The Exquisite Joys of Servitude~A sissy maid fantasy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Mistress_Claire

If you serve me well, your Goddess Claire will give you an unforgettable treat, my little doll! :P

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Claire/SissyMaid.mp3

Enjoy, My frilly little servants!
sissy maid bobette

Thank You so much Mistress Claire. sissy hearts go all a flutter when we get a compliment on our housework from our Mistress. It is so difficult performing our chores in five inch heels and You can imagine the looks we get while doing the grocery shopping in our frilly french maid uniforms and spiked heels.

i promise to work real hard at the party tonight. Mistress Claire, if i do a good job may i please be unlocked from this awful CB 2000 cock harness. You have probably forgotten, but its been almost a month.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sissy_sindy

i agree with sissy maid bobette, my hearts a flutter with your compliments! :D
Mistress_Claire

Perhaps I had something else in mind when I said 'treat' My obedient little Bobbette :lol: ...Let your imagination run wild with that one!
Mistress_Claire

I am glad your little heart is a flutter sissy sindy! It indicates a job well done darling :lol:
sissy maid bobette

Oh my Mistress Claire, You are so right. It just shows what we dim witted bimbos are always thinking. "If i do a good job on the housework and serving Mistress Claire's girl friends, Mistress will unlock my awfull chastity device and let me masturbate. Or if She is especially generous, She might allow me a few minutes to worship Her dirty panties and stockings."

But, perhaps Your idea of a treat may be completely different. Maybe a "treat" is making sissy to do the housework for all of Your friends. Or sending sissy to the local gay bar dresssed as a cheap sleazy prostitute to suck cock and earn money for Mistress.

In any event such "treats' are very frightening and not what we sissies have in mind. But, Mistress Claire, You are the boss.
sissy maid priscilla

Thank You Mistress Claire for the very erotic recording. i certainly agree with the other sissy maids that a compliment from You would my sissy heart go pitter patter. Its so much nicer than scolding and spanking for a sub standard performance.

i could just see the look on a poor sissy maid's face when the treat he is awarded is not what he expected. No unlocking of the chastiy device, no pantie and stocking sniffing and no wanking. Its enough to make a sissy maid cry.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
sissy maid bobette

i just had a great idea sissy priscilla of what Mistress Claire's "treat" might be. There will be a lot of Dominant Women at the party and, of course, they will be using the cupcake. With so many guests, a sissy maid will really have to work his pantied ass off to keep them satisfied.

But assuming we do an excellent job, Mistress Claire might allow us to spend time in Her cupcake licking, kissing and making love to the cupcake that has just been used by all of Her beautifull friends. Wouldn't that be wonderfull. And Mistress might even unlock us from our cock harnesses and allow us to play with our little dickies through our pretty panties.

i'm just afraid that after spending one month in chastity, one lick of Mistress Claire's cupcake seat would generate a creamy mess in my panties.

Of course if we do a lousy job.......ugh!
Mistress_Claire

HHhhhhhhmmmmmmmm...wonderful assumptions, but I had something else in mind! :twisted:
sissy maid priscilla

Oh dear me sissy maid bobette, such a wonderfull idea. Mistress Claire allowing us a few minutes worshipping Her lovely cupcake after being used by Her and Her beautifull Dom friends.

Unfortunately, Mistress has different ideas regarding Her "treat" for Her well perfoming sissy maids. No panty sniffing, no stocking sucking and no cupcake worship. i am becoming very frightened sissy bobette.

Whatever could Mistress Claire have in store for Her very horny, dim witted sissy bimbos.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
sissybaby77

i adore You, i worship You, i long to belong to You
sissy maid bobette

Well girlies, i think we are running out of pleasurable options as a treat from our Mistress. No pantysniffing, no stocking worship and to cupcake licking and kissing. Drat!

Perhaps at the end of the evening Mistress Claire will order us to crawl around like dogs licking Her high heels and those of Her lovely friends. i must say that would be great fun. my tiny little dickie gets so hard at the thought.

But knowing Mistress Claire, we would most have our legs bound and our arms tied behing our backs making crawling very difficult. Every time we got close to a pair of spiked heels to worship the Mistress would walk away and ruin our attempt at the "treat'. So cruel!
Mistress_Claire

Enjoy your special treat girls! ;)