A Greeting from our Newest Mistress, Ms Erica

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
rowdyrod

You have a very sexy voice erica! it makes me happy in the panties :D can you please do this panty spanking story i wrote in an audio? i posted this a few weeks ago but no mistresses have done it yet. Here it is:

"well sissy here i come home from work early and there you are lounging around in my panties and you havent done any of the chores i assigned you. get over here slut. on your knees. what a little pantywaist like you needs is a good spanking. whens the last time i spanked you?

get your little fanny in my room and get in my bed right now. i approach my lingerie drawer and pull out a silky pair of panties. They are solid in the front and sheer in the back. oh whats that worried look on your face sissy? thats right.....you know what these are for. these are your spanking panties. when its panty spanking time i always cupcake you into these. that sheer back wont protect you at all from my firm hand will it?

now pull down the panties your wearing and put your legs in the air. do it sissy. now you be still while i slip these spanking panties on you. well i can see somebody is liking these spanking panties. that little sissy stick of yours wont stay up long after im done tanning your hide!
i grab you and bend you over my slacks covered knees.
*begin slapping sounds like a spanking* naughty sissies that dont do their chores get spankings over their panties! i wont tolerate you sitting around playing with yourself in your panties while i am at work. i know i wear the pants in this relationship and you wear the panties but you know what i told you about twiddling yourself without me nearby! i own you sissy. oh why are you straining? does that hurt? those panties dont offer any comfort do they when i am spanking your ass.. oh look i made your butt the color of these panties. a nice rosy pink! i also pull your panties up tight giving you a wedgie. i oughtta call my girlfriends over here to see your pink little ass. i know you dont want carol to see you like this...you know she wears a big strapon under her panties and is eager to use it on a sissy like you.

alright i think ive spanked you long enough. are you gonna do your chores from now on? you better. alright get under my covers and go to sleep. you just keep them panties on and remember my lesson. nighty night sissy."
sluttygirl

*deep curtsey*

Welcome, Mistress Erica! You have a lovely voice.
*kisses*
Jasmine
sissy_sindy

You have such a luvly, sexy voice. *curtsey*