Eating my own cum

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy200611

Eating my own cum is a big fetish for me(of course, it's difficult to do after you cum, but that's another story). I'd love to hear an audio file that focuses, or at least includes, eating your own cum. There seems to be some erotica that talks about it briefly but nothing that focuses on this fetish. Just throwing it out there...
sissykelly84

ok i have the hardes time swallowing my own cum. any tips?
sissy kelly
Tiffanyanne

Hi sissykelly,
Have you tried capturing it in a shot glass? Of course, this may require doing it the "boy" way instead of the girl way (inside your panties) so you may need to check with your Mistress. But once you have all the yummy gooies in the glass, just tilt your head back and open your throat (of course, you may want to savor it's flavor before swallowing)

Hugs!
Tiffany Anne
ImageImage
Tiffany Anne Easton
sissy200611

I think Goddess Hannah is working on an audio file for us about this. I'm very excited.
dozrgirl

the best way to eat your own cum is on a lifelike dildo cum all over it while doing a live video for your mistress and then deep throat the cocck with the juice all overit omg its so realike
sissy200611

I'll have to get my gf to do that with me. :-)
paulapink

after cumming in a shot glass-- real quick darlings place it in the freezer; capping it of course--- let it settle at least a week and :P then remove for popcicle delight.
dozrgirl

i have another way my Mistress likes to have me eat my own cum ,she has me lean against the wall upside on my head and makes pump my cock while she helps cupcake me by holding my stocking clad ankles and she instructs me to cum in my cumguzzling sissy slut mouth i like that she usually has the video cam on for that .]
red eyed dream

i would love to have an audio file on this...everytime i try i get a little but i would love to be able to sallow the entire thing i just love the feeling of warm cum sliding down my throat
Tiffanyanne

I just thought of another method sissykelly,

Now, I've never tried this but heard of others doing it. Put a sheath on your little clittie-stick (that is, a condom). This way you can have a pretty girlie orgasm without having to yank it like the ugly boy method. Then just take off the condom and slurp away!

Girlie orgasms are so much nicer than boys anyway!

Hugs!
Tiffany Anne
ImageImage
Tiffany Anne Easton
frank-man

make sure you take some in the face too!
dozrgirl

oh yes taking it in the face while trying to shot it all in my mouth is met with opposition i am not allowed to miss a drop for my Mistress or else i have to do it over again cupcake to say i have had numerous do overs and loved everyone omg yes iget rigid at just the thought
rowdyrod

i thought of a good idea. although i dont eat my own cum lol. but it kinda turns me on to think of cumming on a clean tampon, soaking it til it expands with jizz then sucking on it. try that! if your really a sick freak use a used one LOL
Tiffanyluvs2btickled

hello,
my real name is tim. i find after i cum i no longer have the desire to eat my cum. but thats the only thing i think of on any other moment of the day. just think'n of eating my own cum makes me so horny. but i just can't do it. maybe if there were a audio file on eating ur own cum i would have more success in my desires...
dozrgirl

tim i know exactly what you mean i had the same thing going on with me till my girlfriend actually stood me on my head and made me cum in my own mouth you just need a little guidance it makes me hot as well