Nail Polish script...

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Allisonsexy

If anyone would like to do an audio of it -- here it is:

Hey there sissy. Today we're going to experience one of the most fun parts of a makeover. Manicures and pedicures. Oh there's so many types, every color you could think of. Pink, purple, red, black, blue. Some of them shimmer. And unlike lipstick or eyeshadow, this doesn't wash off right away. You have to take care of your nails and make sure the paint doesnt chip. Good little sissies make sure they follow the rules of doing your nails and put on two coats. Do you want to start with your fingers or toes? Oh....you're fingers will come first then. I knew you'd want your toes done in a pedi, but you'll have to wait. Now pick a nice girlie color. Pink seems too obvious. Lets do a little something different. How about a nice shimmery purple? Yeah. That looks like a good shade. Now hold out ur hands so i can paint ur pretty little sissy nails. Good girl. See how smooth it glides on. Doesn't it look so pretty? Now cupcake on your fingers........not like that sissy, you'll get paint in ur mouth. cupcake air on them and let them dry. Atta girl. Now lets put on a second coat of this shiny solid purple. There now, that looks better doesn't it? Now you cupcake on these nails while I do your toes. Lets put some cotton in between your toes. Now what color do you want your toes? Ok, for one time I'll let you have your way. Hot pink it is. Oh the boys will love this. Nice hot pink nails on your toes and shiny purple finger nails. They're gonna want your hands and feet all over them. There now look at your feet. Arn't they sexy. Hott pink is so feminin. But it's also slutty. Now you're stuck being a slutty sissy for a couple weeks till the paint comes off. But you better not let it chip.

Whattya girls think?
Nancy

Hi Alison, I'm sure a fine Ms here will take that cupcake up. Nice nod towards pink as well, its good to be obvious sometimes :wink:
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Alison, that's so wonderful.
I would just so love to be the 'sissy under instruction' in your story.
And it might even be enough to want me to change from my favourite hot model red to cute girlie pink! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Allisonsexy

haha, maybe i should try and be a mistress.

j/k.....though it would be fun
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Allisonsexy wrote:haha, maybe i should try and be a mistress.

j/k.....though it would be fun
well, if you can imitate Ms Ally's wonderfully strict and sexy voice I would be happy to take instructions.
:wink:

btw, thanks for reminding me: as its been a while since I'd gotten to dress in full makeup I'd forgotten I was almost out of nail polish remover, and eye pencil so I took the opportunity to dash out to the store to buy them to make sure I look my best for this evening.
and I got a wonderful look from the store checkout girl when she saw what I was including in my grocery basket!
it was a look that said: not another sissy, where are all the real men? [giggles]

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Allisonsexy

*bump*
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Look for it tomorrow or the next day.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
Allisonsexy

Oh....my......god!
*Shrieks like a girl at an N*Sync concert*

I can't wait!
MsJamie

Allisonsexy wrote:If anyone would like to do an audio of it -- here it is:

Hey there sissy. Today we're going to experience one of the most fun parts of a makeover. Manicures and pedicures. Oh there's so many types, every color you could think of. Pink, purple, red, black, blue. Some of them shimmer. And unlike lipstick or eyeshadow, this doesn't wash off right away. You have to take care of your nails and make sure the paint doesnt chip. Good little sissies make sure they follow the rules of doing your nails and put on two coats. Do you want to start with your fingers or toes? Oh....you're fingers will come first then. I knew you'd want your toes done in a pedi, but you'll have to wait. Now pick a nice girlie color. Pink seems too obvious. Lets do a little something different. How about a nice shimmery purple? Yeah. That looks like a good shade. Now hold out ur hands so i can paint ur pretty little sissy nails. Good girl. See how smooth it glides on. Doesn't it look so pretty? Now cupcake on your fingers........not like that sissy, you'll get paint in ur mouth. cupcake air on them and let them dry. Atta girl. Now lets put on a second coat of this shiny solid purple. There now, that looks better doesn't it? Now you cupcake on these nails while I do your toes. Lets put some cotton in between your toes. Now what color do you want your toes? Ok, for one time I'll let you have your way. Hot pink it is. Oh the boys will love this. Nice hot pink nails on your toes and shiny purple finger nails. They're gonna want your hands and feet all over them. There now look at your feet. Arn't they sexy. Hott pink is so feminin. But it's also slutty. Now you're stuck being a slutty sissy for a couple weeks till the paint comes off. But you better not let it chip.

Whattya girls think?

Nice script I love it. Write another one and I will post it on my blog for you to hear.
xoxo MsJamie
~1-800-356-6169~
cupcake Bi Academy
http://www.cupcake.com/

Allisonsexy

Wow. Yes ma'am Jamie.

Here ya go:

Hey there little sissy girl, it's that time again. You guessed it. Time to re-do those pretty little nails of yours. You did an excellent job last time of making sure you kept them nice and clean. But they looked a little chipped. Well now we're going to have to take it one step further. You see these? Thats right. Glue on nails. Now you're going to have long, colored painted nails. And you better take care of them this time. Now sit there and put your shimmery lip gloss on while I get the nail polish bottles. There we go. Hehe, look at those pink shiney lips. We'll have to match that on your nails. Now hold out your hand so I can glue the nails on. There we go. Look at those fingers. Nice and long. Now lets trim them.....a little. You don't want them to look like raptor claws hehe. There we go, longer but not too long. Now lets take the hot pink nailpolish and apply it to your nice girly nails. Mmmmm. Look at that. Hot pink nails. So sexy. All the boys will drool in hopes that they'll get to have your hot pink nails stroke their cocks. Now about your toes....hmmmm. Lets do a little something differant. A french manicure. All good sluts have the french manicure and you always need your tosies looking cute. Wearing sandels, high heels....a girl always has to have cute toes. Now lets paint a nice peach shade on. There we go. And now the white tips at the end. Aww, look at that. You're a preppy sissy slutty girl. Hot pink fingernails...french pedicured toes....You look like your ready to stroke some cock, suck some cock and have your toes licked by a man. Now make sure you take care of your nails. If I find out you chipped the paint or broke a nail, you'll be in big trouble little missy. Now go find a boy and try out those sexy nails of yours...

:D
Allisonsexy

Am i the only cd who's dying to hear this?

:D
Sexy21ID

Im right there with you allsion...if my pic didn't give it away
Allisonsexy

hell yeah girl!

Pink nailed girls high five!
Sexy21ID

So allison are you and i only the one with the huge nail fetish! I have one problem though...i have a bad habit of chewing my nails and i need some inspiration and motivation to stop chewing them.
Allisonsexy

I guess so! Nails are my biggest fetish, I admit it. Followed by a close second in pink lip gloss.

But yeah, I love em. Glad to see I've got a girlfriend in that department.