Script Idea - That little voice in my head

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

girl_at_romance

Heres the start of a script about that "little voice in my head". What do you think?

I'm the little voice in your head, you know its true. Just listen, I will tell you, I will tell you.
Just Listen.

You are soo boy crazy, you are addicted to men, you cant stop staring. The hard, muscular, masculine body
of a beautiful man is what turns you on. You know its true, Just Listen, I will tell you.

Seduce him, that man, he's your fantysy. Let your eyes wander all over his body. Kiss him, touch him, you
know that you want too. You know that you need him, desire him; want to make love to him. He's gorgeous;
dont stop staring, dont stop, you dont want to stop. You know its true, just listen, I will tell you.

I'm that little voice in your head, I will tell you what you know is true.

Take that man by the hand, feel the sparks, feel his escense, feel your desire. You want him. to seduce him,
to touch him. Put your hands on his chest and feel his heart-beat. Does that turn you on?

Your addicted to men, you read romance novels just for the steamy love scenes; you love fantysying and
reading about sexy men. You know its true, Just listen, I will tell you.

Put your hands on his thigh, does that arouse you? Rub your hand onto his inner thigh and tell him that
you cant stop thinking about him. Tell him that you want to make love to him in a shower, and slowly put soap and lather all
over his chest and washerboard abs. Touch him, feel his body, notice the way it arouses you. You know its true,
you cant deny your feelings, you love him.

I'm that little voice in your head, I will tell you what you know is true.

Look at his cock, does that get you excited? You want to make love to his cock, dont you. You love his body,
but you love his cock even more. mmmm... its such a turn on to see a sexy naked man, but being close to him,
touching him is devine.
Goddess-Hannah

I know you were asking what we thought of the script but I couldn't resist and took the liberty of recording what you had already so you can hear it.

Enjoy
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Hannah/littlevoice.mp3
girl_at_romance

You are so totally the voice in my head. Thank you for recording that. I've downloaded it and saved it on my computer. It might sound weird, I dont know, but thats how I mostly think when I'm horney. thannks.