Post More Sissy Scripts!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

I'm in a recording mood - post a little story and I'll record it.
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
sissy200611

I sent you a PM, Ms. Ally.
rowdyrod

yay heres my chance! i have a short but sweet script i would like you to record. its about a panty spanking.

"well sissy here i come home from work early and there you are lounging around in my panties and you havent done any of the chores i assigned you. get over here slut. on your knees. what a little pantywaist like you needs is a good spanking. whens the last time i spanked you?

get your little fanny in my room and get in my bed right now. i approach my lingerie drawer and pull out a silky pair of panties. They are solid in the front and sheer in the back. oh whats that worried look on your face sissy? thats right.....you know what these are for. these are your spanking panties. when its panty spanking time i always cupcake you into these. that sheer back wont protect you at all from my firm hand will it?

now pull down the panties your wearing and put your legs in the air. do it sissy. now you be still while i slip these spanking panties on you. well i can see somebody is liking these spanking panties. that little sissy stick of yours wont stay up long after im done tanning your hide!
i grab you and bend you over my slacks covered knees.
*begin slapping sounds like a spanking* naughty sissies that dont do their chores get spankings over their panties! i wont tolerate you sitting around playing with yourself in your panties while i am at work. i know i wear the pants in this relationship and you wear the panties but you know what i told you about twiddling yourself without me nearby! i own you sissy. oh why are you straining? does that hurt? those panties dont offer any comfort do they when i am spanking your ass.. oh look i made your butt the color of these panties. a nice rosy pink! i also pull your panties up tight giving you a wedgie. i oughtta call my girlfriends over here to see your pink little ass. i know you dont want carol to see you like this...you know she wears a big strapon under her panties and is eager to use it on a sissy like you.

alright i think ive spanked you long enough. are you gonna do your chores from now on? you better. alright get under my covers and go to sleep. you just keep them panties on and remember my lesson. nighty night sissy."
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

I'll record this one. Check for it tomorrow or the next dya.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
lil_boy_as

Hello mistreses * eyes looking down at the floor like a respectful wil girl*

I thought this might be appreciated by those of us who like being adorable little sissy cupcake girls. I also thought that one of the mistresses might like the male humiliation aspects with female control. I was kind of hoping for a motherly voice that cupcake talked a bit here if possible... pretty please... with a cherry on top.... Maybe I'm wrong when I think people will like it, but I sure hope I'm not.

"Awww, isn't my wil sissy cupcake such an adowable wittle girl. Yes you are *playful gasp* yes you are.... *hehehe* awww. Here sweetie, here's your pacifer. Yeah, mommies going to take good care of her cupcake.

Who's your mommie...?

That's right I am. Yes huhs....

*motherly hum* mmhummm

Who keeps her wil cupcake princess all nice and pwetty in her onsies and diapers....?

That's right I do.... *nods patronizingly*

And who's a lil cutie sissy cupcake who belongs in cute wil dresses and diapers....?

Awww, that's right. You do. That's my good cupcake. :) yaaaaay *claps her hands mockingly*

Is my wil sissy's tummy grumbling? *playful gasp* Awwww, well let's see if we have any bottles for her. Maybe we'll have some cupcake food later. Would my wil sissy cupcake like some strained carrots *slowly cracks into a nice laugh that ends up being patronizing*

*finishes giggling* hummmm, I like having a cupcake much, much more than a husband.....

Come on sweetie pie, open your mouth up wide for mommie, that's it.... such a good wil girl awww. Drink your bottle all gone. *hmmm*

O see, this is so much betters than being a boy ever could be, not that you ever were one.

Aww that's my pretty cupcake girl, yes huh.... yes you are....

*Giggles* someone was a hungry wil cupcake. She drank all her milkie right up.

Here let me get that lil spot of milkie off your cheek for you. My wil sissy girl's not big enough to get it all by herself is she. Nopes, nut uh....
There you go cupcake....

Now you're going to be a good wil sissy cupcake for mommie forever and evers aren't you...?

I knew you would. That's the good cupcake girl you really are...."
Tiff

Ms. Ally could you please consider my audio script submitted earlier entitled "Nailed" http://getgirlie.com/sissyforums/viewtopic.php?t=5510
Or at least comment on it. I would love to have a script recorded but need feedback if you don't like it. Thanks, Tiffany
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Hi tiff. It hink the reason most of the Mistresses didn't read it over too much is that you mentioned Ms. Grace in the first line and everyone (including me) figured you wanted her to do it. We don't "steal" scripts from each other.

I did just read it, but found it a little difficult to follow because of the punctuation and generaly "run ou" style. It's not my favorite style of writing, so I probably wouldn't be interested in trying to clean it up enough to be able to do the script. Perhaps Ms. Grace or one of the others handles this style of writing better than I.
Goddess Dallas

rowdyrod

mistress dallas i wait in antici............pation to hear you put my story into audio! :D
Donna CD

Mistress
Here is a story I am working on, it is not yet finished but think it woul dbe fun to "hear" your take on it:

My wife and I have been married for 10 years and are very much in love but we do have our own little fantasies as we have learned over the years. She is 5'8" tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, in her mind, quite a sexy body, with great legs, a nice ass, and ample breasts. She really looks pretty hot…….when she wants to. As for, me I am 5'10" about 165-170 lbs, and as her, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a fairly nice build, having been a collegiate athlete and still in ok shape.
That being said let me set the scene for what has taken place in our lives. Early in our marriage we shared many of our sexual fantasies with each other and we truly have a good sex life. We would often read Variations magazine together and have fun with many of the letters in it. Although I never let on which ones were the most exciting, which, were those dealing with crossdressers. I have been one since about 8 or 9 when I started exploring my cupcake's closets and drawers. This is a side of me I have kept to myself over the years…..as much as I enjoy it.
Back to us, for years she worked in the grocery business and had the closing shift which meant that I had many nights alone to explore her clothing and my feminine side. I would often try on her many sexy outfits, and even bought her a few things especially with my wearing them in mind. I always encouraged her to wear provocative clothes……….short skirts, sexy blouses or dresses, very high heels which might be described as "cum-fuck-me" pumps. Also she was very adept at her make-up. Always enhancing her eyes and lips the most which always turned me on as I watched her putting it on……all the while learning how to do the same to my own face. I spent many evenings in my "Loni" mode and came to enjoy them quite a bit.
Well the time came and she moved on to another profession where we had much the same Mon thru Fri schedules, effectively ending "Loni's" visits. I truly missed her but wasn't sure how to get her back. Then one night while sharing fantasies Linda told me about her desires to try others in her bed. In other words she wanted to open our marriage and told me it would be OK for me to try others too as long as it was her I loved. I saw this as the perfect opportunity. So while she would go out on dates I would have the chance to bring Loni back into my life.
I would watch her getting ready for her date. As I said, she is quite attractive and always looks hot when she wants to. A typical night would have her showering and then putting on one of her sexy bras, some pantyhose and then sitting at her vanity to apply her makeup. While doing this she would sexily smoke one of her Virginia Slim’s. (Did I mention I have a strong smoking fetish as well?) I would watch cupcake put on the foundation, eye shadows and liner, (getting aroused knowing I would soon be doing the same thing). Then her mascara, rouge and finish off with her lipstick which was always perfectly matched to her outfits. Then she would slip into a slinky dress and put on her high heels. A final check in the mirror and a spritz of perfume and she would come to the living room for a drink with me.
We would sit together and share a drink and talk of things from the week. Again looking at her dressed so sexily and knowing why would really turn me on. (Even more so, cupcake would light up another one of her cigarettes.) She really knew how to smoke sexily, filling her lungs with a deep inhale and then the sensuous way she would exhale. It never ceased to mesmerize me. She might tell me a little about who she was going out with or she might not, but always would do so when she returned and we had sweet sex afterwards. I loved eating her freshly fucked pussy. She would smile a lot and made many, many sounds as her orgasms would wave across her.
This pretty much sets the scene for recent events. She "dates" and I play at my secret dress-up games. Not long ago after she had left for her evening I set about my own preparations for my night as well. After showering and shaving, I slipped on a pair of suntan pantyhose (the support variety as I loved the extra lycra), then a satiny bra complete with breast forms I had acquired over time. Then cupcake does, I sat at the vanity and did my makeup. Foundation first, a sexy combination of shadows, black eye-liner, false lashes attached and mascara applied. I then put on my blush and finally my lipstick (tonight it was Revlon's Cherries in the Snow). Then I don her long blonde wig, after which I go to the closet to select my attire. I choose a silky satiny, silver lame’ blouse. To be worn with a nice sexy black leather skirt. I then slipped on my black 4" high spike heeled knee-high boots. Satisfied with my overall appearance I retired to the living room to enjoy one of my TV/TS videos.
I poured myself some wine and sat down, pushing the play button on the VCR. Soon I was very enthralled with the movie. I had out a dildo and had been doing to it what I saw on the screen. Now as I sat back with a very hard cock, I lit one of her cigarettes, feeling very slutty. I guess I had been so into my evening that I hadn't heard her return. She and her date for the evening (Charlie) were standing there watching me from over my shoulder. I guess the scene had turned them on because I was snapped out of my trance by the sounds of her moans as he kissed her deeply and massaged her tits behind me.
I quickly jumped up, " I can explain, I was, er um just goofing around a bit"
"I think it is a little more than just goofing around", she said as they walked around to sit across from me. He had his arm around her and she smiled at me sexily cupcake lit a cigarette. "You see, Don, I have known about this side of you for quite some time now. Long ago I would notice little things. Like my clothes being in different places in my closet, lipstick stained cigarettes in the ashtray but not the color I had on, and you weren't always successful in removing the traces of makeup."
I squirmed a little at her revelations. She turned and kissed Charlie as I stared at them, not quite knowing what to say. "Please don't be angry with me, I wasn't sure if you would hate me for this side of me or not", I stammered.
"Well, since I have known about this for over 5 years now and am still here you can relax. I actually kind of like the idea of you wearing my clothes. And now that I see you in them I can see that you look pretty hot as a woman.
"I told Charlie here, about you when he asked why any man would let a woman like me out of his sight and I told him it was so you could wear my clothes. He didn't believe me so I told him I would show him. You didn't let me down sweetheart!"
"Yep, you are pretty hot looking there," Charlie chimed in. It was hard not to be aware of his stare or his quite ample bulge.
"So, now what, Linda?", I asked.
"Well, we thought that you might like to join us. I have to admit that I am more than a little curious as to where you might like to take your feminine side." She responded.
Lighting a fresh cigarette to help relax me. I said, "I never really thought much about ever going out of the house. I am not sure I look good enough to pull it off. And then there is always the difficulty of what to do if someone approaches me."
"First of all," she replied, "you look terrific. And judging from your erection earlier and the lipstick stains on the dildo you already know what do to if someone likes you. Which I am pretty sure they will. So, how 'bout it? Come out with us?"
"If you think I will be fine, it might be kinda fun and exciting too. So what the hell, Yes I would love to go out with you guys", I can't believe I am saying this.
"Great," Linda said, "I am going to go get you a purse and my leather jacket, as well as freshen up a bit myself. Keep Charlie entertained, I’ll be right back.” I missed her sly wink at Charlie cupcake left the room.
Sitting on the couch, smoking a cigarette, I smiled at Charlie. That seemed to be his cue because he came over and sat next to me and leaned in and gave me a kiss. It took me a little by surprise, but I did kiss back. While our lips met he took my hand and placed over his cock, which felt big and hot.
I am not sure why but I undid his pants and soon had my first real cock in my hands (other than mine of course). I was feeling like such a sexy slutty woman. He then urged my head to his lap and I began licking his hard cock. It felt velvety and so much better than the dildo.
Hearing Linda’s footsteps we quickly composed ourselves but I am sure she probably noticed my smile as I looked at Charlie. She handed me her black leather jacket. She opened her extra purse, put in my lipstick, lighter, cigarettes, ID, money and I noticed a couple of condoms as well.
Could be either:
I enjoy being a girl

or

Man, I feel like a woman
Tiff

Dear Mistress Dallas,
Thanks for responding and your feedback. Haven't heard from Ms Grace for awhile so it was intended to be for anyone who was interested. Sorry for the scripts puntuation and "run on" style. I compose as i go and i get so worked up ideas race ahead of my typing skills. :lol: In the future i'll try composeing in a word document,edit then cut and paste to the fourm. BTW the "hook" i had mentioned in the script is to at a future date have the sissy glue on the nails only to find out that the Non-acetone polish remover will NOT take off the artifical nails!!! I just thought that trick was so hot i had to share it. Thanks, Tiff
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

My first drafts are sometimes pretty poorly constructed as well. But I edit them over and over until they are what I want them to be.
Goddess Dallas

greatgooglymoo

Hi little pantyhose boy. How's my little damsel in distress? Things a little
tight for you? You look so adorable all tied up and struggling on my couch.
All dressed up like a sexy, slutty girl in your miniskirt and heels. Aw, you
can't answer, can you? Not with my panties firmly tied in your mouth. That
tight scarf really looks good between your glossy, lipstick coated lips. You
look so cute all doe eyed and helpless, with your long eyelashes batting
above your gagged mouth. It's so sexy watching you squirm and whimper in
your tight ropes. I can see you're still staring at my legs in my short
skirt and these sheer, black pantyhose and tight boots. Do you like it when
i cross and uncross them? You're such a pantyhose slut. I knew exactly what
you wanted when I caught you looking at pictures of all those tied up and
gagged girls. I knew you wanted to be just like them. So I cupcake you,
sissy. What's that? You say you don't like wearing those sheer, nude
pantyhose and high heeled, strappy sandals with that miniskirt? You don't
like your wrists and arms bound behind your back, and your legs all nice and
tied tightly together at the ankles, knees and thighs? That bulge in your
skirt tells me different, my little bound one. I think you like being in
bondage, dressed like a slutty girl, my pantyhose pet. I think you can't get
enough of my legs in these pantyhose and boots. You're such a pantyhose
bondage slut. Look at you, all helpless and feminized. All dressed and tied
up, just like the girls in those pictures you love so much. You're going to
be my little girly bondage slave. I've got lots of different outfits for you
to wear, dear. MMM, your legs feel so smooth and sexy in those pantyhose
when i rub my legs up against them. What's that? I'm sorry, hon, I can't
understand you through that gag. I've got lots more gags for you, too. And,
if you're good, maybe i'll take the gag out and give you something else to
put in your sissy mouth. Aw, what's that? Sorry. That's right, struggle for
me, pantyhose girl. All trussed up and no place to go. We're going to have
so much fun dressing up and tying you in different positions. Mmm, your
nipples are all erect in your silky bra, darling tied up girl. can i touch
them? what? i can't understand you. such a gagged, silenced little sissy.
struggle some more for me, i want to hear your heels scrape on the floor.
that's a good little bondage girl. Now, let's try something new...
Ms Lilith

Ooo , a naughty bound pantyhose slut ? I like the storyline of this , I'll take it if no one else has already claimed it ;)