~Ms Ally~ "We're Going Shopping for Make-Up"

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

A make-up shopping trip recording by Ms. Ally:

http://www.sissyschool.com/shopping_for_makeup_1.mp3

(thanks Belinda!)
lipsticksissyjennifer

I felt like such a sissy just listening! Imagine if this were for real! I can't even describe how humiliating a trip to the make-up counter would be with pretty lingerie on :oops: Pretty please more!
cursey,
sissy jennifer
sissywendy

<curtsey to Ms Ally>
Thanks so much for thet fantastic audio. i can just imagine squirming in your dominating clutches. this reminds me of a sissy experience i had with a Mistress once. i was dressed in a cupcake, pink plastic panties, very short white terrycloth ladies shorts, i believe it was a yellow top ankle socks and tennis shoes. my hair was shoulder length at the time. Mistress took me to a local mall and to the marshall fields makup area. and right in the store we discussed with the sales girl what makeup would be best for me. Oh my God i was so humiliated. the sales girl suggested that we should try some out so right there in the store she gave me a makeover. she even asked another sales girl to help picking out the proper coverall to cover my shaveing area. i was so utterly shamed and humiliated. with full makeup on and passing much better Mistress then took me out to dinner. thanks for the memories.
PS i might even still have some pics Mistress took of this i could post. i will have to look for them.
<curtsey>
sissy wendy
BraLover

Great mp3!!! I wish that could happen to me some day!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Dena

I love going shopping, and I love wearing pink lingerie!!
enchantrixalexis

I think makeup is one of the most overlooked areas for most of the sissies I come across, mainly because it can seem like such a daunting task to apply it correctly. Well get studying, gurls. That outfit is far from complete without the face to match. *wink*

-Ms Alexis

Sissy wishes & Cucky-boy Dreams 800-356-6169 ***alexis@enchantrixempire.com***
Dena

I do enjoy wearing makeup. It really is a challenge to get a good look!