Unique Audio Request - Changed into clothes?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

frug

I'm part of an extremely small community (about 200-300) of a Yahoo! Group, and also viewer of http://www.onceiwasaman.blogspot.com . There is somewhat of an overlap of the feminization / inanimate transformation people out there, so I figured I could possibly extend our capacity for services here. I had a session with Alana, and had a really good time -

I'm requesting an audio sample to enjoy and spread the wonder back to the the community, which wigs out over any new "content" that may fit the bill of being changed into women's clothes.

I'll throw out my fantasy for something to work with if any of the Misstresses are so inclined : Basically - I would like to get changed into something tight, like a sexy one piece swimsuit, a corset, a sexy short club dress, teddy - something along those lines. The turn on I think is the fact of being stuck, and unable to move or communicate - at the will of the wearer. Additionally, my personal *quirk* is to be unable to get sexual relief, but be continually stimulated by the wearer's movement and teasing... Oh yeah... Weird? :wink:

Anyways, If one of you wonderful ladies could make this happen, my small community and I would totally appreciate it - and maybe we could get you a tinsy few more callers. Additionally, I look forward to a session with Jamie on the matter tomorrow!
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

You should be aware that all audios on this website are copyright protected and cannot be placed on other websites without permission of the Sissy School owner. Sorry, if this disappoints you. You are welcome to provide a link to Sissy School in other sites so those interested can come explore here.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
frug

Mistress Dallas wrote:You should be aware that all audios on this website are copyright protected and cannot be placed on other websites without permission of the Sissy School owner. Sorry, if this disappoints you. You are welcome to provide a link to Sissy School in other sites so those interested can come explore here.
Not dissapointed, my intent wasn't to post the audio in other places - Sorry I didn't make that clear.

By "spreading the wonder" I would post a link to this website, wear people could listen to the audio sample.
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

OK - as long as you understand that. We've had loads of our "free" audios being posted by other people on their sites and they charge people to use their sites and/or listen to the audios. Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding from your initial post.
Goddess Dallas

frug

So, is this is something which you ladies think you can accomidate?
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

I do lots of hardcore bondage trainings, so I think this might be something I could do.
Goddess Dallas

frug

Mistress Dallas wrote:I do lots of hardcore bondage trainings, so I think this might be something I could do.
That would be great! If it tickles your fancy, I'll be looking forward to hearing it.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

frug wrote:
Mistress Dallas wrote:I do lots of hardcore bondage trainings, so I think this might be something I could do.
That would be great! If it tickles your fancy, I'll be looking forward to hearing it.
Personally I would be happy if you spread the word, once we get this audio posted for you (I'd like to do one as well) - once we post the links to the audios you're welcome to post links to the forum and let people know that they are here for their enjoyment :)
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
frug

Ms Ally wrote:
frug wrote:
Personally I would be happy if you spread the word, once we get this audio posted for you (I'd like to do one as well) - once we post the links to the audios you're welcome to post links to the forum and let people know that they are here for their enjoyment :)
I am extremely anxious to let everyone know!
frug

frug wrote:
Ms Ally wrote:
frug wrote: That would be great! If it tickles your fancy, I'll be looking forward to hearing it.
I am extremely anxious to let everyone know!
Just checking, did anyone post an audio that maybe I didn't see?
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Didn't get to it before I left for my long weekend. Will try to get it done as soon as I catch up with things.
Goddess Dallas

frug

Mistress Dallas wrote:Didn't get to it before I left for my long weekend. Will try to get it done as soon as I catch up with things.
Thanks Mz Dallas!
frug

No love?
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

I'm still playing catch up with audios. Will get io it as soon as I can
Goddess Dallas