they make me feel close to her and she makes them special for each of her sissy's. Thank you cupcake
sissybabyryan
Scarlett

How sweet of you to say such nice things BabyRyan.
I love doing your audios too. I only wish I could watch you listening to them and see how embarrased you get.....cupcake can put you in some very humiliating positions can't she? :oops:

Shall I pull out the ruler? :wink:

cupcake Dearest
babyryan

no cupcake please dont pull out the ruler...........you know how much i hate it. espesily in front of others :(
Scarlett

Now now, Babyryan how can you hate something that much that is only a little 6" clear ruler?

cupcake doesn't even really need to measure. Would you like me to just tell everyone about your little cupcake cupcake instead? :oops:

Babyryan's sweet cupcake :wink:
babyryan

cupcake please dont embaras me like that :( im sorry that my penis dosnt grow :oops: im so humiliated knowing how amused you get by me.
babyryan
Scarlett

Oh boo hoo babyryan.

Now that the weather is getting nippy I think cupcake will take you to the beach again only the water will be a lot colder now.....brrrrr.....where or where is babyryan's cupcake cupcake? :shock:

cupcake
babyryan

cupcake that is to much :oops: i dont want everyone to see me when im shrivled! im to small to be put in the cold water :(
Scarlett

Oh my naive little Babyryan.....that's the whole idea :oops:

You just always seemed to be surprised or amazed at cupcake's fun ideas, but that's half the fun for cupcake and anyone else who may be around.

cupcake
babyryan

i know you like to humiliate me in the worst ways cupcake. i hope your coming online soon tonight so i can call you.
sissybabyryan