Intro and Script

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

SeanaGirl

Hi all, I've been lurking around here for a while and haven't had the guts to make a post. So I figured I'd take a cupcake at writing a script to "pop my board cherry". So here goes...

Hello, this is Mistress (insert name here). Today I'm going to teach you a very special lesson. First things first, do have a pair of panties slave? I'm going to need you to have a pair, on hand for your lesson. If you don't you have to go out and buy a pair of panties before you can take part in my lesson. Get a pair of (Mistress' choices of color, style and material) panties. (Mistress may add any additional items here)

Go now. Come back to me after you finish your errand(s).

(pause)

Welcome back slave. Did you have fun at the mall? Was your face bright red the whole time. Or did you already have panties at home? If so, I hope you have them with you. Take the panties and lay them on your keyboard.

Take off your shoes (pause) your socks (pause) your shirt (pause) your pants (pause). Go and take all of those clothes and put them in another room.

(pause)

I want you to get down on your knees. Look at your underwear. Then look at the panties. Now look back at your underwear. Now back to the panties. Aren't they so much sexier than men's underwear. I can't stand to look at you in your, boys underwear. Take them off and lay YOUR underwear next to (pause) YOUR panties.

I want you to start to rub your nipples. Give them a hard pinch. Then rub very softly. Then roll them between your fingers. Keep that up. Alternating between pinching, rubbing softly, and rolling them gently.

Take your left hand and wrap it around your balls. Give them a little squeeze. Keep a good tight grip. Dont' you dare touch your cock. I want you to keep playing with your nipples, but keep a tight grip on your balls. Focus on the male underwear in front of you as you squeeze those balls.

Now I want you to shift your focus to the panties. Loosen your grip on your balls and move it up to your cock. Keep playing with your nipples, but more gently. Rub your cock for me as you look at the panties. But DO NOT cum. Soak in the panties as you play with yourself. Their color, their style, their details. I want you to bring yourself to the edge.

Now STOP!

Pinch your nipples hard with both hands, now. Stand up, but keep pinching. Is that cock leaking? If it is I want you to wipe your fingers in it, and the lick it off.

Good girl. Now pick up your panties. I want you to step into them. Keep them down around your knees. Now grab those ugly boy undies and turn them inside out. Put them down on the floor with the butt side up.

Pull your panties up the rest of the way. make sure you have them pulled up good and tight. Get down on your knees. Play with your nipples, gently. Rub yourself through the panties, but only very softly. Good girl. Those panties make you feel so good don't they? Yes I know they do.

Enough of that sissy. Pull your cock and balls out of the leg hole of the panties. Get on all fours above your boy undies. Stroke your cock for me, hard and fast. Aim right down at where your butt cupcake would be if you were wearing them. Feel the panties on you. They feel like they belong on you. Thank your panties by shooting for them. Spray your cum right onto the butt of your boy undies.

Cum!

Good job sissy. The final part of this lesson is to give you a choice. You can either wear your panties to bed and all day tomorrow. Or you can go put back on your boy undies. That would be funny. I bet the cum would be all up your ass cupcake if you had to do that.

So I guess you'll be wearing panties for the rest of the day. You see. Panties are always the better option. That's your lesson for the day.
rowdyrod

i really hope someone does this in an audio!
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
SeanaGirl

wow. that was amazing. i was literally shaking as i listened to your beautiful voice.

thank you Ms. Ally
rowdyrod

oh wow ally did it!!! so glad to hear a new panty story! woooohoooo