Pathetic~High School~Sissy cupcake Script

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

fulldiaper13

Ok, I'm going to try this again...Posted is a script. It has humiliating and dominating suggestions within the story. I would like to know if someone would like to create an audio for it...I think its very well done. If for some reason, it is removed because of something...Please let me know what about this story is bad? I'm running out of ways to make it less enjoyable and showing more power of the WOMAN..isn't that the point...Women's dominance over losers like us....Thanks and enjoy the reading.

Two days ago I was sitting in Sex-ed class with my girlfriends Lauren and Megan. We're called the triple bitches in school because unless you're cool, hot, and toned.. Your just a fucking loser, with no friends, and probably spending every Friday night staring at my yearbook picture, squeezing your little dickie until you cum all over your mothers bedspread...giggles One year we tricked a guy into wearing a dress downtown. We found out that 4 massive black men grabbed him and gang banged him for 3 days. Another time, we tricked this girl into drinking some vodka…but it just wasn't vodka…there was a sleeping agent. When she woke up, she was in an alley downtown with her clothes ripped off and panties just dripping with cum. Apparently she wandered into the dark alley where a few homeless guys decided to pump a little ass. So for 6 hours, they were there fucking her ass, mouth and pussy. Apparently she's cupcake with a bums cupcake…pathetic crap like that, we totally destroy….laughter

We were listening to this dyke teacher telling us that sex is bad, blowjobs are bad, anal sex is terrible. This woman must have been 5'11” and weighed about 450 pounds. She was a whaler, and I mean fat. She spent more time talking about how bad sex was, because she hasn't fucked anything…probably her whole pathetic existence. Well, in came this new cupcake. He stood about 5'3", thin, almost looking more like an elementary student than a high schooler. And he was dressed as if he was in 3rd grade. He had these white tight shorts on, cupcake blue sneakers, and this t-shirt with yellow and brown stains on it, probably cupcake food and cupcake...giggle It also had these cupcake blocks on it, just fucking useless. But, whatever it was...I told Megan and Lauren that we have a new project this semester..giggles During class, this loser looked embarrassed hearing about pussy, dick, cum and spent the majority of class picking his nose and farting.....oh my god, I can't even talk about it...I'll get sick from such disgust. I heard that he still wets the bed. I also heard he wore diapers to bed because he not only wets, but shits like a cupcake…laughter

After class us hotties got together to plan on the next days fun. First we came up with what we were going to wear. I was going to wear my white and green stilettos. They had heals about 4 inches, and some white knee highs with green ribbons. I also got this awesome leather corset that locked in the front. I also had a skintight miniskirt,and had my rubber panties, that had “cupcake creator” embroidered on them. It was fucking hot, and with my blonde hair and crimson red lipstick. I'd cause any guy to stop and cum..giggling. Since Megan and Lauren were on the cheerleading squad, they were going to wear there cheer outfits, but instead of the typical panties that came with them...they had the school colors green and white rubber panties on underneath. They both had blonde hair, and crimson red lipstick. Megan had cupcake and Lauren had a long ponytail. We looked hot and any fucking loser guy or jealous cunt who would stand in our way, we'd crush em like the cupcake they are.

Next we discussed on what we'd like to do to the new cupcake. We thought about pulling his pants down during lunch, or dumping pudding down his pants. Making it look like he cupcake himself. Megan came up with the idea of dressing him up like a cupcake and whoring him out to anyone. It would get us enough money to buy those sweet dresses for prom. We sat their and started laughing..laughing We had our idea, and planned on what we needed and had to do next.

Lauren had a cupcake cupcake who was maybe 2. She had access to Huggies, vasoline, cupcake oil, cupcake powder and cupcake food. Megan was a pro at sewing so she was going to sew up this cupcake dress with ruffles and lace. Something really humiliating. And I, I had my emasculator strap on. So far, all the guys I've fucked in high school. I've been the man with the dick...You'd be surprised how quick a guy lies on his back, pulls his legs up over his head and waits for me to plunge my 7 inch dildo up into his ass. They squeal and howl like a girl...it's awesome knowing that I'm the one looking down at them, while I thrust my cock in and out and they look helplessly up at me while I'm laughing...laughter

The next day we walked into school, and everyone was fucking jealous seeing us dressed like we were. We strutted to the girl's cupcake to make final plans. Megan had his white and green cupcake dress. It had layers of lace, and a bonnet. She had these white stockings with white Mary Jane shoes. The cupcake cover she made was embroidered with "Enter Here" on the back...giggles. Lauren had all the cupcake supplies, even the princess Huggies. They looked like they'd easily fit this losers ass. So we began our project, just like we had planned.

I had Megan and Lauren hide in the girls stalls as I called this loser into the cupcake. He seemed cautious and nervous having anyone close to looking like me talking to him, let alone looking in his pathetic direction. To make it even funnier, he had this shirt that looked like it was made for a kindergartner. Had fucking cupcake animals on it...fucking useless. I managed to get him in and I locked the door behind me.

As soon as he turned to me standing in the doorway. Lauren and Megan grabbed him from behind. Lauren had this pacifier and stuck in his mouth and strapped it on making it impossible to scream. We saw the panic in his eyes, but that was nothing from what he'd soon be feeling...laughter. Since he was rather pathetic it didn't take much effort to remove his shirt, shoes, socks and pants. But, we couldn't stop laughing...laughing...when we saw....laughing.....that he had these cupcake like underwear on..LAUGHTER...."You're a fucking cupcake, didn't cupcake ever cupcake twain you?"...Laughter We couldn't believe it, so we ripped em off like they were nothing...giggling

We stood back and watched him stand there naked, with nothing but a pacifier locked into his mouth....Laughter. So it was my turn to make him mine...I told Megan and Lauren to take him to the floor, they grabbed him and held him. As they were adjusting their grasp, I slid off my slick miniskirt exposing my rubber panties. I proceeded to strap on my dildo. "Megan, Lauren, This wimp is going to be fucked sissy style. Pull up his legs." The girls pulled up his legs, lifting his hips and exposing his cupcake at me. By now he was sucking away on his pacifier and crying. As I grabbed the jar of Vaseline and slicked down my cock, I told him to relax. “cupcake needs to take care of cupcake, so she needs to check his temperature”...giggling. I pushed the head up against his cupcake hole, and teased him. I rubbed it around his ass and the girls were singing "Take it up the ass, take it up the ass". He stared up at me as I pushed the head in and kept going. He groaned as I pulled back out, and in again. I continue fucking his cupcake and harder. He was sliding on the floor a little, at the same time I was fucking him. We noticed something funny. While I was fucking him, his pin dick started to get aroused. I was in and out, making him groan. I told Lauren to grab his dick and point it in his face. I kept going, in and out, in and out. When all of a sudden his muscles tightened up. The hot white milky cum spurted and gushed all over his face. He started cumming, and cumming from being fucked by a hottie...laughter. He was emasculated, having a hot girl fuck him taking away his manhood making him the girl. Making him my fag. I pulled out one last time and the girls let go and we stared down at him. The cum was finishing up from spilling from his cock. And the tears were flowing like a toddler who just lost his toy...laughter.

The girls were standing over him laughing, and I was taking off my strap on. I slid my miniskirt back up and proceeded to dress him our way..giggling.

By now, he was so used and humiliated; we could do anything and didn't have to worry about him escaping. I took his clothes and threw them away in the trash. I told Lauren to first get me the cupcake oil, Vaseline and powder. As this cupcake lay staring up at the ceiling, I proceeded to coat his cock and balls with a heavy coating of Vaseline. I told him to lift his legs and spread his cheeks. He did as he was told, and I began pouring the cupcake oil down into his ass, which was wide open from being fucked. I took a large glob of Vaseline and packed his ass shut. He put his legs down and I started sprinkling cupcake powder all over his body. It had a lavender smell, and definitely let those who would smell it that a cupcake was around..laughter I grabbed the cupcake girl Huggies and slid it under his ass, and pulled it up and Velcroed them up front. They fit perfectly, and the cupcake barbies that were on it, almost matched what he'd be wearing. By now, Megan and Lauren were in hysterics. They were laughing, pointing, they even took out their cell phones and snapped a few pics for later...laughter While I was securing his diapers, they were singing and saying "Look at this fucking cupcake. I think I smell a cupcake in here. You fucking pussy, you've been ass fucked by the hottest girl you'll ever meet. How do you feel sissy? I think cupcake wants his baba…or cupcake change"..Laughter

I grabbed the white tights and pulled them up his legs, securing them around his Huggies. I then grabbed the panty cover, and slid them up under his hips and snapping them around his waist. Perfect fit...giggling I told him to stand as I took out the green and white dress and slid it down his arms and snapped the back. Last but not least the bonnet and he looked like he was 2 years old..laughter The girls were laughing as he stood in front of us. His diapered bottom sagging below the bottom edge of the dress and he was sucking away on his pacifier...laughter

So he was dressed like our sissy cupcake. Diapered in cupcake-girl Huggies, cute shoes, and a little petticoat party dress. So I looked at him and told him that we're ready to go to Sex-Ed Class. He look horrified, and Megan mentioned that she heard a hissing sound. We looked around, until we looked at our sissy cupcake. His face was red, and Lauren went over to him and had him hold up his dress while she pulled the front of his Huggies. "Oh my fucking god. He pissed his cupcake"..Laugther He was so embarrassed that he would be seen, that he wet his Huggies right in front of us. Can you believe that? Hot bitch girls like us, dominating a pathetic boy into pissing in a pair of Huggies...LAUGHTER

So we grabbed his arm and went out into the halls to go to class. We got some stares, giggles, and a few boys were trying to get a cupcake at his diapered ass. Which of course was embroidered with "Enter Here"...giggles. He waddled down the halls in his wet cupcake, sucking his pacifier. The guys were practically losing their loads, seeing us dressed so slutty and having a boy dressed like a cupcake girl...Laughter We go into class and had him sit on the floor next to us. He's too pathetic to be sitting in a big boy chair....so he sat, squishing his wetness all around his ass. The warmth was no longer and it began to itch. He was already getting cupcake rash..giggles Some of the girls who we wouldn't even speak to, were giggling and commenting "I think he pissed himself. It smells like stale cupcake soaked cupcake powder." One of the captains from the football team asked Megan and Lauren "What the fuck is that smell, its like someone pissed in a cupcake"...Laughter

This other loser guy who was sitting in the back, walked up and smeared a banana all over his face, smashing it all over and smearing it till it plopped down onto his dress. By now everyone was laughing. Comments like "cupcake cupcake, who make cupcake pot in his diapeee, and of course I think the cupcake just hit the cupcake"...laughter Our dyke teacher walked in while this excited was going on.

She walked in and said "Why in the hell does it smell like cupcake and cupcake in here". I raised my hand and said "I think it's our new cupcake, I think she wet her Huggies"...laughter He looked horrified cupcake walked around the desk and stared down the aisle at him. Come up here cupcake lady. He waddled his wet ass up to the front as someone yelled from the back "hey cupcake cupcake, why didn't cupcake cupcake train you? Are you still a bed wetter?" After that comment Lauren yelled out "No, he's a Huggies guy"...laughter

Our teacher brought him up front, by now she knew what was going on. She told us that this is a good time to learn about experimenting. She laid him on the desk, and flipped up his dress covering up his head. She slid the ruffled panties off, "Doesn't that look adorable. He wants someone to enter right there" She pointed and pushed deep on his cupcake. Pushing its cottony teacture right to the edges of his cupcake. She slid off the stocking to around his ankles, and untapped his cupcake exposing his oiled powdered ass. The class erupted, but she quickly snapped and unzipped her pants exposing a monster of a dildo. She asked Lauren and Megan to pull his legs back, and had me ooze cupcake oil onto her dick. She didn't waste time plunging her cock deep into his ass. She was fucking him so hard that he almost fell off the desk. She was in and out thrusting hard and making him cry. Once again though, his dicklet came alive while he was ass fucked. He spurted and splurged out gobs of cum. The class was laughing and surprised. She invited any of the guys up to practice fucking. Some of the fags from school jumped at the chance. They're were 3 who had their pants down and stroking their cocks getting them hard and thick. The first guy plunged his dick in deep, thrusting hard until his face became red and released all his blocked up and thick cum into his ass. It oozed and flowed deep while our big cupcake was bawling like a cupcake. We all laughed as he took it up the ass 2 more times, being filled with milky cum and losing all manhood.

Girls the teacher said, clean him up and change his cupcake soaked cupcake. We proceeded to oil him down, and tape up another pair of Huggies. We slid his stocking and panties back up, while he sat up and stood at the class. The class was yelling out "INSERT YOUR OWN HUMILIATING WORDS". He was so fucking pathetic that he even squatted in front of us to release the cum that build pressure up into his ass. "Eww, I think he messed his diapers. Yeah, he did but he just emptied cum into those drooping drawers"...Laughter. The teacher sat down at her desk and proccded to unbutton her blouse and relased one of her mammoth breasts. She told our big cupcake to come over and lay on cupcake's lap. We were giggling. “Oh my got, she's going to breast feed him”. He layed over her lap. Her fat engulfed him and he began nursing on her large nipple. She invited Megan up to the front and had her take cupcake's hand and insert it into his cupcake. As he was nursing on her tit, he was milking his dick in his Huggies. By now, comments and laughter was all about “How's the milk cupcake? Did cupcake make poopoo in his Huggies yet?” He soon came and was jerking as each load emptied into his diapers. The milk was also flowing down his cheeks as he was full up from nursing. It was fucking hilarious. I never saw anything like it. And to have a teacher helping out, we knew we had our cupcake all year…Laughter

The bell rang and he waddled out of the room, with his soggy cupcake and emasculated ass. As he was walking out, we told him that we look forward to tomorrow. He took off his pacifier and said "Miss Megan and Lauren....I make a milky mess in my diapeee...can you change me?" Then we told him to pull his cupcake down to his knees and suck his thumb. He did, he pulled down his diapers around his knees and stuck his thumb into his mouth nursing on it like some cupcake on a milky tit. I told him to walk to the cupcake and we'll be there. Of course he didn't know that we had setup a High school fuck shop...He was going to be fucked and milked to help pay for our dresses. He waddled down the halls exposing his dick and pathetic panties. As he shuffled down the halls there were student yelling out "I'm getting ass today. Hey look at that cupcake. And finally, we yelled out. Hey cupcake, why don't you dump in your diapers, I'm sure your cupcake gets off changing her boys cupcake, and having you nurse on your cupcake's dick…...LAUGHTER What a fucking pissy sissy cupcake...Laughter
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

I don't think Sissy School is the place for this script. It's quite demeaning to women and way too masculine in its attitude. You migth try it at one of the sites that accepts stories. I might mention it is also way too long for an audio.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
fulldiaper13

No one would want to do an audio?
Miss Tara

It isn't something that would appeal to me, even without the cupcake element. The violence and put downs of women really don't mesh with the femdomme spirit of Sissy School.
Call me at 800-730-3298 and
come hear the rest of my audio at my blog!
www.kinkyroleplay.com