A request for Girl Music.

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Susan Pauline

I'm not too sure who could be of assistance with this request, however, "first things, first."

A most humble curtsey from Missy Susan to all the Mistresses and Classmates.

I like music. Real music. I do not have, nor intend to purchase any MP3 thingy. When I listen to music ... that's all I do. Several years ago, our cupcake, [my cupcake's cupcake] bought me a combination music system. It plays CDs, Cassettes, 33 1/3rd albums, 45 rpm singles, and my 78's!

Mario Lanza, Glenn Miller, John McCormick, Frank Sinatra, Perry Como, Judy Garland, Gene Krupa, Bill Evans, et cetera. You know, Mistress Dallas, the music your cupcake listened to.

I would like to have on one CD or Cassette some girl songs. For example, Leonard Berstein's, "I Feel Pretty," from his, "West Side Story," production. Rodgers and Hamerstein's, "I enjoy Being A Girl," from their "South Pacific," Production, I'm sure there have been many, many songs about feeling and being a girl. However, I have more chores to do.

Mistress was going to take me with Her to the Fourth of July Party She's went to. Then, She changed her mind. She merely locked on my ankle restraints and my wrist restraints. She was going to lock on my gag, but instead, took the telephone with Her and gave me more chores to do.

I'm sorry, I got off on a tangent again.

Does anyone have, in their library, such a assortment of music?

No biggie. Just a thought.

Thanking you, I am, with a parting curtsey,

Missy Susan Pauline
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

I'm laughing as I write this! You can go to walmart.com and download songs to be played on a CD player. They might have some or all of those artists. You can purchase 1 song at a time or an entire album. The caveat is, you need to download them directly to your CD drive, because they are copy protected and you can't put them onto a CD if you download them to your computer.

Emusid, Ituns and Napster probably have these as well and don't have the limitations.

Lots of CD players will play MP3s - check your owner's manual, as yours just might.

I don't have any of those songs. However, if you are able to get them from someplace and would be willing to send one or two to me, I will play them during my show on Cock Radio and will dedicate them to you!
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
Tiffanyanne

If you have the latest version of Windows Media Player, you can download songs for 99 cents each (a pretty good deal) from their store, called URGE, with no other commitments or monthly charges.

You don't pay for the download, but once you try to burn them to a CD, it prompts you to pay at that time (in ther words, there is no charge to download them to your computer, but they charge you when you copy it to a CD. And - as such, it is translated from an mp3 file to regular music that can be played on any CD Player.

There is a discussion about Girlie music on this thread that you might find interesting: http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=4478

Good luck, Susan!
ImageImage
Tiffany Anne Easton
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Dallas, <curtsey>, and
Miss Tiffany Anne, <curtsey>,

I think I'd better clarify my, "trusty ol' Computer." I was one of those people who once said," I'll never have a computer in my home; I work with one all day long." Mistress Dallas, "Never Say, 'Never'," was the song that split up Tommy and Jimmy Dorsey. Of course, I also questioned, "A Radar Range [aka: Microwave] in MY HOME; next to the ice box? Never!"

Well when my former company was bought out, what did I do with my generous severance package? I consulted with my son, an aero-space engineer. I asked him, I don't know all this mumbo-jumbo of computerese. What Do I ask for? I told him, "I want to write cover letters, resumes, thank you notes, print envelopes and maybe later, the Christmas Card list."

He gave me the list of alphabet soup to ask for. He ten said, "if Pentium II is less than $70.00 get it. If it's more, go with Pentium I.

Well, I have a Windows '95. I have a Pentium I, and I use a 28.8 Dial-up Modum. I don't live at the computer. That's all I need. Note, that when I was, "in-between jobs," I taught Introduction to Computers at the Massachusetts D.E.T. I am well versed with Excel, Access, Word, and Works. I use a Serial Mouse.

I don't open attachments, I don't download anything. I think. (I really don't know.)

I have a beautiful music system and that's in the living room, which is downstairs. Upstairs, in the conmputer room, I do have a 5 CD changer with radio and twin cassette player. I have a lot of Oscar Peterson and Bill Evans on Cassette. (As well as Abbot and Costello's,
"Who's On First" from their Radio Show Broadcast. It also contains, "There's a FELLER pitching," and "This bat was made for Slaughter." Skinny Ennis sang, "Linda," and Marilyn Maxwell sang, "New Orleans." Even the Camel Cigarette commercials were included.

So, Miss Tiffany Anne (what a pretty name!), I don't have any Media Player, let alone the most recent one. I'm not worried about the cost. Of course, growing up, my only decision was to by the 89 cents for the 78 rpm record or pay the 98 cents for those new, fangled 45 rpm records. Hence, I've got, "See Ya Later, Alligator," on a 78 but I've got, "Rock Around the Clock," on a 45 rpm. (Both by Bill Haley and the Comets.)

I don't have anything in my computer, I think, to downlode music now do I have any extra memory to do so.

I just thought that our School might have already collected those songs on C.D. and I could purchase a copy.

Also what I don't have is all the time it takes to do so. I work two jobs as being the only wager earner. If you count my chores at home, I've got three jobs. I do the laundry, the ironing, the hand-washing, I prepare and shop for the food. I prepare Mistress' menu for Her approval first. I change my Uniform a bit. I serve my Mistress/Wife.

Who's got time to listen to music a lot? I can't have any of those, "ear-things," because if Mistress rings THE BELL, I best be there in seconds. I can't take the chance of not hearing it.

My computer time is limited. I usually have to, "sandwich," it in between my chores. Right now, I am concerned, as it's past my bedtime and Mistress in not back from the Fourth of July party. It's almost 1:00 A.M. EDST.

Tomorrow I'm packing the major case for Friday's trip and I'm at my spa in the early afternoon. Then I'll try to anticipate Mistress' needs. Our cupcake told me, that she'll be stopping by our home once a day, while I'm gone. Did I write, "our," home? I meant to write, "my Wife's home."

Mistress does not, "do," computers other than, "MS Solitaire 101." She controls all my wage income. There's no money that'll ever be provided for a computer update.

Well, it was a try. Mistress Dallas, if i made you smile, laugh, or shake your head in dis-belief, I'm glad.

Miss Tiffany Anne, I'm glad to have, "met," you.

Well, I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine and put on the music from the Ballet I saw last may, "Giselle."

Sisterly yours, with a curtsey of thank you to you both for your input,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Tiffanyanne

Hi Susan -

First, thank you for the nice compliments. You're sweet.

Well, now I don't know if you can find a compillation CD with those particular songs on them or not. I would say that the next time you are out shopping you might want to check the music area of Barnes & Noble or Border's books. They stock compillations as well as soundtracks CD's. Also, if you have any shops that buy & sell used CD's, that might be a good place to look into.

Another possibility is see if you can get a friend who has the right equipment :wink: to download and burn these songs for you.

I realize that your Wife/Mistress keeps you pretty busy, so maybe if you tell her that listening to these songs while you are doing your chores would help you feel more girlish, she may agree.
ImageImage
Tiffany Anne Easton
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Tiffany Anne, <curtsey>,

Thank YOU for your ideas. Ms. Susan, herself, has a Barnes and Nobel Membership Card. Both they and Borders have the best musical selections.

I'd love to have the time to go through all my 45's, 33's, et cetera and record the, "girlie," songs that I'd like. "Going to the Chapel," by the Dixie Cups is another one. You should have that one in your collection.

I'll be gone for a week. The Summer Fancy Food Show will be at the Jacob Javits Centre. Two Ballets are currently, "in town." Both Cinderella and Swan Lake. I hope I can squeeze one of them in.

It may be ironic but guess who did the shopping, price comparison, and re-shopping for the, "cupcake of the Bride," dress for my Wife? Moi. She walked by it three times. Just remember what Yogi (Berra) said, "You can see a whole lot, just by lookin'" Who introduced my Wife to my Spa? Moi. Who picked out Her jewelry, purse, and shoes to match? Moi. Our cupcake was so happy.

This is one Sissy who thoroughly enjoys having a cupcake's cupcake. My little cupcake was 39 this year! Then during the Bride and cupcake of the Bride Dance, my cupcake started to lead!

When we were in the store, me being me, I jokingly mentioned, "Should I ask if they have that same dress in another size for me? I was almost cupcake in the store! I found out that some discussions are, "off limits," on certain days.

Thank you for writing. Anytime you want to, "Girl Talk," lease do drop me a line. I'll be back a week from tomorrow.

Sisterly yours, <curtsey>,

Missy Susan.
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Tiffanyanne gave you some great suggestions. I hope you're able to come up with the CD you'd love to have
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com