What story to write?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

lil_boy_as

Hi,

I was interested in writting a script in the hope of having one of the mistresses think it was good enough to record. Then... I realized how silly I was being....

I really don't know what they might be looking for to record. I know I like being taken control of and feminized with age regression, but that doesn't say what they want.... Honestly, their wants are more important in this situation, which is pretty much self evident.

So I guess the question I'd like to ask is:

"What kind of stories would a mistress like a sissy to write for her to record?"
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Hi - for me I want fun stories. The stories can't include any cupcake or undersage participants who are participating in sexual activities. Those are pretety much the standard rules. Other than that, make the stories fun--dressing, going to a special place all dressed up, something you wish your Mistress would make you do (written from the POV of her making you do it), spankings, naughty girls, girls at parties, etc.

Just have a good time. I'm always looking for good stories to record, preferably ones I don't have to rewrite a lot in order to make them work.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
lil_boy_as

Dear Ms Dallas,

Thank you for responding. I appreciate it a whole lot :) I'm sorry I didn't get back sooner, but this week is project week and next week is final exams for my college.

I don't like cupcake or underage naughty things either... ew...

Honestly I do have an cupcake side to me though. I completely understand if that's something your site isn't into. If it isn't your thing, then can I ask if you have a cupcake site that likes some sissy cupcake things?

Respectfully yours
lil boy as
Ms Ally
Site Admin

All are welcome here, including ABs. We don't prefer to deal with the "poopoo" stuff (lol) but in general, it's fine!
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

I didn't mean that we don't have ABs here on the site. I meant that for me to do an audio recording, I would prefer it not contain AB things because I am not particularly expert in area of BDSM. However, you can certainly do scripts with that in and perhaps some of the Mistresses who are good with AB trainings do those recordings.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
lil_boy_as

Hi again,

Well thank you very very much for both replying :). That was really really nice of you both.

I'm not into "poopoo" eithers *blush* That's kinda ickies in my view. I do like being put in a dress and cupcake and taken complete control of though. I guess I just want to be cute and cudley.

Maybe I'll start writting a script soon :).