~Girlie Masturbation Lesson #2~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

For this lesson, please (if you are able to do so) put on your pretty nails, put a panty shield inside your panties, and listen:

http://www.sissyschool.com/lesson2.mp3

(If you haven't yet listened to lesson 1, you will find it here:

http://www.sissyschool.com/lesson1.mp3 )
jamieanne63

Wow!
Another wonderful sissy masturbation lesson! Thank You again Ms. Ally! i'm off to buy pantyliners today! i will learn to pleasure myself properly---as a sissy should!
Deepest curtsey,
sissy jamieanne
Carla

Ms Ally, this was a great lesson--thank you. But when do we get to nipples? At the end of the lesson, my nipples were screaming to be touched.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Carla wrote:Ms Ally, this was a great lesson--thank you. But when do we get to nipples? At the end of the lesson, my nipples were screaming to be touched.
Now now miss carla, what did I say about patience? :)

"Nipples" are definitely not in the lesson plan until at least lesson #8...
Cristina

Now now miss carla, what did I say about patience?
Thank Goddess you're here to keep them in line, Ms. Ally! I can't believe the impertinence. Someone needs a spanking! :twisted:
JamieGrl

Oh Ms Ally thank you so much for teaching us how to masterbate like a girl does.....Your lessons are wonderful and so instructive....I'm fast becoming a better sissy because of them...I am so looking forward for the next lesson!

Jamie
LilWetsyBetsy
Location: Ever so high in the sky with a white fluffy cloud between my legs

Oh thank you ever so much Mrs. Ally for teaching me how to masterbate. I carressed myself all over until I found my special spot on my little clitty. I must admit I wet my panty liners a little bit because I was so giddy with girlish excitement, hehe. You have an ever so lovely voice and I shall patiently await my next sissy lesson.
Yay for pretty frillies & babygirlish thrillies!
~*Hugs & Kisses*~
pantycummer

Great audio, should have followed your advice and put a panty liner in before listening, but I was too eager to hear the audio, and now I have to wash my nylon panties since they got all wet and creamy. :oops:
Rhonda

I just started with the lessons. I had been doing most things correctly. But, I had neglected to use pantyshields and I had been doing some of the more advanced things, perhaps too soon?

My practice had shifted from masturbating my clit to spending most of my time with other erotic zones. My nipples are especially aroused. But I love to masturbate by stimulating my theighs, tummy, ears and neck as well. I am guessing I am spending 75 % of my time on these other parts. AAnd I have even entirely neglected my clitty a few times. But, I am still having very intense and long lasting girlie orgasms. And if I only masturbate to orgasm once I no longer seem to cum. Only after a second orgasm do I tend to cum. And I am still not sure exactly what is happening in that regard. The cum seems very unrelated to the orgasm. And it is very thin, watery and clear. Further the cum seems to very slowly seep out. I would gage that this is so slow that it occurs over about a half hour.

A note on the orgasms is that it never radiates from my clitty. The sensation comes from deep within my body, around the spine. And the tingling sensations extend from my toes to the hair on my head. I'm not kidding! This is really intense. And the orgasms like this last between 5 and 10 minutes as one wave after another.

I am wondering if I am actually achieving the same sort of orgasm a real woman would have? This is so much better than anything a man could experience.

I do have one comment on the tapes. When practicing Miss Allys masturbation techniques, do cupcake says and take it very slow like a lady. To accomplish this you are being way to fast if you are having an orgasm or cuming on the first play through. I would suggest playing through a good 10 times before even considering cuming. That way you really are following the instructions properly and taking the pleasure slowly. Besides listening to Ally's voice is pretty cupcake and will give a lot of re-enforcement. Think about it Miss Ally really is being cupcake, so surrender and enter that state with her help and enjoy it to the ultimate. And you should consider that she is also delivering a pace for you. Go with the rythm of her voice. You will enjoy things even more.
Love and hugs to all my sisters
Rhonda77
LAshleyL1982

Ms. Alley,
Please forgive my anxiousness, but I was wondering when we will get to hear masterbation lesson #3 I have mastered lesson #2. :D
melissa

Hello,

Please can you help me with my new assignment.

First I put on my prettiest panties with a panty liner inside.

Then I touch my panties and my tiny clit starts to get hard.
But I'm not sure what to do with my pussy. It wants to be filled
and sometimes I push things inside which is very exciting.

Then my pussy starts to get wet. But also my clit needs some
more attention.

Should I attend to my clit or my pussy first ?

Thank you,

Melissa xx
Louise Nouvel

Hy girls!

Let me allow to share my own experience with you.

I dress as a girl at home quite often for half a year now and always was annoyed by precuming in my so loved panties even if I was not playing with my boyclit.

To prevent it, i used to put some tissue around my clitty - you know, just as some of you probably do after a cum when they want to put their panty again without getting them dirty. But I was always feeling bad about it because it made me feel dirty.

For let's say a month, I came with the idea of wearing pantyliners to prevent it and really enjoy it.

But I'm so happy to have joined the Sissy School recently, because thanks the sweet Mistresses coaching us here, I realised that the pantyliners I'm putting on are not just for protection but also for teasing my boyclit properly, enjoying its stimulation with the tease of rubbing satin without getting dirty. How nice!

-Luisa-
Be true to yourself, Sissy, you're a real Sissy!
Rhonda

You shouldn't feel as though you are dirty in cummy panties. Just pretend that you have been fucked by a man and the cum is seeping from your pussy. That makes the whole thing acceptable for a sissy. And having cummy panties is very pleasurable when you think of it this way. But before the cum completely dries. You can lick the panties clean. Oh yummy. After all, eating your own cum is the next best thing to sucking a man's cock.

Enjoy!
Love and hugs to all my sisters
Rhonda77
sissy crissy

Mistress Ally

sissy crissy loves practicing patients as you teach control of my sissy clitty. my clitty gets so wet listening to your wonderfully lovely voice. this sissy looks forward to your next lesson

thank you so much for such a wonderful sissy site
sissy crissy :oops:
Sissy_mnoeljj

Ok I can see that patience is needed, but this is getting really hard. I cant wait anymore for the 3rd lesson to come out......