~New Audio from Ms Scarlett~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
skippymaroo

Wow That was a hot one Nice I need to find your vacuum... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Scarlett

skippymaroo,

Thanks, but be careful what you wish for :twisted:

Miss Scarlett
jessicamichelle

that was really really hot Mistress Scarlet, Ma'am :) thank You ever so much for making it
Scarlett

Thank you jessicamichelle,

I am so glad you enjoyed it. Have you listened to it more than once? :wink:

Miss Scarlett
Gina La VaLampe

<curtsey> Mistress Scarlett, Thank-You sooo much for all the audios You have produced for the gurls here at sissyschool! Each one puts us in vicarious enjoyment of being instructed by You and did this sissy mention they are oh, so very hot!!
Scarlett

You are so very welcome Gina.

I'm glad you mentioned "hot" too. That's one reason I will read a script several times before recording. I picture myself listening to it and think what I might emphasize to make it hot if I heard it spoken to me in such a way.

Even the tamer audios like shopping can be hot when you visualize it in your mind. Sometimes for a sissy just having her ears pierced for earrings can be an orgasmic experience.

A while back someone wrote in that she would find herself answering me out loud when I asked the sissy in the audio a question.
It's comments like that which make doing these audios so much fun; that you really get into the story and mood while listening.

Always keeping our sissies hot,
The Mistresses
babyryan

hi cupcake, thank you for posting more audios on the site. we all love them so much. the audio you sent me has been driving me crazy thank you. :oops:
Scarlett

babyryan,

That was a great story you sent me and I love to hear they drive you crazy.

Are you ready for our day at the beach? :oops:

cupcake can't help it. Your little red cheeks (both sets) are just so cute when you are so embarrassed.

cupcake
babyryan

no cupcake i am never ready for our day at the beach. you embarras me to much. ive had the sound of you laughing at me playing over and over in my head. its very humiliating
cupcake ryan
Scarlett

Oh poor babyryan. Too bad, so sad. We are going as I said, every day and this time cupcake is putting the little ruler in her bag.

Don't tell me you don't like your cute little bikini. Your cupcake loved it when she wore it :wink:

Let's get going. Brrrr, this time of year the water gets pretty chilly.
( :lol: is this the laugh you were talking about?)
babyryan

please dont breing the ruler cupcake!!! i am so ashamed of wearing girls clothes, especialy my sisters bikini, its terrible. and yes cupcake that is the laugh that you do when you see me getting out of the cold water. usualy crying
cupcake ryan
Scarlett

Did I say the ruler babyryan?

I was at Target and they had a special on all their back to school items so I bought 20 of the little rulers. Now I can hand them out to people at the beach for you know what :shock:

cupcake Scarlett
babyryan

no cupcake you said the little ruler. im sorry i diddnt say the small ruler. i was too embarased. just like i would be if you handed all those rulers out. :(
cupcake ryan
PamperPantieGirl

Auntie Scarlett,

Thank-you so much for the WONDERFUL audios! I just love your southern charming accent and intoxicating laugh/giggles! After listining to those I don't think even your sissy vacuum could get any more sissy cream out of me! I got so excited I squirted my hot creamy loads over and over into my silky panties! I don't think I've ever emptied myself like that into my panties!

To YOU and all the Mistress who post audios, please keep up the great job and Thanks again! @};-

Chrissy
Sissy Girl that wears Pampers, rubber pants, silky pretty panties, and maxi pads. Like to chat on Yahoo Messenger. Have cam too.