"Nailed" audio submission

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Tiff

I wrote an audio submission that involves realtime instructions. There is a "hook" to the instruction that Princess Grace would be familiar with but if anyone else wants to record it and i'll let you in on the "hook"
Ok sissy were going to do something a little different in this audio.I'm going to have you pause the audio and go fetch something for me and then restart the audio. Now don't cheat or you will only spoil our fun. Ok sissy, i know you have some in the house,i want you to go get your...(giggles)...pink nail polish. don't think about it,just do it,now! then restart the audio. (giggles)
Do you have it?good girl! Now open it up.Don't you just love the smell?
Were just going to paint your pinky pink. I'll be right here with you,don't be afraid little sissy. You know how,a nice even stroke right down the middle of the nail and then a smooth stroke on either side. Good girl! Now the ring finger to show your devotion to me...good girl, now the middle finger...because I'm going to fuck you like the sissy slut you are...Then the index finger because people are going to point and laugh at your humiliation.and now finish off with your thumb. good girl, now don't they look pretty in pink? Now we'll do the other hand. Don't you dare get sassy with me,do it! First the pink pinky(giggles) now your devotion...being fucked like a girl...pointing at your humiliation and your thumb.
I'll have you pause the audio as you finish polishing your nails and let them dry a bit and then i'm going to have you strip naked and vulnerable for me. Then you will polish your toenails two coats and put a second coat on your fingernails and let try before you restart the audio. It may take several minutes but don't be afraid sissy,i'll be right here when your done.
(clapping hands and laughing) you really are a brave sissy aren't you? The exciting thing about nail polish is it dosen't come off easly (giggles) unless you have polish remover. Speaking of remover,we will be practicing polishing your nails quite a bit,taking it on and off repeatedly so it is important you aren't using a harsh remover. You should only use a NON acetone remover,i bet you didn't know that,that is why i'm here sissy girl,to teach you these things. Now, i want you to go fetch all your remover and then restart the audio...Good girl! From now on you can only buy NON acetone polish remover,thats very impotant,write it down.
You like being feminized don't you sissy? I can see how excited you are. Go ahead and stroke it and look at those pretty pink nails and toenails...Now say, "Mistress, i want to be your sissy,i'll do anything to be your sissy" say it out loud and keep repeating it as you gently stroke yourself. But don't you dare cum! Every time your a sissy you should be aroused and everytime your aroused you will think of being a sissy. The two will become one...are you close to cumming?...Then STOP! pull your hand away...no whimpering
So you say you will do anything to be my sissy? This is a big step girl but your so excited i'm hopeing you can do it for me. You have all your nails polished a pretty pink,and you have all your remover right there... I want you to take the remover... ... ...and pour it down the drain......... I know a million thoughts are rushing through your mind but block them all out and focus on being my good sissy girl,you CAN do it and you WILL do it.Now pause the audio,pour ALL the remover down the drain and then come back to your mistress for a big surprise. Do it sissy......
(laughing and clapping your hands) Oh my God! you are SOOO screwed! I can really make you do anything! Think how imbarassed you will be! Think about it as you stroke yourself. Do you have a little precum? Dab it off and paint your lips with it like lipgloss,you have to get used to the taste of cum. Keep stroking sissy. When you go into the store to buy remover and make sure it's NON acetone remover, i also want you to buy some pretty precolored press-on nails. Get a couple of different colors and extra sticky pads.I'm going to want you to get used to wearing nails. You will be sooo humiliated,but get used to that also sissy. Just tell the cute sales girl you really appreciate her disgression and tell her what you need. Are you about to cum for me,my little fucked sissy girl? Good, and when you do i want you to catch it in your hand and then lick it all up.

I hope you all liked my script and i hope a mistress is willing to make an audio from it. Like i said there is a part 2 with a wonderful devilish "Hook" that i don't want to give away and spoil the fun.
Thanks,Tiffany
Tiff

Two weeks almost 800 reviews and not a single comment?:( Did people not like the realtime instruction audio theme? was it simple enough to follow? poorly written? Just didn't find it exciting?
If you did like it,please comment so it may get the attention of the ladies.
If you like the format,please elaborate with additional ideas. I'm just trying to contribute to help make a better fourm. If i'm way off base thats cool too,to each their own.:) Tiff
BraLover

I like that script!!! I hope a mistress takes it into audio. Its way hot to have mistresses feminize you by doing that. :D
subkayla

...especially pouring the remover down the drain and rubbing my precum on my lips.........i can't wait for the sequel.
sissy.sandra

That is just amazing. You have quite an imagination Tiff.