I was thinking of my sissies today.

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Goddess_Adrianna

Click Here to View My Sissy School Profile
Check Out My Blog
For Phone Sessions with Adrianna, call 800-356-6169
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Thank You, Dear Goddess
And i hope You like my new outfit?

i've been told you love seeing Your sissies flashing plenty of sheer black pantyhose encased thigh so i wore this micro-mini dress specially for You

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Goddess_Adrianna

Someone gave you good information. Show those legs proudly!
Check Out My Blog
sissy maid bobette

Thank You Goddess Adrianna for the very nice recording.

As a demure and obedient sissy maid. i think sissies look their best in a sexy black french maid's uniform.

my outfit modelled for Your approval would include: black lacey bra, garter belt and bikini panties, black full fashioned nylons with seams, a very short off the shoulder black french maid's uniform trimmed with white lace with a full white petticoat, black, patent leather five inch heels in either sandals or pumps, a black leather cupcake, shoulder length curly black wig with a white lacey maid's cap and a white lacey apron.

The uniform skirt is short and barely reaches the tops of my stockings which gives Goddess easy access to my pantied bottom should You wish to give me a well deserved cupcake on my ass.

At Your discretion the panties can changed to a pair of lacey crotchless panties with me wearing a CB 2000 cock harness to prevent naughty behaviour while perform Your housework.

curtseys
sissy maid bobette
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Goddess_Adrianna

sissy maid bobette wrote:Thank You Goddess Adrianna for the very nice recording.

As a demure and obedient sissy maid. i think sissies look their best in a sexy black french maid's uniform.

my outfit modelled for Your approval would include: black lacey bra, garter belt and bikini panties, black full fashioned nylons with seams, a very short off the shoulder black french maid's uniform trimmed with white lace with a full white petticoat, black, patent leather five inch heels in either sandals or pumps, a black leather cupcake, shoulder length curly black wig with a white lacey maid's cap and a white lacey apron.

The uniform skirt is short and barely reaches the tops of my stockings which gives Goddess easy access to my pantied bottom should You wish to give me a well deserved cupcake on my ass.

At Your discretion the panties can changed to a pair of lacey crotchless panties with me wearing a CB 2000 cock harness to prevent naughty behaviour while perform Your housework.

curtseys
sissy maid bobette
Perfectly put together uniform, harness, and housework? All that would be missing for me is a glass of perfectly chilled lemon tea. Do you do windows?
Check Out My Blog
Goddess_Adrianna

sissy maid bobette wrote:Thank You Goddess Adrianna for the very nice recording.

curtseys
sissy maid bobette
Perfectly put together uniform, harness, and housework? All that would be missing for me is a glass of perfectly chilled lemon tea and a comfortable chaise to lie on while sipping.

Do you do windows? :wink:
Check Out My Blog
sissy maid bobette

Thank You Goddess Adrianna. i am so happy You approve of my uniform. we sissy maids must always look their best when serving You although it becomes quite uncomfortable doing housework all day in five inch heels.

Yes Goddess Adriana, i would be very happy to wash Your windows. i am also quite good at scrubbing floors and toilets, cleaning ovens and doing laundry especially Goddess' dainty lingerie.

Goddess, i might recommend that when You order a sissy maid to hand wash Your lovely lingerie, You make sure sissy is locked in his cock harness. we are all such terrible panty perverts and stocking sluts and You can never trust us not to waste time sniffing Your dirty panties and sucking on Your worn stockings.

So Goddess Adrianna, here is Your lemon tea. curtsey. You just lay back and relax while Your obedient sissy maid attends to all of Your housework. And here is Your cane Goddess, just in case You feel i am not as efficient as i should be and need to redden my sissy ass.

Oh: i forgot to mention Goddess that my makeup is always very slutty with blue eyeshadow and bright red cocksucker lipstick. You never know. You may want sissy to "tip" the UPS delivery man.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings