Audio feedback

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Scarlett

We Mistresses read your pleas for more free sissy audio and out of the kindness of our hearts we do these just to make you happy.

Then if you look down at the views of these audios you see hundreds of views (listenings) and a handful of comments in comparison.

If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. Some of the audios appeal to some, but not everyone.

If you enjoyed them it would sure be nice to hear from you.
If we can take the time to produce them just a few seconds to drop a line just to say "thanks" would make it all worthwhile to us and encourage us to do more.

To those of you who have taken the time to post we thank you.
Sometimes a post or an email saying I enjoyed the audio or I enjoyed our call can make my day and I think I can speak for the other Mistresses too. :D

Miss Scarlett
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Ms. Scarlett,

I certainly appreciate everything that you and the other Mistress' here at Sissy School do for us.. We are so blessed to have you here. I have said before and will say again, The Mistress' here are among the sweetest and most caring people out there. There is a genuine concern for us as individuals. In a world where so many are ripping off Sissies, these ladies are providing free chat rooms, that they actually attend, as well as free audios.. Calls are also inexpensive and so much fun..

So it may infact be selfish and I am guilty and apologize, but let me say now, how much I love you all, and appreciate what you do for us...

Jacqueline Patricia..
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
Scarlett

Hi Jacqueline Patricia,

A "thanks" would have sufficed, but a sincere post like you wrote was wonderful to read.

This is a great place to work and great people to talk to. I can't help but get enthused by your enthusiasm when you call.

There is someone else that needs mentioning even though you included all the Mistresses and she is definitely the Mistress.
Ms. Ally is very professional and compassionate at the same time. This is a rare combination. When you forget you have a boss you know you have a good one.
At one time we have all looked into other services and found the treatment of the girls appalling and even degrading. One thing Ms.Ally does unlike some other services is not listen in on our calls and doesnt' bombard us with what we can't talk about so it gives us the creative freedom to make your call fit what you want.
As you mentioned all the accomodations we have for our you in our Sissy School. Ms.Ally seems to have a second sense about what you would enjoy and it works. When I am on a call, reading the message boards or in the chat room I feel like this is more like a cupcake than some impersonal big corporation and I think you all feel the same way.

Thanks again for saying such nice things Jaqueline Patricia,
Miss Scarlett
MissMaddysPriss

Dear Ms Scarlett:

I think I would have responded to your new recording regardless of your "cautionary tale." Thank you ever so much for the time and effort you put into this, and other free audios. Those of us who were raised correctly do appreciate what others do for us. Having spoken to you a few times briefly in the chatroom (especially the time I sent the loud "Burp" when your volume was raised and there was a caller on your phone) I know you to be a very kind and caring person deserving of a "thank you," and notes of appreciation.

Additionally, after 2 1/2 years, Mistress Madison will be pleased that I now always remember HER words..."Don't forget to mind your manners, Priss!"

Once again, thank you for your efforts and for a very laudable audio.

Miss Maddy's Priss, P.A.M. (Personal Assistant to Mistress Madison)
cupcake, may I wear the pink party dress again today?
dropdeadfred

I most certainly do appreciate every audio given away and how unique it is to happen:) Whether its my thing or not, it is still a very generous gesture you probably will never find anywhere else.

*bows down graciously*
Scarlett

Thank you for writing dropdeadfred (I laugh every time I see your name remembering that movie) :lol:

I agree it would be very hard to find any site that would provide free audios.

When we record these audios we don't just read a script; well we do, but we get into the mood of the story and try to make it sound as real as possible adding a bit of each of our own personalities to it.

We don't just print it out and start recording. I read the script several times to get into what the mood of the story is and if I don't like how one recording went I will do it again or edit it before I send it out.

Keep in mind we are not recording in a sound studio, but with just the basics to work with so I think they come out really good all things considered.

That was sweet of you to post what you did and we appreciate hearing from you.

Miss Scarlett
Scarlett

MissMaddysPriss,

Ms. Madison has trained you well so I'm sure when she reads this she will be very proud of you.

Isn't it funny how certain phrases just stay with us like Ms. Madison telling you to mind your manners?

Sometimes it can just be a word or a name you are called that stays with you or the tone in which it was said.

I'm sure I am not the only Mistress who will be talking to a sissy when out of the blue they say "I just soaked my panties". You are thinking what brought that on and sometimes they will tell you. "It was when you said
that" it just happened.
It seems there is a tone, a word, or a phrase somewhere back in your mind that you may not even be aware of, but when you hear it, it triggers a response that is overwhelming and your body responds to it.
I would venture to say that just by typing out what Ms.Madison said to you gave you a little tingle in your panties.

Miss Scarlett
sissychar

Miss Scarlett,
First of all please accept my apology for not doing it sooner but Thank You VERY much for everything!
Sharing Your lovely voice and taking the time for us...er...well YOU know what we are! :oops:
my sincere gratitude Miss, and personally i appreciate anything You or any of the lovely Ladies of Sissyschool post here.

Thank You,
sissychar
Sincerely,
cuckable
Scarlett

Thanks for your thanks slut charlotte.

We appreciate you taking the time to write no matter how late it is.
It still means a lot to hear from you.

The Mistresses