The Sissy Virgin ~*~Miss Bella~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Innocence

So perfectly captures my exact nature. This is what my sissy feminine desires are all about. Thank you!
EmpressBella

Innocence wrote:So perfectly captures my exact nature. This is what my sissy feminine desires are all about. Thank you!
*smiles*

I'm always surprised, believe it or not, to run across the innocent, pure, virginal sissy! All too often, my darling girls end up being little slutty sissies, but the innocent ones always appeal to me!

I don't know if it's just the devious side of me wanting to come out and deflower them, or if it's my nurturing side that wants to protect them! Either way, it can be SO much fun to have a virginal sissy in the cupcake.

I'm happy that you enjoyed the audio, my darling! And I think it's fitting that your name is Innocence;)

XOXO,
Miss Bella
http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
BrettS

i still remember my first time while my mouth was no stranger to being used the first time I was bent over and taken still remains a strong memory and as you mentioned part of me wanted to protect my virginity but I knew Mistress wanted to pop me and I had was basically powerless to stop her.

Now, I can't get enough of it and Mistress knows this although I do sometimes try to recapture the feeling by wearing virginal white panties Mistress just laughs cupcake knows the sissy slut that lives underneath
sissy_sindy

OMG! soooo humiliated! :oops:
Dena

I love this scenario!
_Davina_

That is one of the more fascinating fantasies I have ever had.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'