Hello my pretty sissies

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

Hello my Pretty Sissies. Here is a nice little short teasing audio reminding you of your duties.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sarah/prettysissy.mp3
sissy_sindy

i'm such a naughty sissy! :oops:
do i deserve a spanking Mistress :?:
what extracurricular activities do you mean Mistress :?:
i have a bad feeling about this .... i have a feeling you're going to be a devilish Mistress. :twisted:
sissy maid bobette

Thank You Mistress Sarah for Your wonderfull recording. Of course, You are absoulutely correct in Your analysis. i, like sissy sindy, have been very, very naughty and deserve a good spanking and a good scolding.

Mistress Sarah, it seems i spend more time prancing around in my frilly lingerie and spiked heels and think about making love to Your dirty panites and stockings rather than thinking about ways to become a better sissy maid and sissy servant.

Is it any wonder the a lovely Mistress, like You, has to resort to the cane to keep we weak minded sissies focused on better ways to serve our Mistress.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sissy maid priscilla

Yes Mistress Sarah, as ususal You are absolutely correct in Your assessment of we naughty little perverts. i always have very naughty thoughts of sneaking into Your laundry basket and sniffing Your dirty panties and stockings or kneeling and worshipping Your cupcake seat. All of this is done when You are out and without Your permission.

i agree with panty pervert bobette that a beautiful Mistress like You has to use severe spankings to keep Your sissies in line. Or resort to locking our little dickies in a CB 2000 cock harness to control our filthy masturbation habits.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.